Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader (48631 Views)

We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video / DSS Stops Nnamdi Kanu From Signing Letter For UK Consular Assistance — Lawyer / Nnamdi Kanu; UK Based Nigerian Man Shares Intimate Picture With Wife On Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by FakeUnity: 8:42am On Jul 01, 2021
[s]ALTERNATEID:
Believe this junk and I have a bridge to sell to you. The UK government knew Kanu would be arrested. They provided the intel to the FG when he left UK.

About time you Igbos accept the reality that you’ve got no international support. The UN already told you the world is not ready to accept over 200m refugees. Everything will be done to keep Nigeria together. So guys, stop chasing shadows. It’s game over for Nnamdi Kanu. He’s done for good. [/s]

Stop deceiving your moslem pro-abokey skull, you are simply worried that it is now clear to everyone that UK and INTERPOL were not in support of your buhari who simply KIDNAPPED him without due process.

You are also afraid that his case will garner more sympathy from around the world due to the gestapo style your tyrant adopted in dealing with the issues surrounding IPOB who are even granted asylum by Britain and other sane countries where Fulani and pro-Fulani monkeys like you can never hold any viable stake.

IPOB and Biafrans will continue to seek international support against you debased buffoons running nigeria like an arab fiefdom from wherever they can get it, to your chagrin that is.

Let me shock your zombie soul, go to the thread below and read about Nnamdi Kanu headlines around the world from Germany to USA to India. Even the death of buhari can't garner such global headline.

https://www.nairaland.com/6629132/nnamdi-kanu-news-around-world

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by malakaimoscondo: 8:42am On Jul 01, 2021
vicdom:
grin
Buhari Government might be forced to release him. You labelled someone and his group terrorists, and the international community is yet to find any form of terror in his activities, that's why you resorted to illegal means of repatriation. Why didn't the government go through the legitimate means and repatriate him?? Mad people everywhere. Ohamidike is a cat with nine lives, he will sure come out unscathed.
don't worry..we will show evidence for designating them a terrorist organization..... don't. forget ESn bear guns and killed dissenting voice
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Cossybob(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2021
cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by brightalo1010: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2021
vicdom:
grin
Buhari Government might be forced to release him. You labelled someone and his group terrorists, and the international community is yet to find any form of terror in his activities, that's why you resorted to illegal means of repatriation. Why didn't the government go through the legitimate means and repatriate him?? Mad people everywhere. Ohamidike is a cat with nine lives, he will sure come out unscathed.

You think Buhari get time for all these your online rant, from Nnamdi can never be arrested to the news of his arrest is fake to he gave himself to Nigerian government to Buhari will be forced to release him. I thought by now Israel, Russia, USA soldiers will be in Nigeria fighting For Nnamdi kanu. Now you're romancing with the same UK government your lord kanu insults day and night. You're confuse.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2021
When Buhari said in Arise TV that he could have loved this democracy to have a fast way of jailing people , I knew he meant alot about his Rule of by force.....

If it is not Nnamdi KANU today it can be you tommorow from SW or SS......

For it not to be you, PRESS TINUBU slave button to 114 and buy more data until 2023...…

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by lascopes(m): 8:46am On Jul 01, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Britain should respect themselves, after all he even insulted them also. They should mind their business. I believe their response made Interpol to also deny involvement in his arrest.

Na your type dey suffer and smile. I dey see una type everyday, so no much to talk about
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by omoluka: 8:46am On Jul 01, 2021
ALTERNATEID:
Believe this junk and I have a bridge to sell to you. The UK government knew Kanu would be arrested. They provided the intel to the FG when he left UK.

About time you Igbos accept the reality that you’ve got no international support. The UN already told you the world is not ready to accept over 200m refugees. Everything will be done to keep Nigeria together. So guys, stop chasing shadows. It’s game over for Nnamdi Kanu. He’s done for good.
Fulani unity begger

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by manchyme: 8:47am On Jul 01, 2021
vicdom:
grin

yes ooo....
Ohamadike is unstoppable and untouchable.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by 9jaRealist: 8:47am On Jul 01, 2021
vicdom:

grin grin grin
grin grin grin

Delusional IPOBIANS….
>

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by mvem(m): 8:48am On Jul 01, 2021
vicdom:
grin
keep on having hope with the intl community. Intl politics is not straightforward and I bet you nothing concerns them about Kanu arrest because it is seen as a local issue. UK just did the needful in that statement and that's where it ends

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by yusuf0876(m): 8:48am On Jul 01, 2021
MrFourSHIRTS:

The only cat eating KUJE beans grin
guy you wicked... grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 01, 2021
Why do you think Kanu is so confident? I hear he is calling all his jailers “Zoo animals” as they attend to him grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by PrinceOfLagos: 8:49am On Jul 01, 2021
ALTERNATEID:

About time you Igbos accept the reality thoat you’ve got no international support. The UN already told you the world is not ready to accept over 200m refugees. Everything will be done to keep Nigeria together. So guys, stop chasing shadows. It’s game over for Nnamdi Kanu. He’s done for good.

Shattap your mouth

You're based in Ibadan and want to put mouth in matter that is bigger than you grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 01, 2021
syrecookie:
Na kanu week be this
Last week was chidinma's week
Next week they will give us another one to make sure we don't remember their bad governance.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Mftivi: 8:50am On Jul 01, 2021
Mysticwebb:
Britain should respect themselves, after all he even insulted them also. They should mind their business. I believe their response made Interpol to also deny involvement in his arrest.
lol, let’s set everything aside first, being in Nigeria prevents you from understanding that law is above personal feelings. That he insulted Britain does not suspend their law, you can’t kidnap an American citizen and they will keep quiet because he insulted the US. Mek una dey get sense for this country, people like you find their way to corridors of power that’s why this country is mess. Very uneducated and unrefined set of people, bigots and sentimental clowns!

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by mvem(m): 8:50am On Jul 01, 2021
Cossybob:
Damn nigga
Right from the start I knew Nigeria's news papers was just for the lie.

At first, they allerged that MNK was lured by a lady bla bla bla.
Some supporters of APC calling him a womanizer and saying he was a pedophile. Nigeria government don't have any clue or profile of MNK surrounded with Women... .
The worst part of it is that, the government aren't even sure where the arrest took place,some said Brazil grin, Some said Kenya undecided while others said Dubai.

Nigeria government didn't extradite him but rather kidnapped him and with the involvement of British government now on the side of MNK, Nigeria government won't hold him down for long, this I have seen cheesy cheesy

But I'm only just scared about the British government being Two faced, they can be unpredictable and can become neutral undecided
UK won't put any mouth for this matter. Many don't understand the way Intl politics is played
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by 2ndBase: 8:50am On Jul 01, 2021
ALTERNATEID:

About time you Igbos accept the reality that you’ve got no international support. The UN already told you the world is not ready to accept over 200m refugees. Everything will be done to keep Nigeria together. So guys, stop chasing shadows. It’s game over for Nnamdi Kanu. He’s done for good.

Were you there when UN was telling IPOB suc
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Handsum64: 8:51am On Jul 01, 2021
NigeriaZoo:
Cownu and his fellow flatinose go hear am - grin

I don't think so, they are too stubborn like their drug pushing brothers in theAsiancountries.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Chris525: 8:52am On Jul 01, 2021
You and the 100+ that liked this post are the type of people IPOB do not need. You don’t even know what Consular Assistance means.

In this statement, they are even asking Nigeria to prosecute him according to the rule of law, they’re convinced he’s a criminal grin grin grin

vicdom:
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by AntiBuhari(m): 8:52am On Jul 01, 2021
Like we say in Ndokwa "oku du wuo"

What does that shit mean ??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Kerry111: 8:53am On Jul 01, 2021
IF YOU KILL NNAMDI TODAY
200000 NNAMDI KANU WILL EMERGE, I AM EVEN READY TO DIE FOR BIAFRA
THAT IS TO TELL YOU HOW RESOLUTE WE ARE...
ARRESTING OUR LEADER IS A CREDIT TO OUR STRUGGLE

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Babaken(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2021
Mysticwebb:
If interpol deny his arrest That means is kidnapping
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Cossybob(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2021
mvem:
UK won't put any mouth for this matter. Many don't understand the way Intl politics is played

Damn nigga
Like I said and I quote
But I'm only just scared about the British government being Two faced, they can be unpredictable and can become neutral undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by muykem: 8:56am On Jul 01, 2021
ottohan:

U are just a half wit....
U want to go to war with a more advanced country when your fulani masters haven't defeated BH?
You don't know anything yet. Don't you know Russia and China is looking for alias against USA and UK. You should understand international politics better. Why do you think Obasanjo handover Bakasi to Cameron?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by colestephan86: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2021
vicdom:
grin
The government won't release him , be not deceived
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by kindlyheart: 8:58am On Jul 01, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin

baka gajiya ne

cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by muykem: 8:58am On Jul 01, 2021
Web2020:
And the president Life and survival depends on UK! Hmm......
Presiden ife is not same as Nigeria nation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Babaken(m): 8:58am On Jul 01, 2021
excel101:
Like we say in Ndokwa "oku du wuo"
That reminds me my place of birth EBEDEI
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Berezuski: 8:58am On Jul 01, 2021
Meaning the UK government will remove Kanu from naija prison ba?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by francis5051: 8:59am On Jul 01, 2021
Mysticwebb:
mumubare u minding ur own business ewu Yoruba or ewu Hausa
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Downey(f): 8:59am On Jul 01, 2021
UK spoiled Nigeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: UK To Provide Consular Assistance To IPOB Leader by Babaken(m): 8:59am On Jul 01, 2021
mrvitalis:

I'm crying because of what ?
Kanu arrest means RUGA would be set up in Igbo land ?
Abi biafra agitation would die down ? Or what exactly ?

Tell me na
or food price will find down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Why Nigeria Cannot Afford A Stand-Off With South Africa By Kakanda (Al-jazeera) / President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.