Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

I'm Grateful For Building Things That Change Lives - Mark Zuckerberg Reveals - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm Grateful For Building Things That Change Lives - Mark Zuckerberg Reveals (234 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Grateful For Building Things That Change Lives - Mark Zuckerberg Reveals by micronut(m): 8:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg took to his Facebook account to give thanks for the knowledge he has to change lives with ideas he has been able to come up with. He made this know with his latest Facebook post.

Self love right? May be it's good to appreciate oneself once in a while.

Truly, dude has changed the world with the Facebook platform. Can't imagine how one would have been able to hook up with old friends again if not for Facebook back then when it started. That's the only platform you can easily trace people with their real names unlike Instagram and Twitter where there are too many usernames.

Has this guy truly impacted the world? What's your take guys?

See link here

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10113400535556121&id=4

Re: I'm Grateful For Building Things That Change Lives - Mark Zuckerberg Reveals by temitope27(m): 9:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
K
Re: I'm Grateful For Building Things That Change Lives - Mark Zuckerberg Reveals by WiszyFraud: 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Did you know??

Tip: If you think somebody is giving you a fake number, read it back to them incorrectly. See if they correct you.

cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Grateful For Building Things That Change Lives - Mark Zuckerberg Reveals by NobleSeed(m): 9:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
you are doing well ooh..Fb really changing lives since 1670
Re: I'm Grateful For Building Things That Change Lives - Mark Zuckerberg Reveals by JaneYave(f): 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2021
'Change life' and 'find meaningful' aren't synonyms.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Sell Your Blog? / Bulk Sms Software / Bit Coin And Other Online Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.