Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

The Family Of 12 Year Old Demand Justice From Premiere Academy Lugbe ,abuja. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Family Of 12 Year Old Demand Justice From Premiere Academy Lugbe ,abuja. (1444 Views)

Protest Marches In Italy To Demand Justice For Nigerian Man Beaten To Death(pix) / Premiere Academy, Rape: Karen-Happuch Akpagher Dies From Condom Infection / Gospel Gbaraka Death: Ogoni Youths Demand Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Family Of 12 Year Old Demand Justice From Premiere Academy Lugbe ,abuja. by Nitah1: 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
This from all indication is a rape case and struggled to cover it up.

Re: The Family Of 12 Year Old Demand Justice From Premiere Academy Lugbe ,abuja. by DoctorDree(m): 9:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
Weird news all around
Re: The Family Of 12 Year Old Demand Justice From Premiere Academy Lugbe ,abuja. by helinuesIsaMumu: 9:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
Jesus!!
Re: The Family Of 12 Year Old Demand Justice From Premiere Academy Lugbe ,abuja. by Nitah1: 9:25pm On Jun 30, 2021
There's no day that passes in Nigeria without a sad news.
helinuesIsaMumu:
Jesus!!

Re: The Family Of 12 Year Old Demand Justice From Premiere Academy Lugbe ,abuja. by doggedfighter(f): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2021
Is it a mixed school?

Who raped her in school?

What's the school saying about all these?

Sending a child to a boarding school these days appears a huge risk. undecided
Re: The Family Of 12 Year Old Demand Justice From Premiere Academy Lugbe ,abuja. by durodee(m): 9:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nitah1:
This from all indication is a rape case and struggled to cover it up.

The story get K leg. Condom was a discharge identified by lab test and it caused hyperglycemia due to sepsis which led to her death? Hmm!
She most likely died from unrecognized Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus. Tends to creep in without notice. The signs are there :infections(eye/vagina discharge), weakness, suddenly getting worse etc etc.
May the family be comforted in their loss.
Re: The Family Of 12 Year Old Demand Justice From Premiere Academy Lugbe ,abuja. by Nitah1: 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
durodee:

The story get K leg. Condom was a discharge identified by lab test and it caused hyperglycemia due to sepsis which led to her death? Hmm!
She most likely died from unrecognized Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus. Tends to creep in without notice. The signs are there :infections(eye/vagina discharge), weakness, suddenly getting worse etc etc.
May the family be comforted in their loss.
So you are the one that violated her or what?
How does she got sepsis for the first place??

The lab test is there shown dead sperms, what do you have to say about that?

What a doctor.
Re: The Family Of 12 Year Old Demand Justice From Premiere Academy Lugbe ,abuja. by Sultty(m): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2021
u said what now
Re: The Family Of 12 Year Old Demand Justice From Premiere Academy Lugbe ,abuja. by beautyhd: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
Is the school mixed?
Was she drugged and raped and had no knowledge something like that happened to her?

I have never subscribed to boarding school for junior students
Re: The Family Of 12 Year Old Demand Justice From Premiere Academy Lugbe ,abuja. by durodee(m): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nitah1:
So you are the one that violated her or what?
How does she got sepsis for the first place??

The lab test is there shown dead sperms, what do you have to say about that?

What a doctor.

I initially did not want to respond since you have chosen to be personal in your response. I observed that there were a lot of inconsistencies in the story and that was and is the truth. Unless you were the originator of the conspiracy theory, I could not see the reason(s) behind this offence at my comments. Answering your questions one by one:
1) No, I am not the violator ( if at all she was violated).
2) Septicaemia (sepsis) could occur from many sources. It just meant she had a blood infection basically. Many bacteria cause that including Typhoid for example. To equate Sepsis to definite rape is meaningless.
3) Dead sperm in urine test. Hmmm. That meant sperm was in her bladder for almost a week or so and yet she was passing urine
Also if a condom was truly used how did sperm get into her bladder?
I will hold with serious suspicion any basic laboratory in Nigeria that claim a vaginal discharge is from a condom. How was that found out ? by microscopy or by chemical analysis of Nonoxynol-9 or by what postulation? If such laboratory now say dead sperms were seen in the urine.........I will just gently walk away and seek a second opinion.
4) To be a doctor involves going to school for some years, I suppose or at least that was what we were told in secondary school. I did not say I was a doctor neither did you say you were a forensic pathologist.
A young life has been lost. Let us accord her memory with the decorum that is required and not jump to conclusions that will support our own narratives or be trading words.
My humble take.

5 Likes

Re: The Family Of 12 Year Old Demand Justice From Premiere Academy Lugbe ,abuja. by Nitah1: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
durodee:

I initially did not want to respond since you have chosen to be personal in your response. I observed that there were a lot of inconsistencies in the story and that was and is the truth. Unless you were the originator of the conspiracy theory, I could not see the reason(s) behind this offence at my comments. Answering your questions one by one:
1) No, I am not the violator ( if at all she was violated).
2) Septicaemia (sepsis) could occur from many sources. It just meant she had a blood infection basically. Many bacteria cause that including Typhoid for example. To equate Sepsis to definite rape is meaningless.
3) Dead sperm in urine test. Hmmm. That meant sperm was in her bladder for almost a week or so and yet she was passing urine
Also if a condom was truly used how did sperm get into her bladder?
I will hold with serious suspicion any basic laboratory in Nigeria that claim a vaginal discharge is from a condom. How was that found out ? by microscopy or by chemical analysis of Nonoxynol-9 or by what postulation? If such laboratory now say dead sperms were seen in the urine.........I will just gently walk away and seek a second opinion.
4) To be a doctor involves going to school for some years, I suppose or at least that was what we were told in secondary school. I did not say I was a doctor neither did you say you were a forensic pathologist.
A young life has been lost. Let us accord her memory with the decorum that is required and not jump to conclusions that will support our own narratives or be trading words.
My humble take.
But you skipped the place where you rush to conclusion while asking the parents to accept her death as an act of God,there was no single pity in your comment you can check it again.
Re: The Family Of 12 Year Old Demand Justice From Premiere Academy Lugbe ,abuja. by frankoben(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Oh Gawd! rest in peace dear

When are we ever going to wake up to good news on our airwaves again? where did we go wrong oh Lord!!

(1) (Reply)

Super TV CEO, Usifo Ataga Set For Burial / Funalis Butchering Live(video) / VIDEO: See How Gunmen Kill Newly-married Man In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.