Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,262 members, 7,957,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million (32252 Views)

Dozy Mmobuosi Is Set To Acquire Sheffield United In A £90 Million Deal / Official: Cristiano Ronaldo Joins Manchester United / Real Madrid Player Gareth Bale Could Move To Manchester United For €150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by geesilver(m): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2021
Welcome on board.....
Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by Trojan8(m): 7:36am On Jul 01, 2021
paulolee:

yea...n dt why i said attackers, u guys are talking asif its not d same sancho dt i do watch....i wish him luck shaa

When Chelsea got Werner/Havertz I was genuinely scared for United because they are good players. Just say the truth and stop looking for faults, your validation won't change shit.
Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by Prosperous111(m): 7:38am On Jul 01, 2021
constant1960:
What happened to PEPE

grin
Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by Prosperous111(m): 7:39am On Jul 01, 2021
wizzakosh:
And still beat the so called 90million player. Ask pogba

No he lie sha. But make arsenal dey spend all this big money on players nah
Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by pek(m): 7:44am On Jul 01, 2021
The few times I watched him, he was just average.
Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by Steve0979(m): 7:46am On Jul 01, 2021
Friend22:

Go ask Kai Havertz,Timo Weiner,Naby Keita and even Jurgen Klop who came from the bundesliga.
Players in German league are as good if not even better than the players in English league.
KDV we are all singing his praises today found his mojo after leaving Chelsea for Werder Bremen.

don't mind d oversabi man .d impact TIMO n Werner has made for was wat led Del to top four n champions league

1 Like

Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by RobbStark(m): 7:46am On Jul 01, 2021
Arsenal bought Pepe and be paying small small, come and see banter even from the English media, but now, Man Utd too have signed Sancho and will pay over a 5 yr period, the English media is hailing them.

Hypocrites.

Man Utd wat sayest thou. I thot you said you guys have money.

Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by ALLFATHER14: 7:48am On Jul 01, 2021
Friend22:

Go ask Kai Havertz,Timo Weiner,Naby Keita and even Jurgen Klop who came from the bundesliga.
Players in German league are as good if not even better than the players in English league.
KDV we are all singing his praises today found his mojo after leaving Chelsea for Werder Bremen.

Jürgen Klopp who!!?? Klopp that won the Premier League and Champions League flopped!!?? LMAO guy keep watching table tennis abeg, leave football to people wey dey watch am

3 Likes

Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by Steve0979(m): 7:54am On Jul 01, 2021
ALLFATHER14:

Jürgen Klopp who!!?? Klopp that won the Premier League and Champions League flopped!!?? LMAO guy keep watching table tennis abeg, leave football to people wey dey watch am
pls ignore DAT mumu.he doesn't know who a flop his

1 Like

Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by N2B2: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2021
paulolee:
finally...lets see wat d over hyped sancho have to offer to EPL bcoz i know EPL isnt as easy as d german league dt attackers use to scam buyers...

Didn't Bayern Munich, a German club, win all 6 major trophies 2 seasons ago?
Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by Antyabia876l: 7:57am On Jul 01, 2021
Last last na Man United go enter your carrier don finished.
Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by Sheqzmann(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2021
Sancho Sancho welcome to England
Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by paulolee(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2021
N2B2:

Didn't Bayern Munich, a German club, win all 6 major trophies 2 seasons ago?
Wat's d fuse about it?? barca have don it twice before they did...pep won all n Enrique won 5 before bayern..
does it still make dis barca d best club in europe currently? am not talking of past glory my gee
Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by foreigncurency(m): 8:02am On Jul 01, 2021
wizzakosh:
And still beat the so called 90million player. Ask pogba
Make he go beat Pogba 4 man u na
Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by OloyeVIII: 8:02am On Jul 01, 2021
All these over priced english boys that can't even be ranked in the top 5.
Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by Shegzy8(m): 8:03am On Jul 01, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Hope he'll make a difference for the club....
It's obvious son many humans into sporting activities especially soccer are living in a different world vis a vis their financial freedom due to the humongous mouth watering cash earnings and other fringe benefits.
This is a situation so so pleasant whereby you get paid for doing what you enjoy ....Just Wow.
Reason I'm always happy about myself and for the brain behind the E-Sport invention for engaging and earning from E-Sports activities....@joshboo Happy New Month...I'll surely reach out this month , you'll be glad I did because there is so much to discuss as to mouth watering earnings in millions innovation I intend to engage with you on...kindly hang in there for me.
In another news if you have access to internet + browsing gadgets and love sporting events especially soccer and you ain't earning cool in any of the world's currency then you are unwise and missing out from financial freedom.

@Seniorwriter

Can you enlighten me more on the E-Sport!!
Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by paulolee(m): 8:05am On Jul 01, 2021
Trojan8:

When Chelsea got Werner/Havertz I was genuinely scared for United because they are good players. Just say the truth and stop looking for faults, your validation won't change shit.
which truth again? dt d so called werna n heverts didnt end up as flop last season or wat?? na wah for dis kain sentimental reasoning o..
so they were good players means dey cnt end up flops? na DM good pass d likes of coutinho, sanchez, di maria n even depay dt once ended as flops?? na wah o
Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by desire4love: 8:15am On Jul 01, 2021
That amount is on the high side, but if he can justify that in his performance that wouldn't be a problem.
Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by Shegzy8(m): 8:16am On Jul 01, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Hope he'll make a difference for the club....
It's obvious son many humans into sporting activities especially soccer are living in a different world vis a vis their financial freedom due to the humongous mouth watering cash earnings and other fringe benefits.
This is a situation so so pleasant whereby you get paid for doing what you enjoy ....Just Wow.
Reason I'm always happy about myself and for the brain behind the E-Sport invention for engaging and earning from E-Sports activities....@joshboo Happy New Month...I'll surely reach out this month , you'll be glad I did because there is so much to discuss as to mouth watering earnings in millions innovation I intend to engage with you on...kindly hang in there for me.
In another news if you have access to internet + browsing gadgets and love sporting events especially soccer and you ain't earning cool in any of the world's currency then you are unwise and missing out from financial freedom.

Well Information about E-Sport is littered all over the internet space...you can do a detailed enlightenment read there then if need be get back(quote me) with concrete and direct questions.

@Seniorwriter

I've done just that!! What service do you render regarding E-Sport?
Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by timothydare(m): 8:19am On Jul 01, 2021
paulolee:
finally...lets see wat d over hyped sancho have to offer to EPL bcoz i know EPL isnt as easy as d german league dt attackers use to scam buyers...d only proven striker there is lewi, d rest are huge gamble dt always fail outside
incase u don forget, d likes of harvets, batshauyi, werna, andre silver
n even jovic all did wonders in Germany bt flopped outside d league..
luka jovic left germany with over 30 goals n scored less than 10 goals in his 2 yrs in madrid, he went back to frankfurt on loan n did an hattrick dt same weekend..
dt andre silver in portugal also flopped in milan n sevilla n had more than 20 goals after he returned to Frankfurt too
we all know dt attacker finds it easy in germany.
would u believe if I tell u dt dis Chelsea frustrating playing timo werna did 28 goals n 8 assist in just 34 games in Germany before Chelsea got scammed n signed him?
Minus havert
He is different from from other players mentioned pls
Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by ramatintin(m): 8:19am On Jul 01, 2021
paulolee:
finally...lets see wat d over hyped sancho have to offer to EPL bcoz i know EPL isnt as easy as d german league dt attackers use to scam buyers...d only proven striker there is lewi, d rest are huge gamble dt always fail outside
incase u don forget, d likes of harvets, batshauyi, werna, andre silver
n even jovic all did wonders in Germany bt flopped outside d league..
luka jovic left germany with over 30 goals n scored less than 10 goals in his 2 yrs in madrid, he went back to frankfurt on loan n did an hattrick dt same weekend..
dt andre silver in portugal also flopped in milan n sevilla n had more than 20 goals after he returned to Frankfurt too
we all know dt attacker finds it easy in germany.
would u believe if I tell u dt dis Chelsea frustrating playing timo werna did 28 goals n 8 assist in just 34 games in Germany before Chelsea got scammed n signed him?
The German league is a better technically better than the EpL.dont forget what the Bavarians did to all epl club de came up again some seasons ago.
Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by majamajic(m): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2021
Abeyjide:
Let's wait and see. Who Chelsea Don but please?

Chelsea that has 23 players on loan , still want buy players ?
Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by ddeola: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2021
Welcome Sancho but I hope this will not be another flop. sad
Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by samuelthaking(m): 8:44am On Jul 01, 2021
Unlettered:
Bad news

Thank you Man utd for getting us yet another rashford. I dont know whats wrong with english clubs. I dont want to say he’ll br a floo but united just went for the wrong position. You cant be wearing expensive jewelries, shoes, hats while your stomach is empty. They have to fix that midfield rather than going for an expensive winger like sancho.
what more do you need in a midfielder,you gat pogba,fernandes two world class players and DMS like Fred and mctominay,still manageable players,with time van den beek will come good.
Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by Benwallt(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2021
This boy just finished his footballing career
Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by Ayo2004: 8:56am On Jul 01, 2021
After all these useless overhyped signings,Man u fans will still come and cry Pep is oil money fraud grin
This guy is not worth that money at all,if he scores up to 10goals,lemme bend tongue

Another trophyless season for the smallest club in England and the grand bottlers of Europe

But why are all these English players overpriced?
Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by Ephemmm: 9:01am On Jul 01, 2021
Prosperous111:
Money wey arsenal go take buy a whole full team and even reserved self grin

Really? Remove Nicolas Pepe's signing fee from it and tell me how much it would remain.

Hardly did you know that Pepe's signning fee is almost the same as Sane, Gundogan and Jesus combined.

1 Like

Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by Vickymoores: 9:02am On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by lomprico(m): 9:09am On Jul 01, 2021
if he is d only player they are buying, man u fans should forget winning any silverware next season.
Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by Freebills12: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2021
I am a Chelsea fan, that will not make me to deny the personality of Sancho. He is a baller.

1 Like

Re: Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million by Blakpot: 9:22am On Jul 01, 2021
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Popopopopo....
I wan faint. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogbein Fawole Dies Of Heart Attack In Lagos 2 Weeks After Deportation / Ambode Unveils Onikan Stadium Today / Denmark Vs Australia World Cup 2018 - Rare Historic Match. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.