Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC (23432 Views)

Another Boule Humiliation Ritual From Bill Cosby To Now Bro. Polight / Inside The Prison Where Bill Cosby Is Expected To Serve His Sentence / Bill Cosby Found Guilty On All 3 Counts In Sexual Assault Retrial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by HarrisAWalcott: 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2021
STUPPID
Bill Cosby Look-Alike: “My Life Sucks Now”
Nov 23, 2014 at 7:32 pm
ShareTweet
New Yorker John Washington says that people always mistake him for Bill Cosby and he used to not mind looking nearly identical to America’s favorite sitcom dad.

“It has been a fun run,” Washington, 77, told The Weekly Mirror. “Cosby was a good man. Everybody loved the Cos. But in the last month, with all the rape allegations against Bill Cosby, my, my, it, well, my life sucks s**t now. It’s unlivable.”

bill-cosby-impersonator
John Washington – Bill Cosby look-alike

Looking like Cosby used to be a good ice breaker to meet women, Washington says. “That was my favorite part. The pretty chickies just come up to you and kiss you and rub you and I got a lot of… you know, ass. I met my ex-wife because she thought I was Bill Cosby.”

Washington says people now approach him shouting that he’s a rapist and a bad person. He’s been attacked on three occasions, once by a young Puerto Rican woman who pepper sprayed him and then beat him unconscious with her purse, and has even received direct death threats.

Washington says the abuse had grown so strong that he began dressing as a woman in hopes it would give him refuge outside his apartment.

“I put on earrings, necklace, a little hat, dress, a little makeup, I looked good, I would have had sex with me. But when I went out people just thought I was Bill Cosby trying to disguise himself as a woman. They said I made for an ugly woman, and, of course, they called me a rapist.”

Washington says he is now staying inside his apartment until people know he’s not Bill Cosby.

“Once people hear my story and know there’s a Cosby look-alike in New York City, I hope they’ll think twice about accosting me. But to play it safe, I’m going to paint a big red dot in the middle of my forehead, so they can say, ‘oh yeah, the red dot. That’s not Cosby. That’s John Washington.'”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxOLYlU7jyU

Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by doggedfighter(f): 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2021
Oh mother nature.

Help me understand this title with a different write -up . undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by HarrisAWalcott: 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
Lies from the Devil grin

1 Like

Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by HarrisAWalcott: 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
They are kidnapping you and your children for sacrifice to demons and all you care about are celebrities?

Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by HarrisAWalcott: 10:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
They have the world locked down and are squeezing you to force you into inoculation death and all you care about are celebrities?

Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by HarrisAWalcott: 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2021
Rome the Devil's church

Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by HarrisAWalcott: 10:21pm On Jun 30, 2021
RevelationWithDaniel – The Truth About God Logo

Rev. 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

Rev. 2:18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;

Rev. 19:12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Revelation 5:6 And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Zech. 3:9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

Zech. 4:10 For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

Zechariah 4:11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?

Zechariah 4:12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?

Zechariah 4:13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.

Zechariah 4:14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

To and fro:

2Chr. 16:9 For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him…

Job 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Job 2:2 And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Zech. 1:8 I saw by night, and behold a man riding upon a red horse, and he stood among the myrtle trees that were in the bottom; and behind him were there red horses, speckled, and white.

Zech. 1:9 Then said I, O my lord, what are these? And the angel that talked with me said unto me, I will shew thee what these be.

Zech. 1:10 And the man that stood among the myrtle trees answered and said, These are they whom the LORD hath sent to walk to and fro through the earth.

Zech. 1:11 And they answered the angel of the LORD that stood among the myrtle trees, and said, We have walked to and fro through the earth, and, behold, all the earth sitteth still, and is at rest.

Zech. 1:12 Then the angel of the LORD answered and said, O LORD of hosts, how long wilt thou not have mercy on Jerusalem and on the cities of Judah, against which thou hast had indignation these threescore and ten years?

Zech. 1:13 And the LORD answered the angel that talked with me with good words and comfortable words.

Zechariah 6:1 And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass.

Psalms 68:17 The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of angels: the Lord is among them, as in Sinai, in the holy place.
Zechariah 6:2 In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;

Zechariah 6:3 And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses.

Zechariah 6:4 Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?

Zechariah 6:5 And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the Lord of all the earth.

Zechariah 6:6 The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country.

Zechariah 6:7 And the bay went forth, and sought to go that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk to and fro through the earth. So they walked to and fro through the earth.

Flame fire:

Ex. 3:2 And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.

Psa. 104:4 Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

Acts 7:30 And when forty years were expired, there appeared to him in the wilderness of mount Sina an angel of the Lord in a flame of fire in a bush.

Heb. 1:7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

Ezekiel 1:4-14:

Ezekiel 1:4 And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.

Ezekiel 1:5 Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.

Ezekiel 1:6 And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.

Ezekiel 1:7 And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf’s foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.

Ezekiel 1:8 And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.

Ezekiel 1:9 Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.

Ezekiel 1:10 As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.

Ezekiel 1:11 Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.

Ezekiel 1:12 And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went.

Ezekiel 1:13 As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.

Ezekiel 1:14 And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.

Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by HarrisAWalcott: 10:29pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by HarrisAWalcott: 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. White Supremacy is hidden satanic worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by HarrisAWalcott: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2021
Judgement of the world starts with the house of God

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M95z3XM8_YE
Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by HarrisAWalcott: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
Did you know that Brother Bill Cosby celebrates 25 years in Omega Psi Phi Fraternity this year? He was initiated into Omega Psi Phi Fraternity through the Beta Alpha Alpha Chapter in White Plains, New York during the 5th season of The Cosby Show in 1988.Mar 14, 2013

Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by HarrisAWalcott: 10:48pm On Jun 30, 2021
Just like they didn't imprison Harry Weinstein they didn't imprison Bill Cosby but make you racist. Yet there are no White Devils Without Black Devils no where on the Earth.

Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by Richwallet: 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2021
Once you know their religion there is nothing they won't do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0bUZnmVGUU

Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by Richwallet: 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2021
And its worldwide as well that Black devil he the origin of pedophilia ba'al worship and cult prostitution.

Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by Richwallet: 12:08am On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by HarrisAWalcott: 12:48am On Jul 01, 2021
Jeffery Epstein no die in prison but escaped to Israel.
Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by HarrisAWalcott: 12:53am On Jul 01, 2021
All together now

Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by HarrisAWalcott: 1:06am On Jul 01, 2021
Bill Cosby John Washington
Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by HarrisAWalcott: 1:53am On Jul 01, 2021
Pedophiles run the courts

Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by HarrisAWalcott: 1:57am On Jul 01, 2021
I love killing the wicked

Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by HarrisAWalcott: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2021
al·lege
/əˈlej/
Learn to pronounce
verb
claim or assert that someone has done something illegal or wrong, typically without proof that this is the case.
"he alleged that he had been assaulted"

Allege? No I'm not alleging anything Rome is the Devil's church everywhere they are upon the Earth. Rome founded by the pedophile pagan satanic devil Moors.
Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by HarrisAWalcott: 11:23am On Jul 01, 2021
Time to call for Yah's judgement of this wicked world society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhD53nxxHmo
Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by HarrisAWalcott: 11:37am On Jul 01, 2021
The Gay Black Boule they lead the perversion movement in America. It's not just Lil Nas X because he's just the tip of the iceberg of all the pansexual secret society of Black Americans. These Black people who have turned to idolatry and forsaken Christ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGpV-XGYrqU

Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by HarrisAWalcott: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
Gay Black Boule
Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by Richwallet: 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by elonmuskbaby: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2021
Una no go leave this man alone?
Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by Richwallet: 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
I love killing the wicked

Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by Richwallet: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2021
Why Bill Cosby who is so successful desire to be John Washington?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTZvj7Os98E

Why does Louis Walcott who could have been Louis Muhammad if he desired model after his teacher Elijah Muhammad name himself Louis Farrakhan implying he is Clovis De France?

Both are members of Omega Psi Phi cult.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTZvj7Os98E
Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by Richwallet: 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
Imitating someone else out of pride and envy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UVY1FM0ygk

Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by Richwallet: 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
You are not Clovis De France Merovingian King bloodline of Christ. Even my own father Jerry De France would never name his son after a legendary king.

So did Elijah Muhammad give him the name Farrakhan or did he steal it for himself?

Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by HarrisAWalcott: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
Farrakhan isn't a good name and it's not to be compared with De France and France which are royal names. It's a crown act for someone who doesn't wear a crown.

Farrakhan

Value: 227

200: Lack of resolution.
27: Firmness, courage.
20: Sadness, austerity.
7: Purity of feelings, contemplation.

De France

Value: 144

100: Favors, honors, glory.
44: Powers, pomp, honors.
40: Parties, feasts, pleasures.
4: Rashness, largesse, power.

France

Value: 135

35: Spiritual and physical harmony, health.
30: Weddings, celebrities.
5: Happiness, fortune, marriage.

As you can see both De France and France are royal names. We have relatives with both surnames De France and France because we are Merovingian blood line from the King's occupation.

Let's see if Louis would imitate his teacher and name himself Muhammad that would be a great name. PBUH. Prophet Muhammad was a powerful messenger who brought a changing philosophy to the world he has the most popular surname on Earth.

Muhammad

Value: 304

300: Ardent faith, philosophy.

Yet even if Louis would just remained a Walcott it would have been a great name still.

Walcott

Value: 1174

1000: Ambition.
70: Love of science.

Why ruin a good Christian name with dishonesty?

Re: Bill Cosby Never In Prison But Living Under The Name John Washington In NYC by HarrisAWalcott: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
And Min. Louis Farrakhan has his fraternity brothers and the Boule telling the world he is the Messiah. A long with the imposter Edomite Jews who hire the Boule in their corporations after they graduate colleges are also declaring Min. Louis Farrakhan the Messiah. So the blood line doesn't matter to any of the many claimants? Joeseph was the biological father of Yeshua and they both were from the lineage of King David which means they were of the Royal bloodline. Any Hebrew can not be the king. Any man on Earth can not be the Messiah. This is reducing the kingship and bloodline to absurdity.

https://m.youtube.com/results?sp=mAEA&search_query=farrakhan+messiah

Donnie

Jamaicans are not Black Americans they came from Africa. Min. Louis Farrakhan is Jamaican. My father and forefathers are Black Americans we the De France, Brasel and Pippen family reside in Arkansas we came to America from Europe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates Her Daughter, Janell Princess' 2nd Birthday / Stop Using Filter To Sell Skincare Products - Uche Jombo To Influencers / An Interview With Child Actress, Sharon Ezeamaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.