Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Why Do People Wear Bracelets - 7 Reasons Why You Should Too - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do People Wear Bracelets - 7 Reasons Why You Should Too (515 Views)

Why Do People Wear Gold Chains? / Why Do People Wear Solitaire Engagement Rings? / 4 Absurd Clothes People Wear To Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Wear Bracelets - 7 Reasons Why You Should Too by Mike001y(m): 12:47am On Jul 01, 2021
There was a time not too long ago when people from all over the world regarded someone wearing a bracelet with suspicion. Wearing a bracelet in these times was considered as both irregular and unusual.

Back then, Warriors used to wear armbands around their wrists. They do this because they think the bracelets made of bones and shells fend off evil spirits.

And monarchs, who donned bracelets to show off their money, status and power. These group of people all had different thoughts and attitudes about wearing why they wore bracelets.

A lot of people were opposed to the idea of wearing bracelets and saw those who wore it as either strange or possessed. While others, despite the times admired and embraced wearing bracelets as a fashion style,

However, certain perceptions/opinions that were believed to be accurate and acceptable in the past no longer match the current trends and ways of living.

Nowadays, bracelets are becoming a popular accessory for the fashionable male. Having said that, We’ve compiled a list of reasons why people buy and wear bracelets. click here to continue reading

Re: Why Do People Wear Bracelets - 7 Reasons Why You Should Too by MarilynDutil: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2022
Some people like to complement their outfit with accessories. Others like to wear a bracelet so that their hands don't seem naked. I often wear bracelets against the evil eye.
Re: Why Do People Wear Bracelets - 7 Reasons Why You Should Too by TerraJonesa: 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
Bracelets look great on beautiful hands and also decorate ugly hands or not stylish clothes. I know a lot of guys who like to wear stylish bracelets for men. Some guys wear them because it's their birthday or Christmas gift. I also buy my boyfriend bracelets when I want to please him. His cool, classic suits look very sexy when he puts on a silver bracelet or a beautiful silver watch strap. This is an addition to the outfit. Even I wear his men's bracelets, even though they are a little too big for me. Bracelets are not a sign of femininity but rather a feature that adds confidence to a person.

(1) (Reply)

Chic And Classy Ankara Jacket Styles For You / Shatu Garko Emerges First Hijab-wearing Miss Nigeria (photos) / Original Men Leather Oxford Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.