Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,342 members, 7,853,522 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

"I'm Still In Shock" - Nengi Reacts To The Death Of Davido's Aide, Obama DMW - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Still In Shock" - Nengi Reacts To The Death Of Davido's Aide, Obama DMW (1032 Views)

Davido's Aide, Israel DMW Curses Estranged Wife Sheila (photos) / Habeeb Uthman: Obama DMW Buried (Photos) / Davido's Aide & Associate Obama DMW Dies Of Heart Failure (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Still In Shock" - Nengi Reacts To The Death Of Davido's Aide, Obama DMW by MckenzieSkyBlog: 1:14am On Jul 01, 2021
Reality TV star, Nengi Rebecca Hampson has reacted to the death of Davido’s road manager, Habeeb Uthman aka Obama DMW.

According to reports, Obama died on Wednesday at Ever-care hospital in Lekki, Lagos, a few hours after driving himself to the hospital, where he was admitted for treatment after complaining of breathing difficulty.

Taking her Instagram story, Nengi who worked with Obama when she was featured in Davido's music video titled 'Jowo', shared the deceased photo with a heartbreaking emoji.

Also, Tiwa Savage, his alleged lover, penned a touching tribute to him.

She wrote;

“Braveheart, strong heart, soft heart, kind heart, pure heart, peacemaker, hot stepper, incoming politician, I know you’d want me to add “stylish” to this list but umm yeah lol (abi @mekkamillions @therealjaybreeze @traficbabz @elizabeth_elohor @tiwaayankoya make I add am?)

"SOMEONE SAID THEY TRIED TO RUIN YOUR REPUTATION BUT YOU SAVED...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: "I'm Still In Shock" - Nengi Reacts To The Death Of Davido's Aide, Obama DMW by kasim155: 4:34am On Jul 01, 2021
May his gentle soul rest in Perfect Peace

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Nollywood Actor, Rich Oganiru Is Dead, Caused Of Death Revealed / Top 10 Social Media Influencers From Ogun State / Meet Bbnaija6 Naughtiest Housemate, Who Is A School Drop Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.