Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,797 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] (43216 Views)

Daredevil Armed Robbers Recently Caught By The Nigerian Police Confess (video) / He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ? / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] by Lumig: 10:59am On Jul 01, 2021
cassidy1996:
dis country
... We people
Re: We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] by Ladymillion(f): 11:04am On Jul 01, 2021
Lord have mercy , the rate at which youths are embracing crime despite seeing evidence that it doesn't pay is really alarming
Re: We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] by generalwo(m): 11:15am On Jul 01, 2021
Metrix147:
Abia state police command on Wednesday paraded a 5-member gang in connection with series of kidnappings and armed robberies in the state.

Parading the suspects in Umuahia, the state Commissioner of Police, Janet Agbede warned young people who see crime as the only means of livelihood to desist or have the security agencies to contend with.

While calling on members of the public to know their neighbours and what they do, the Commissioner of Police also called on them not to hesitate to contact the police when they notice suspicious movements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e31wxZTlqjQ
The suspects paraded include Samuel Udochukwu 'm aged 26 years of Abala, Obingwa LGA who is Second in Command of the gang, Emeka Okedum, male a native of Osah Ukwu Obingwa LGA, Abla State-Member, Udo Onwukwe 'm aged 48 years of Urnuonu Obingwa LGA, Abla State who is the Armorer and Camp provider of the gang.

Others are, Okechukwu Obioma m aged 31 years of Umual Ntigha Obingwa LGA who is Guard for victims, Saviour Akpan m aged 27 years of lkoro Esenan in Orukanam LGA, Akwa Ibom State who is the Gang Driver

The Commissioner of Police, CP Agbede said on 25 and 26 June, 2021, based on intelligence, the Command in collaboration with IGP 1RT operatives on 'Operation Restore Peace Mission' arrested the suspects at different locations in the state in connection with series of kidnapping and armed robbery.

They confessed to have kidnapped more than six persons, she added.

While stating that the same gang also kidnapped one Aniebue Onyebuchi in Aba, she added that some of the victims identified the suspects.

Exhibits recovered from the suspects include, One AK47 Rifle with breach No. TC 6664 with 25 rounds of live ammunition, one Pump Action gun with ten live cartridges, One Locally made double barrel cut to size gun with ten live cartridges, one volkswagen Jetta car and one Victim's phone.

According to the Abia police boss, relevant information from the suspects led to arrest of the second gang suspect.

They include, Abia Daniel m aged 41 years of Item in Bende LGA, Abia State, Kelechi Nnachi 'm aged 24 years of Edda in Afikpo South LGA, Ebonyi State.

She stressed that investigation revealed that Abia Daniel was a member of the first kidnap gang but pulled out and formed his own gang where he now becomes the gang leader.

She said Abia Daniel on Thursday 24 June, at about 1900hrs, waylaid one Uzoma Ndubueze of No. 50 Ogwo street by Ohanku Aba while diving into his house.

Abia Daniel and his gang took Uzoma Ndubueze with his Lexus 330 car, ash in colour to Ntigha area, shot and killed him and still collected the sum of seven hundred thousand naira (N700,000) as a ransom from the family.

The phone of the Victim was recovered from the gang leader, who confessed that his gang members are nine in number.

Exhibits recovered from them include One locally made double barrel pistol with four (4) live cartridges, the deceased victim's Techno Spark phone.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/07/police-parade-7-kidnap-suspects-who-killed-victim-after-receiving-n700k-ransom-in-abia-photos-video/
..... Collected ransom and still killed him? This is beyond my understanding..... Did u kidnap him and have his family pay you to kill him? Why collect ransom if you're still gonna kill him..... Na wa o...
Re: We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] by ogwuche4u(m): 11:23am On Jul 01, 2021
Metrix147:
Abia state police command on Wednesday paraded a 5-member gang in connection with series of kidnappings and armed robberies in the state.

Parading the suspects in Umuahia, the state Commissioner of Police, Janet Agbede warned young people who see crime as the only means of livelihood to desist or have the security agencies to contend with.

While calling on members of the public to know their neighbours and what they do, the Commissioner of Police also called on them not to hesitate to contact the police when they notice suspicious movements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e31wxZTlqjQ
The suspects paraded include Samuel Udochukwu 'm aged 26 years of Abala, Obingwa LGA who is Second in Command of the gang, Emeka Okedum, male a native of Osah Ukwu Obingwa LGA, Abla State-Member, Udo Onwukwe 'm aged 48 years of Urnuonu Obingwa LGA, Abla State who is the Armorer and Camp provider of the gang.

Others are, Okechukwu Obioma m aged 31 years of Umual Ntigha Obingwa LGA who is Guard for victims, Saviour Akpan m aged 27 years of lkoro Esenan in Orukanam LGA, Akwa Ibom State who is the Gang Driver

The Commissioner of Police, CP Agbede said on 25 and 26 June, 2021, based on intelligence, the Command in collaboration with IGP 1RT operatives on 'Operation Restore Peace Mission' arrested the suspects at different locations in the state in connection with series of kidnapping and armed robbery.

They confessed to have kidnapped more than six persons, she added.

While stating that the same gang also kidnapped one Aniebue Onyebuchi in Aba, she added that some of the victims identified the suspects.

Exhibits recovered from the suspects include, One AK47 Rifle with breach No. TC 6664 with 25 rounds of live ammunition, one Pump Action gun with ten live cartridges, One Locally made double barrel cut to size gun with ten live cartridges, one volkswagen Jetta car and one Victim's phone.

According to the Abia police boss, relevant information from the suspects led to arrest of the second gang suspect.

They include, Abia Daniel m aged 41 years of Item in Bende LGA, Abia State, Kelechi Nnachi 'm aged 24 years of Edda in Afikpo South LGA, Ebonyi State.

She stressed that investigation revealed that Abia Daniel was a member of the first kidnap gang but pulled out and formed his own gang where he now becomes the gang leader.

She said Abia Daniel on Thursday 24 June, at about 1900hrs, waylaid one Uzoma Ndubueze of No. 50 Ogwo street by Ohanku Aba while diving into his house.

Abia Daniel and his gang took Uzoma Ndubueze with his Lexus 330 car, ash in colour to Ntigha area, shot and killed him and still collected the sum of seven hundred thousand naira (N700,000) as a ransom from the family.

The phone of the Victim was recovered from the gang leader, who confessed that his gang members are nine in number.

Exhibits recovered from them include One locally made double barrel pistol with four (4) live cartridges, the deceased victim's Techno Spark phone.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/07/police-parade-7-kidnap-suspects-who-killed-victim-after-receiving-n700k-ransom-in-abia-photos-video/

These are the same people the ESN will go and free from the prison just because they want Biafra. Bad eggs should be discarded from sane community.
Re: We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] by AnanseK(m): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2021
See them all Fulani Herdsmen:

Re: We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] by brosom(m): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2021
CoolAmbience:

My brother, I am Igbo but the way everything bad happening down here, especially kidnapping, is heaped on Fulani baffles me.

Are these ones Fulani?

neither do I fancy the situation in the East. But people always rush to spill trash whenever it's Igbo affairs..

The hate is much!
Re: We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] by Organs(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
I can guarantee you that somehow, somehow, these things were initially blamed on fulani herdsmen.
Re: We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] by CoolAmbience(m): 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2021
brosom:
neither do I fancy the situation in the East. But people always rush to spill trash whenever it's Igbo affairs..

The hate is much!

Igbos started the hate visibly by the 1966 coup, and now it has grown beyond control.

Hate is demonic.
Re: We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] by alphaNomega: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
Police that can parade any random folk they picked up as a criminal, I always take any media release from Nigeria police with a pinch of salt
Re: We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] by McLizbae: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
Commentor:
Their face still fresh.

Too fresh o! I bn think say na only me dey see am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] by vivymako(f): 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2021
You called them "suspected kidnappers" even after they confessed? What is there to suspect again cos ayam not understanding �
Re: We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
lasthero:
This one that I'm seeing kelechi, Emeka and udochukwu

I thought we were told that all the bandits and kidnappers are all fulani herdsmen?.

That's what most people think. But the truth is far from that .......
Re: We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2021
Beancounter93:

Fulani's are guilty of some crimes...but their guilt in some crimes was being used to paint an entire tribe black.

It is a common theme in Nigeria...someone from tribe A is caught doing a crime, therefore all members of tribe A are criminals.(And it isn't jsut restricted to Fulani..see the Ibos are all drug peddlers, and Yorubas are all skull miners memes on this site.)
True.. I day can't pass without you seeing tribal comments on Nairaland! Painful!

1 Like

Re: We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] by onome2013: 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Why the killing of victims after collecting ransom. After government punishment ,then God punishment shall come on their head . Why their wives and girlfriends are not reporting dubious husband is what I don't understand.
Re: We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] by UnabashedIPOB: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
I am surprised the police did NOT tag them IPOB or ESN and I hope I had NOT spoken TOO soon!
Re: We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] by Olababee(f): 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nawaooo things dey happen
Re: We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] by loswhite(m): 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
Collected ransom and still off the person

I know how you feel niggar
But no matter what jungle justice should not be encouraged

Baby girl.....I know what you are thinking.....but that is not the case.....and moreover they don't mete jungle justice on bombers and keyboard warriors
jungle justice is bad.....every one on planet earth deserves a second chance
What second chance are you talking about? A second chance to kill again right?
Re: We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] by Gfskw: 6:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Wicked nigerians
Re: We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] by Resemblance246: 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
This time its no Longer Fulani herdsmen the real secret has been exposed. Na them flat headers.
Re: We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO] by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
Earlystar698:
Haaa thank goodness they didn't tag them ESN

Why? Are you a member?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Accused Of Causing Accident In Lagos State - See What They Did To Him / Security Guard Butchers Former Boss To Death For Taking Him To Court In Rivers / Customs Hands Over 2 Stolen Range Rover Sports To Interpol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.