Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

I'm In Need Of A Puppy For Shikini Money Of 20k - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I'm In Need Of A Puppy For Shikini Money Of 20k (514 Views)

German Shepherd Pup Shikini Money / Female Boerboel Pup For Shikini Money / Beautiful Pure Gsd Pups Both Sex For Shikini Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Need Of A Puppy For Shikini Money Of 20k by isholapeter9(m): 6:45am On Jul 01, 2021
Hello NL please make una help me o abeg coz I know I can't get a good dog for that amount though but I need it and I'm not so bouyant.
I'm in need of a puppy of any breed but definitely not LOCAL dog with shikini money due to my area insecurity please, anybody that can help will be highly appreciated.
Preferably a male dog please and should be from Lasgidi.
Thanks in Anticipation ��
Re: I'm In Need Of A Puppy For Shikini Money Of 20k by Jonah507(m): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2021
isholapeter9:
Hello NL please make una help me o abeg coz I know I can't get a good dog for that amount though but I need it and I'm not so bouyant.
I'm in need of a puppy of any breed but definitely not LOCAL dog with shikini money due to my area insecurity please, anybody that can help will be highly appreciated.
Preferably a male dog please and should be from Lasgidi.

Add 50k to your budget and I do giveaway for you with this
Thanks in Anticipation ��

Super active GSD

Re: I'm In Need Of A Puppy For Shikini Money Of 20k by isholapeter9(m): 9:33am On Jul 01, 2021
Bros no vex o na puppy I need sir.
Thanks

Jonah507:

Super active GSD
Re: I'm In Need Of A Puppy For Shikini Money Of 20k by MajesticKris: 10:26am On Jul 01, 2021
You go buy CAT...

HOME DELIVERY ASAP!!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Need Of A Puppy For Shikini Money Of 20k by olamirewaju6190: 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
Bro, Na ekuke gsd mix you go ft get at that price o, no offence.

(1) (Reply)

Adult Female Dobberman Needed / 3months Old Male Boerboel Puppy / 4 Beautiful Photos (wallpapers) With Wild Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.