Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer (866 Views)

With 14 Days Left To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Ize-iyamu Weighs Options / Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer / 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by Akudaisi: 7:26am On Jul 01, 2021
It's very useless trying to make Nigeria better,how can you make a country that the masses love suffering and smiling better? Not possible,the poor masses are very happy the way they are, trying to make life better for them is pointless, unless someone wants to change that person will never change,to me until when each and everyone of you is feed up that is the day Nigeria ceases to be bad, personally I have wash my hands from Nigeria case, besides what do I benefit from Nigeria, absolutely nothing,when I mean nothing like really nothing,the only I know that I have as a Nigerian is my international passport,so people like Kanu, Igboho and Sowore should stop wasting their time, definition of right and wrong differs,when people are happy the way they are don't try and change anything,you have the money, you have dual citizenship so go on and enjoy your life with your family peacefully,when the elites have finish the country completely they will be the ones eating grass and drinking cow urine grin as for me I will never be among the worse hit cause my source of incomes is very secure and even if Nigeria is shut down its even good for my business grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by Commentor: 7:43am On Jul 01, 2021
A freedom fighter that loves Fendi can never be serious.

It is not possible.

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by KAHBOOM: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2021
Make dem add money for fuel,dem nogo see even grass chop.

My joy is that Igbo's don't want and will never be part of the suffering. We want out

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by Akudaisi: 7:48am On Jul 01, 2021
Commentor:

It is not possible.
he has right to wear whatever he want,that you don't have money to buy it doesn't mean anyone else shouldn't buy it,even if he scammed people of their money,can you go to prison because of people and not enjoy life small,them born you name you suffering ni?

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by Commentor: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2021
Akudaisi:
he has right to wear whatever he want,that you don't have money to buy it doesn't mean anyone else shouldn't buy it,even if he scammed people of their money,can you go to prison because of people and not enjoy life small,them born you name you suffering ni?

We are saying the same thing.

He deserves all the Fendi and Champagne in the world.

Freedom fighter par excellence.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by Grace001: 7:51am On Jul 01, 2021
Nigeria masses isn’t worth fighting for especially if you’re from the SOUTHERN Nigeria, don’t be a fighter for the masses. The same people you’re fighting for want you to fail and wish you bad.

Nigeria masses isn’t worth protesting for not to talk of becoming a freedom fighter for them, they are contented in their suffering and still in love with their oppressors.
Their oppressors(government/northern oligarchy ) know this, so they will do EVERYTHING to silence any individual or groups that want to free the masses.

Anyone’s who try to separate them is only wasting time and putting his/her life in danger.

Sunday Igboho, egbon really need to stop , nigeria masses don’t worth his stress. Nigeria government is planning to give him bad name just to nail/silence him. The (masses) are contented in their suffering and smiling state.

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by Akudaisi: 7:52am On Jul 01, 2021
Commentor:

We are saying the same thing.

He deserves all the Fendi and Champagne in the world.

Freedom fighter par excellence.
we are not saying the say things my friend,I hear say Dem won reduce una salary to 25k now,hope u go manage well,the coming days will be tough oo

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by Commentor: 7:53am On Jul 01, 2021
Akudaisi:
we are not saying the say things my friend,I hear say Dem won reduce una salary to 25k now,hope u go manage well,the coming days will be tough oo

Sure.

Even for free I go do am.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by Akudaisi: 7:58am On Jul 01, 2021
Commentor:

Sure.

Even for free I go do am.

ajeh since grass dey na,see as Buhari turn human beings into cow chia, people like you is why I will never protest anything to better Nigeria,tufia collect 1k and sell the future of your generations grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:58am On Jul 01, 2021
A guy came from abroad and was complaining about how nothing works in Nigeria and the dumb Nigerians around were all laughing at him and telling him that in a few weeks he would adjust, that they are used to it already,

So OP, I agree with you, Nigerians wear their suffering like a badge of honour,

4 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by Grace001: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2021
Akudaisi:
It's very useless trying to make Nigeria better,how can you make a country that the masses love suffering and smiling better? Not possible,the poor masses are very happy the way they are, trying to make life better for them is pointless, unless someone wants to change that person will never change,to me until when each and everyone of you is feed up that is the day Nigeria ceases to be bad, personally I have wash my hands from Nigeria case, besides what do I benefit from Nigeria, absolutely nothing,when I mean nothing like really nothing,the only I know that I have as a Nigerian is my international passport,so people like Kanu, Igboho and Sowore should stop wasting their time, definition of right and wrong differs,when people are happy the way they are don't try and change anything,you have the money, you have dual citizenship so go on and enjoy your life with your family peacefully,when the elites have finish the country completely they will be the ones eating grass and drinking cow urine grin as for me I will never be among the worse hit cause my source of incomes is very secure and even if Nigeria is shut down its even good for my business grin

@op that’s what I have been saying recently... Nigeria masses don’t worth fighting for, they are so comfortable and contented in their suffering and smiling state. There is no point fighting for these people, just work on how to give your family the best and good second nationality.

Leave the Nigeria masses and their sufferness

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by NAIJAilliterate: 8:01am On Jul 01, 2021
Akudaisi:

Nigeria's problem is the illiteracy and stupidity of the people. I have seen this with Nigerians abroad they will only follow an idiot which can do nothing for them. Illiteracy is the biggest problem with Nigerians all over the world 75% of Nigeria's in Europe do not know why they vote. Which Nigerians are the only people which will run to another country and would vote illiterate or criminal. Look how illiterate we are we went to America and voted for 3 Nigeria senators, when the senators ate from the second worst city in the world to live in. When this senators did nothing for people in Nigeria Nigerians in America voted for them bunch of illiterate. Any country you go to in the world about 80% of Nigerians do not know why they vote. Going all the way from here to developed countries to support criminals.
Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by olisaEze(m): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2021
Commentor:

It is not possible.

You don’t need to look far, Nelson Mandela was a style icon that gave birth to Madiba shirts as well as Jomo Kenyatta and his Saville row suits.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by Commentor: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2021
olisaEze:

You don’t need to look far, Nelson Mandela was a style icon that gave birth to Madiba shirts as well as Jomo Kenyatta and his Saville row suits.

Mandela was not a style icon as a revolutionary.

He only became known for his attire after he was released from prison.

I guess Nnamdi Kanu is known for Fendi.

Same thing .
Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by NAIJAilliterate: 8:09am On Jul 01, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
A guy came from abroad and was complaining about how nothing works in Nigeria and the dumb Nigerians around were all laughing at him and telling him that in a few weeks he would adjust, that they are used to it already,

So OP, I agree with you, Nigerians wear their suffering like a badge of honour,

Nigerians are illiterate and very stupid people that is the major problem. Most Nigerians inside their head is only coconut water. Which country have you seen when somebody runs through the Sahara Desert cross the Mediterranean Sea get to Europe all the way to London when he gets to London he start supporting the Nigerian idiot in Abuja house which he was running away from bunch of illiterate. Where ever you go in the world Nigerians can do nothing right they eat with which they were running away from in Nigeria they will go and vote for him abroad. As a white to be in Sweden cockroach is better than a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by 7lives: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2021
Akudaisi:

Continue to deceive yourself Che Guevara no get more than what's on his back, na saffron wrap Mahatma Ghandi dey take cover body, Stevie Bantu Biko and Nelson Mandela no dey wear designers clothes, they are too focused to have time for such nonsense.
The days of buffalo soldiers are long gone, the last of them died last week, his name is Kenneth Kaunda.
Those parading themselves as freedom fighters today especially in Nigeria are just business men, Sowore with all his stupidity is even more committed at least he is closer to his adverseries, unlike this one that was dragged in to come and face the battle he started.
If Mandela had run away to hide in America or Europe, there would have been no free South Africa today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by NAIJAilliterate: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2021
Commentor:

Mandela was not a style icon as a revolutionary.

He only became known for his attire after he was released from prison.

I guess Nnamdi Kanu is known for Fendi.

Same thing .

What about president Mugabe which was a revolutionary and his son was posted with 30,000 US dollar wrist watch
Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by Akudaisi: 8:13am On Jul 01, 2021
7lives:

Continue to deceive yourself Che Guevara no get more than what's on his back, na saffron wrap Mahatma Ghandi dey take cover body, Stevie Bantu Biko and Nelson Mandela no dey wear designers clothes, they are too focused to have time for such nonsense.
The days of buffalo soldiers are long gone, the last of them died last week, his name is Kenneth Kaunda.
Those parading themselves as freedom fighters today especially in Nigeria are just business men, Sowore with all his stupidity is even more committed at least he is closer to his adverseries, unlike this one that was dragged in to come and face the battle he started.
If Mandela had run away to hide in America or Europe, there would have been no free South Africa today.

lol I don't have time for you,but I will have time for you if you can do one quarter of what he did
Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:16am On Jul 01, 2021
NAIJAilliterate:

Nigerians are illiterate and very stupid people that is the major problem. Most Nigerians inside their head is only coconut water. Which country have you seen when somebody runs through the Sahara Desert cross the Mediterranean Sea get to Europe all the way to London when he gets to London he start supporting the Nigerian idiot in Abuja house which he was running away from bunch of illiterate. Where ever you go in the world Nigerians can do nothing right they eat with which they were running away from in Nigeria they will go and vote for him abroad. As a white to be in Sweden cockroach is better than a Nigerian

The funniest class in Nigeria are the ones that call themselves 'elites', those ones hate Nigeria the most, they never use Nigerian health services, they make sure their children spends as little time as possible in the country, and when they do, they use up 50% of the police force as bodyguards,
If it wasn't consuming so many lives, it would actually be hilarious!

2 Likes

Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by Akudaisi: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2021
NAIJAilliterate:

exactly,I mean suffering it's ingrained in Nigerian masses DNA,I love Nigeria,I love Igbo land but the truth is I will never go and protest,the first and last I did was endsars,I will never do any form of protest either online of offline
Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by Akudaisi: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2021
7lives:

when you understand that Nnamdi Kanu is a saint compared to our Politicians and elites I will take you serious, Nnamdi Kanu isn't the one stealing billions meant for the people like you and me get that into your thick skull
Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by Commentor: 8:22am On Jul 01, 2021
NAIJAilliterate:

What about president Mugabe which was a revolutionary and his son was posted with 30,000 US dollar wrist watch

Yes.

They all did well.

Just like Kanu.

grin
Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by Ekez(m): 8:22am On Jul 01, 2021
Commentor:

It is not possible.
Fresident Wey dey go London go treat himself is foolish and he's supported by stupid people
Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by Akudaisi: 8:25am On Jul 01, 2021
Ekez:

Fresident Wey dey go London go treat himself is foolish and he's supported by stupid people
grin and they end up eating grasses grin LMAO
Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by Ekez(m): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2021
Akudaisi:
grin and they end up eating grasses grin LMAO
You're aiit
Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by techWriter2: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2021
A free boxer that loves Fendi can never be serious It is not possible
Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by notym2chektym: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2021
This is deep o
Re: Why Nigerians Should Be Left To Suffer by nthony10: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2021
Honestly the black race has a fundamental problem, being very comfortable with suffering.
It reminds me of a young man I used to mentor after school, he wanted to remain in Nigeria, saying that there's hope in this Country. long story short, I had to beat that mentality out of him and he's currently doing well somewhere else where his talent is greatly rewarded.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Will Tinubu Pay Buhari A Sallah Visit? / Hoodlums Kill Police Inspector, Bomb Station In Imo / Breaking News: Atiku And Buhari Meet In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.