Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Kanu Arrest: Sunday Igboho Backpedals On Secession - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Arrest: Sunday Igboho Backpedals On Secession (374 Views)

Nigerians Bear ₦‎1 Trillion Metering Burden As CBN, World bank Backpedals / Wike On Secession: Won’t Allow Anyone To Annex, Hoist Unnecessary Flag In Rivers / DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Arrest: Sunday Igboho Backpedals On Secession by vegafbs: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2021
Following Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest by the Federal Government, Sunday Igboho appear to have backpedaled on secessionist plans.

Sunday Adeyemo, also known as Sunday Igboho, has declared that he does not have the authority to battle the Nigerian government, according to NG Times Online News.

Only God, according to Igboho, a pro-secessionist leader, has the strength to fight the battle for separation from Nigeria. His remarks come shortly after IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu was arrested.

Igboho said; “Those abroad are the ones contributing the money we use in buying vehicles and do other things. How many can I do? Sunday Igboho is not the only powerful person. There are many powerful persons everywhere, unless we want to deceive ourselves. I can’t do it all alone. We must all unite. But someone must lead first. Moses was chosen to librate the Israelites before others join him. God will fight for us.”

“I don’t have the power to fight the Federal Government. In fact, I can’t fight an ordinary Local Government Chairman. But the battle is the Lord’s. God who is the head of the battle will fight for us. Our own generation will emancipate the Yoruba race from slavery.”

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/07/kanu-arrest-sunday-igboho-backpedals-secession.html

Re: Kanu Arrest: Sunday Igboho Backpedals On Secession by Gentlerespect76: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2021
grin grin grin

vegafbs:
Following Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest by the Federal Government, Sunday Igboho appear to have backpedaled on secessionist plans.

Sunday Adeyemo, also known as Sunday Igboho, has declared that he does not have the authority to battle the Nigerian government, according to NG Times Online News.

Only God, according to Igboho, a pro-secessionist leader, has the strength to fight the battle for separation from Nigeria. His remarks come shortly after IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu was arrested.

Igboho said; “Those abroad are the ones contributing the money we use in buying vehicles and do other things. How many can I do? Sunday Igboho is not the only powerful person. There are many powerful persons everywhere, unless we want to deceive ourselves. I can’t do it all alone. We must all unite. But someone must lead first. Moses was chosen to librate the Israelites before others join him. God will fight for us.”

“I don’t have the power to fight the Federal Government. In fact, I can’t fight an ordinary Local Government Chairman. But the battle is the Lord’s. God who is the head of the battle will fight for us. Our own generation will emancipate the Yoruba race from slavery.”

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/07/kanu-arrest-sunday-igboho-backpedals-secession.html
Re: Kanu Arrest: Sunday Igboho Backpedals On Secession by Omoslim26: 8:42am On Jul 01, 2021
He is a wise man.
You intend to fight the govt on your own as a single unit,when the authorities that be in your region do not stand by you��.
That's foolishness not bravery.
Re: Kanu Arrest: Sunday Igboho Backpedals On Secession by liketerm: 8:47am On Jul 01, 2021
He is a wise man unlike Kanu that thinks the world revolves around him
Re: Kanu Arrest: Sunday Igboho Backpedals On Secession by mekaboy(m): 8:57am On Jul 01, 2021
He does not have british passport. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Govt May Arrest Nigerian Priests, Bishops – Mbaka / Nnamdi Kanu A Traitor / PIB: Niger Delta Leaders, Stakeholders Differ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.