Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others (991 Views)

Igboho's Wife, Ropo Released By Benin Republic Court, As He Remains In Custody / Igboho, Wife Look Pale In Cotonou Court – Eyewitness / Sunday Igboho's Wife, Aides Regain Freedom In Ekiti. Lady K, 6 Boys Still Held (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others by Chatflick(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2021
The wife of Yoruba rights activist, Sunday Adeyemo aka Sunday Igboho, has been abducted by the gunmen who attacked his house in the early hours of Thursday.

This is according to the leader of the umbrella body of Yoruba self-determination groups, Ilana Omo Oodua, Emeritus Professor Banji Akintoye.

He said this in a statement personally signed by him and made available to newsmen by his Communications Manager, Mr. Maxwell Adeleye.

The statement was titled, ‘Yoruba Nation: Elements of the Nigerian Army, Accompanied by International Terrorists hired by the Nigerian State attacked Sunday Ighoho’s Residence – Akintoye.’

According to the Communications Manager, Akintoye alleged that “the assailants were all dressed in military uniform and spoke French language fluently.”

He further said that “the gunmen killed seven occupants in the building and whisked Igboho’s wife and several others away.”

The incident happened 72 hours to the Yoruba Nation rally slated for Saturday in Lagos which will be attended by Akintoye and Igboho.
Source: https://punchng.com/breaking-gunmen-abduct-igbohos-wife-others
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others by Chatflick(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2021
Nigeria is gone. Buhari will finally destroy this country.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others by PrinceOfLagos: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2021
I meant it when I said Igboho will soon be dealt with

The heat is on

If Dem born am well, make we see am protest on Saturday

He's not a British citizen so taking him out will be so easy

Wait for it.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others by Ddmase: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2021
Interesting moments ahead

Abeg Jari I will Design a Professional Logo or Company Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

MY Contact Here
https://www.nairaland.com/ddmase
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others by velocity25(m): 9:38am On Jul 01, 2021
Where are the zombies and the minions food don done.
Children of Biafra and Oodua nation we must not give up now.
At the end we will WIN!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others by Nbotee(m): 9:38am On Jul 01, 2021
Hahahaha... Oya oo, where are those laughing at Nnamdi Kanu, e don red o

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others by PlayMaker14: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2021
Steady knacking for the innocent woman.

.... This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2021
You know government forces might come after you you didn't install cctv camera at your house
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others by OBALOLA55(m): 9:41am On Jul 01, 2021
I EXPECT THE NAIRALAND HERDSMEN TO CHANNEL THEIR FRUSTRATIONS TO YORUBA ETHNIC GROUP NOW THAT THEY HAVE CAPTURED KANU.

KILLMNKNOW AKA ONIONBANDIT OVER TO YOU GUYS

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2021
You know government forces might come after you at any time you didn't install cctv camera at your house
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others by Ibadanpikin: 9:44am On Jul 01, 2021
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others by ictjobber: 9:47am On Jul 01, 2021
Black man and unnecessary Inhouse violence.. Spits.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others by Tinubuadvocate: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2021
They were speaking French fluently which means they are foreigners.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others by amc: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
Yorubas enjoy una one NIGERIA.

And who told you Yorubas are in support of Sunday Igboho's madness?

Majority of Yoruba's don't want a copy of Mazi Kanu in their land and would be happy to see Sunday Igboho locked away until he regains his senses.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others by DDDEnterprises: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Steady knacking for the innocent woman.

.... This I have seen.

As in ehn, God help that woman
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others by Guestlander: 10:26am On Jul 01, 2021
amc:

Majority of Yoruba's don't want a copy of Mazi Kanu in their land and would be happy to see Sunday Igboho locked away until he regains his senses.

You are lying. And what will be the basis of our dissatisfaction with him? Because he spoke out against the killing of Yoruba by Fulani terrorists?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others by Ibadanpikin: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2021
amc:

Hausa/fulani forever slave.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others by amc: 10:30am On Jul 01, 2021
Guestlander:

You are lying. And what will be the basis of our dissatisfaction with him? Because he spoke out against the killing of Yoruba by Fulani terrorists?

He is a political thug, a killer and a mercenary. He does not care about Yorubas, he only cares about his pocket and is doing the bidding of his paymasters. He will go the same way the many innocent people he killed have gone.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others by amc: 10:31am On Jul 01, 2021
Ibadanpikin:
Hausa/fulani forever slave.

That's your name. Slaves don't have freedom and it is obvious you are enslaved by your mind. You believe you are a slave, and so are you.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others by Guestlander: 10:33am On Jul 01, 2021
amc:

He is a political thug, a killer and a mercenary. He does not care about Yorubas, he only cares about his pocket and is doing the bidding of his paymasters. He will go the same way the many innocent people he killed have gone.

We shall see, he has never been jailed or attacked for all the names you called him. He is being attacked right now for defending Yoruba and on that score I support him wholeheartedly.
By the way, not only Sunday Igboho is saying enough to all the wickedness going on in Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others by amc: 10:36am On Jul 01, 2021
Guestlander:

We shall see, he has never been jailed or attacked for all the names you called him. He is being attacked right now for defending Yoruba and on that score I support him wholeheartedly.

Sunday Igboho has never hidden who he is and what he does. The fact that he has never been jailed is neither here not there. He will soon be jailed. Just watch what's going to happen over the next few months.

Feel free to support a killer. nobody is stopping you.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others by Guestlander: 10:39am On Jul 01, 2021
amc:

Sunday Igboho has never hidden who he is and what he does. The fact that he has never been jailed is neither here not there. He will soon be jailed. Just watch what's going to happen over the next few months.

Feel free to support a killer. nobody is stopping you.

If he is jailed for defending Yoruba, that is a just cause and I will support him still, and I don't need to tell you there are thousands and thousands of people who are already behind him.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others by amc: 10:40am On Jul 01, 2021
Guestlander:

If he is jailed for defending Yoruba, that is a just cause and I will still support him still, and I don't need to tell you there are thousands and thousands of people who are already behind him.

Sunday Igboho is being paid to destabilise Nigeria. That's his only agenda. He is not defending anything. Stop being ignorant.
Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others by Guestlander: 10:44am On Jul 01, 2021
amc:

Sunday Igboho is being paid to destabilise Nigeria. That's his only agenda. He is not defending anything. Stop being ignorant.

Tell us who is paying him, did they also pay Fulani herdsmen to start killing people from the middle belt and now down to Yorubaland?
Sunday Igboho was minding his own business like any other Nigerian until Fulani started killing people on their farms. Whose agenda was it? You are more than ignorant.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Abduct Igboho’s Wife, Kill Seven Others by jimyjames(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2021
amc:

Same thing Yorubas did to chief Abiola?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Station In Akwa Ibom / Resign Now! - Patriotic Nigerians Tell Abba Kyari / Sunday Igboho Lambasts His Lawyer For 'disrespecting Him' In Leaked Audio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.