Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Is This Mercedes Benz The Most Luxurious Car Or What? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is This Mercedes Benz The Most Luxurious Car Or What? (1422 Views)

Russians Turned ₦81m Bentley Continental GT Into The World's Most Luxurious Tank / 8 Of The Most Luxurious Cars In The World / N120m 2019 Range Rover SV Coupe Is The Most Luxurious 2-door SUV (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Mercedes Benz The Most Luxurious Car Or What? by LucemFerre: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2021
Re: Is This Mercedes Benz The Most Luxurious Car Or What? by 400billionman: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2021
Lexus Ls460L

1 Like

Re: Is This Mercedes Benz The Most Luxurious Car Or What? by Abdulsobur02: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
Rolls Royce
Re: Is This Mercedes Benz The Most Luxurious Car Or What? by LucemFerre: 7:26am On Jul 02, 2021
Abdulsobur02:
Rolls Royce

It’s got the class but, not the tech and looks
Re: Is This Mercedes Benz The Most Luxurious Car Or What? by PAQ(m): 8:09am On Jul 02, 2021
This S Class is loaded with tech. The parking assist got me tripping, damn!

Rolls Royce on the other hand is in a class of its own, there are no two identical Rolls Royce ever built as they are not mass produced. Almost every single detail is customized to the owners desire and they are hand built.

1 Like

Re: Is This Mercedes Benz The Most Luxurious Car Or What? by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2021
Maybe in a world where Bentley and Rolls-Royce don't exist.
Re: Is This Mercedes Benz The Most Luxurious Car Or What? by LucemFerre: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2021
HeavenlyBang:
Maybe in a world where Bentley and Rolls-Royce don't exist.

Their interiors are classy but, ugly... Appeal is relative but, y’know...

S-Class is all round
Re: Is This Mercedes Benz The Most Luxurious Car Or What? by LucemFerre: 8:54am On Jul 02, 2021
PAQ:
This S Class is loaded with tech. The parking assist got me tripping, damn!

Rolls Royce on the other hand is in a class of its own, there are no two identical Rolls Royce ever built as they are not mass produced. Almost every single detail is customized to the owners desire and they are hand built.

I agree. Just that the S-Class is solid all round IMO
Re: Is This Mercedes Benz The Most Luxurious Car Or What? by Abdulsobur02: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
LucemFerre:

It’s got the class but, not the tech and looks
its also got the looks though but not the tech.
Saw a comment online saying a maybach is like a 5 star hotel while a rolls Royce is like a royal palace.

1 Like

Re: Is This Mercedes Benz The Most Luxurious Car Or What? by LucemFerre: 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
Abdulsobur02:
its also got the looks though but not the tech.
Saw a comment online saying a maybach is like a 5 star hotel while a rolls Royce is like a royal palace.

Hahaha... fair enough since looks are relative
RR just looks boring to me

1 Like

Re: Is This Mercedes Benz The Most Luxurious Car Or What? by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2021
Not worth the prize I must say. Just some fancy stuffs. Nothing special. The gear position is also a total turn off. Just like my dad's old Honda crv 2004!
The only amazing thing about the car is that it's very techie. Great little details too

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Accident In Front Of Unilag Gate / Autosbay, Bemshawn And Obdshawn - Are We Banning Them Or What? / Toyota Camry 1998 Rear Speaker Stop Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.