Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos (36912 Views)

21 Die As Rival Boko Haram, ISWAP Terrorist Groups Clash In Borno / Buhari Arrives Ogun On A One-Day Working Visit / Babagana Abubakar 'Alagarno' Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos by wasuka14(m): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
They for never arrest him nah. They for tailed him till he buy whatever he want to, and use intelligent to tail him back to maiduguri and lead them to d commander once and for all. Why rushing now for God sake??
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/01/iswap-terrorist-arrested-in-ogun/
Re: ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos by Augla1: 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
Joromi1:
Are they just selling us this fake story to make us believe the government is equally fighting Fulani terrorists?

And the picture above has been used so many times.

Liar Mohammed over to you.
My brother, them need to dey balance things na grin
Re: ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos by Charlie2020(f): 1:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
Fear dear military that can't even storm sambisa and take the fight to the terrorists. Na so so repel we dey hear
Re: ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
Joromi1:
Are they just selling us this fake story to make us believe the government is equally fighting Fulani terrorists?

Small time now una go vex ISWAP for no reason dem go come ambush una for mammi market with bomb grin
Re: ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
sematec:
What is wrong with this people self
Nigerians, how can the minister of power come out and say N30 billion monthly is paid for electricity subsidy.
Una dey import electricity from abroad?
How much be una budget and yet no stable electricity.
Some of these leaders deserved to be checked.

httaBmA

Power in Nigeria costs N70 per kwh to make

The actual cost of selling that same power is between N50-67 per kwh(Current pricing for power shown below)

It is the difference between N70 and N50-67 that amounts for the subsidy. Multiply it by the number of kwh consumed daily...and you get N30 billion per month

Also, Nigeria at best generates 5000MW of power...on a good day. Lagos alone as at 2010 needed 10000MW of power daily.

In short, to get 24/7 power we need money...far more than what they call out every day. That's why the DISCOS and GENCOS need to be allowed to set prices directly.

Google for the report Solving the liquidity problems in the Nigera power sector. Below is a page from that report (RELEASED 2018)

Re: ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos by Kingrefreshed: 1:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
ogododo:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/07/01/iswap-terrorist-arrested-in-ogun/

Nothing like this ever happened! Don't believe this shitty storyline. It never happened!
Re: ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos by Olam09(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
Joromi1:

Get sense little boy.. the picture under the post is just for a pictorial purpose not the real pics
Re: ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos by UnabashedIPOB: 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
According to him, an intelligence report revealed that Ibrahim was on a mission to Lagos to acquire certain items for ISWAP’s operations in Maiduguri, the Borno State capital.

We all know that's NOT the true reason for the TERRORIST to visit Lagos. He most likely was on a mission to SCOPE out TARGETS but as always the ZOO government would LIE and put a spin on everything.
Re: ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos by Joromi1: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
Olam09:

Get sense little boy.. the picture under the post is just for a pictorial purpose not the real pics
Pictorial purpose kee you there. Oponu.
Re: ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos by ogododo: 3:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sleekfingers:

we lagosians should not sleep with our two eyes close ooooo.......cause the way we are doing lagos , is like we dont care or pretending that all is well.......there are lots of terrorists foot soldiers living in our mist.......especially those guys riding bikes......i no mention tribe o....but una know the tribe..........

OJU NI ALAKAN FI SO ORI OOO( na eyes crab they take protect its head)
Una dey deceive yourself boko haram full mile 12, alaba, Igbo Efan, Obalende Ijegun, Ikorodu.
Re: ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos by pswankyemtb(m): 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
stupid people where be majidun for Ogun state again
Re: ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos by richeso: 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
where is the picture ? stop showing me soldiers pics but the main picture this report is about. wtf!
Re: ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos by Sleekfingers: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
ogododo:

Una dey deceive yourself boko haram full mile 12, alaba, Igbo Efan, Obalende Ijegun, Ikorodu.

is that not what i am saying? Abi u get comprehension problem or u simply no sabi read
Re: ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos by ogododo: 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sleekfingers:

is that not what i am saying? Abi u get comprehension problem or u simply no sabi read

I no go school, sorry.
Re: ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos by oaugraduate1234(m): 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
By the grace of God, the Fulani tribe will never smell any position in the national government.

The evils and damage they've done to this country will hunt them and their upcoming generations forever and ever.

The Fulani killers will all experience painful deaths together with their sponsors and supporters.

Those of you Northerners supporting the evils of this present administration, I believe your support will hunt you.

And by the grace of God, if you intend to report anyone to any security agency for criticizing Buhari, you will never succeed.

In the process of doing that, Allah will destroy you the same way he did to Fira'un (Pharoah)
Re: ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos by Gfskw: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
How
Re: ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos by Chromes001(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
So true. They plenty for ogun state
Re: ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos by dragunov: 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2021
Karlman:
Lol grin grin grin
They are coming for Yoruba people meanwhile Yoruba people dey busy dey do Owambe on top Nnamdi Kanu arrest!

I don't know what you're trying to achieve. But let it be rammed into your mischievous brain that the Yoruba are not happy or in a festive mood because MNK was abducted. And if you care to scour the pages of newspapers and the internet, you would only see Igbo politicians and Fulani folks gloating and celebrating..

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos by dragunov: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
Thermodynamics:
Buhari has only one agenda, to islamize the whole of Nigeria, that is the only reason he fought to become the president of Nigeria.

I read comment of some foolish and paid Buhari supporters here and I shake my head.

Like seriously, How much are they paying you to support evil?
How much are they paying you to sell your future and your generation?

If you are a Yoruba man and you support the arrest of Nnamdi Kalu and feel excited anytime an Igbo man is killed in the process of agitating for Biafra, then you don't have the right to complain about bad governance and how Nigeria is a shit hole, you don't have the right to complain about Buhari shooting unarmed protesters because you are a supporter of evil and you are no better than Buhari.

The North is united but the rest of Nigeria isn't, the Igbos have seen the North for what they truly are, but the Yorubas and Niger Deltans are still blind, the moment we come together and realize that the major problem of Nigeria are the Northerners who want to conquer every region and subject everyone to sharia law, Nigeria will grow. Otherwise we'll keep on suffering under these backward and illitrate killers and one day, Nigeria will become a Muslim Country.

To my Yoruba and Niger Delta brothers, Christianity and education bounds all of us, we think and look alike, the Igbos are not your enemy, they've never been your enemy, the Northerners are your enemies AND THATS THE TRUTH.

Bros, the masses are not happy about what's happening in the country. Those who are and are benefitting immensely from this situation ate the elites. The ultra-rich ones who unfortunately cut across all ethnicity in Nigeria. They are very few. But they all hold sway on the destinies of thr masses. Stop blaming Yorubas or ND fellas. Everybody os complicit.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos by Thermodynamics(m): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
dragunov:

Bros, the masses are not happy about what's happening in the country. Those who are and are benefitting immensely from this situation ate the elites. The ultra-rich ones who unfortunately cut across all ethnicity in Nigeria. They are very few. But they all hold sway on the destinies of thr masses. Stop blaming Yorubas or ND fellas. Everybody os complicit.

I blame Yorubas and Niger Deltans for their hate against the Igbos, they are fighting the wrong battle, they need to direct their hate towards the Northerners, they are the major problem in Nigeria, how can you hate an Igbo man who is just fighting for his freedom and turn a blind eyes to the Fulani killers.
All I'm saying is that, the rest of Nigeria should unite and fight against the Northerners and their Islamic agenda before it's too late. If the south, west and east come together and say that we are tired of Nigeria and we want to go our separate ways, nobody will be able to stop us. Buhari has all the power because his people are fully behind him and the rest of Nigeria are against the Igbos for fighting against Buhari. A lot of Yorubas and Niger Deltans are blind, you'll seat down there hating on the Igbos while a Northern illitrate will travel all the way from Zamfara down to your land and drill your oil, while you are drowning in poverty. Na Niger Delta mumu pass for Nigeria.
Re: ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos by dragunov: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2021
Thermodynamics:

I blame Yorubas and Niger Deltans for their hate against the Igbos, they are fighting the wrong battle, they need to direct their hate towards the Northerners, they are the major problem in Nigeria, how can you hate an Igbo man who is just fighting for his freedom and turn a blind eyes to the Fulani killers.
All I'm saying is that, the rest of Nigeria should unite and fight against the Northerners and their Islamic agenda before it's too late. If the south, west and east come together and say that we are tired of Nigeria and we want to go our separate ways, nobody will be able to stop us. Buhari has all the power because his people are fully behind him and the rest of Nigeria are against the Igbos for fighting against Buhari. A lot of Yorubas and Niger Deltans are blind, you'll seat down there hating on the Igbos while a Northern illitrate will travel all the way from Zamfara down to your land and drill your oil, while you are drowning in poverty. Na Niger Delta mumu pass for Nigeria.

It seems you're living in the past.

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos by deji17: 12:06am On Jul 02, 2021
TripleOh7:
We know he will be released and then sent to Ondo state barracks or Ibadan barracks to be trained, after which they'll arm him and prepare him for war.

Our own don done for Nigeria.

Well done o, all one-Nigeria proponents.

Why not join the Iswap / Boko Haram and see whether you will get a medal or bullet?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/troops-kill-73-iswap-terrorists-capture-44-ak-47-rifles-7-anti-aircraft-guns-7-gun-trucks-in-major-northeast-offensive/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos by Thermodynamics(m): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2021
dragunov:

It seems you're living in the past.

Ogbeni, what are you saying? what I just post there is the truth. It's common sense, your problem is that you don't even know who your true enemy is, you are fighting your allies.
Re: ISWAP Terrorist Arrested In Ogun On His Way To Lagos by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
deji17:

Why not join the Iswap / Boko Haram and see whether you will get a medal or bullet?

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/troops-kill-73-iswap-terrorists-capture-44-ak-47-rifles-7-anti-aircraft-guns-7-gun-trucks-in-major-northeast-offensive/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Why not give this advice to the members of your family.

I never asked for your advice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Postponement: Where Was Mahmood Rushing To For God's Sake? - Momodu / 20 Owners Of Richest Oil Blocks In Nigeria – Their Names Will Shock You. / Increasing Horrible Black Soot In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.