Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Cute Lagos Working Class Guy Needs A Decent Girl For Serious Relationship With P - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Cute Lagos Working Class Guy Needs A Decent Girl For Serious Relationship With P (194 Views)

Lagos Working Class Ladies And Gentlemen / Super Cute Guy Wants A Decent Girl He Can Take Good Care Of (with Pics) / Young Working Class Guy Needs Friends With Benefits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Lagos Working Class Guy Needs A Decent Girl For Serious Relationship With P by odidi4success: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hello ladies. My Name is Andy, am 32 years old working class, God fearing & hard working man. I live and work in Lagos and also have a business of my own. I want a relationship with God fearing and hard working lady that would lead to marriage. A lady who can take Good care of me and I would also take good care of her and her needs. Ladies please hit me up on WhatsApp on 09052922829 or phone call and let's start with being friends and getting to know each other, and we see what it leads to.

1 Like

Re: Cute Lagos Working Class Guy Needs A Decent Girl For Serious Relationship With P by Realtalk20: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2021
You should hide your German mango head in Shame .. Kai see what you have done to the real owner of these pics.

I don't think that gentleman I see in these pics would be so senseless as to create this sort of post
Re: Cute Lagos Working Class Guy Needs A Decent Girl For Serious Relationship With P by dingbang(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2021
Lol this guy again. This your ritualist work never tire you? grin
Re: Cute Lagos Working Class Guy Needs A Decent Girl For Serious Relationship With P by Kriss216: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2021
Delete this post now!

You can't find what you're looking for here. Na sadistic demons full here.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I’m Dying In My Relationship. / Chioma Unlocks Davido’s Heart With Sweet Delicacy Video, Obo’s Response Leaves M / I Need A Female Friend In Zaria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.