Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

July Jobs Openings: Get Financially Empowered With AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / July Jobs Openings: Get Financially Empowered With AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX) (336 Views)

July Jobs - We're Recruiting / JOBS: Openings At Flutterwave Inc. (Nigeria, UK, & Remote) / 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

July Jobs Openings: Get Financially Empowered With AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX) by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
Last Month - June, 2021;

I made it a mandate upon myself to:

E - Educate,

E - Enlighten,

E - Entertain,

E - Expose, and

E - Engage  Nigerians/Afrikans with "THE MONTHLY 1 MILLION BOX CHASE CHALLENGE."

Quite a Few People turned up for The CHALLENGE.

And Many of The Few were unable to Keep up with The Activities of Achieving Their 1 MILLION BOX FINANCIAL GOALS.

However;

The Month of June was a very Remarkable Month for Myself and The Entire AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX) Team.

In Chase of Our 1 MILLION BOX; We were out to Establish Alignments with Traders in The Major Markets of Calabar as We SIMULTANEOUSLY Conveyed GARRI and PALM OIL to Sell at The Urban Markets in Calabar City.

Alot of Experiential Enlightenment was gathered as We Ignited Our First AGRICULTURAL FOREX PALM OIL MERCHANDISE DEAL with The Biggest Alhaji Merchants of Palm Oil in Calabar.

CONNECTIONS Is Everthing...!

...atleast Almost Everthing.

...and this was Naturally Achieved because THE MESSIAHS decided to STEP OUT to INTERRACT with People.

Finally; All Our 6 Months of Engaging with Local Farmers in Cross-River State is paying off.

Our First Market Deal is to Do a Monthly Supply of 1,000 Units of 25 litres Kegs of Palm Oil.

Our Alignment with Local Farmers and Independent Food Outsourcing Agents will provide us the Avenue to meet This Demand.

Now, AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX) is on another level.

This is The Month of JULY;

...and We have got to be FASTER, SWIFTER, SMARTER and WISER in Our Dealings as We continue to Grow and Expand Across Nigeria/Afrika;

Hence;

We are Presently Up for Some "JULY JOBS OPENING" in Our Organisation as We Expand to Sell Our Produces all across The Federation.

I am all about FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT,

Hence, I do not EMPLOY, rather I EMPOWER.

This Month of July is Opened for Those who wants to get Financially Trained, Engaged and Empowered.

Get Financially Empowered through YOUR HIPTVS Profile:

H - HOBBIES,

I -  INTERESTS,

P - PASSIONS,

T -  TALENTS,

V - VISIONS and

S - SKILLS.

To Get Financially Empowered;

Send : "Jobs Empowerment " to Our WhatsApp Line Below.

Let's Get Another 1 MILLION BOX in This Month of JULY.

Happy New Month.

~ MESSIAH. ONI, Ayodeji AnthonYeshua. (Founder: LifeSolutionsTV)

Re: July Jobs Openings: Get Financially Empowered With AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX) by MessiahMARLIANS: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
We are A Lifestyle Interdependent Mobile Media-Work and Play Station;

We are driven with The Ethusiasm to Financially Empower Nigerians/Afrikans through Their HIPTVS Profilings which is defined as:

H - Hobbies,

I - Interests,

P - Passions,

T - Talents,

V - Visions and

S - Skills.

We believe that Financial Freedom and Satisfactions are Results of Financial Empowerment which can ULTIMATELY Be Achieved Through The Effective Utilization of HUMAN RESOURCES through MEANINGFUL JOBS EMPOWERMENT INITIATIVES.

JOBS EMPLOYMENT has Failed Us in Nigeria.

JOBS EMPLOYMENT continues to Cause and Speedily Increase UNEMPLOYMENT IN NIGERIA.

JOBS EMPLOYMENT continues to MAR Our Human Resources in Nigeria and Afrika at large.

JOBS EMPLOYMENT is ENSLAVING and will NEVER Ensure FINANCIAL FREEDOM.

JOBS EMPLOYMENT Limits CREATIVITIES.

Hence;

@LifeSolutionsTV; One of Our Ultimate Societal Solutions is to Alleviate The POVERTY OF JOBS EMPLOYMENT.

One of Our Ultimate AIMS is To Utilize Our JOBS EMPOWERMENT MODELS to Financially Empower People through their Independent HIPTVS Profilings which is defined as follows:

H - Hobbies,

I - Interests,

P - Passions,

T - Talents,

V - Visions and

S - Skills.

Re: July Jobs Openings: Get Financially Empowered With AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX) by MessiahMARLIANS: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
One of Our Avenues of Creating Financial Wealth for Ourselves as an Organisation is Through AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE of NON-PERISHABLE Food Items which for now includes:

Rice,
Garri,
Palm Oil,
Palm Kernel Nuts
Crayfish and
Ogbono.

We have all of these Food Items in Abundance in The Rural Farmgates of Cross-River State which some of our local offices are situated.

Presently; We are currently seeking for those who will be interested in working with us as AGRICULTURAL JOURNALISTS.

For Now; We are Expanding across The Federation of Nigeria.

Hence;

We need AGRICULTURAL JOURNALISTS across All 36 States of Nigeria who will be Properly Trained on How to provide Journals of Food Items URGENTLY NEEDED within Their Locailities.

As An AGRICULTURAL JOURNALIST;

Your Responsibility is as Providing To Us REAL LIFE VIDEO JOURNALS of URGENTLY NEEDED FOOD ITEMS in Your Locality.

That's Right.

We Keep it Simple.

Just 1 Task to Set You Up on The Path of Your Ultimate Financial Freedom without wasting much of your TIME which should be SPENT with Your Loved Ones.

To Get Enrolled, Trained and Financially Empowered as an AGRICULTURAL JOURNALIST in Your State, Then Send: "AGRICULTURAL JOURNALISM" to Our whatsapp contact below.

Re: July Jobs Openings: Get Financially Empowered With AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX) by MessiahMARLIANS: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
The Positions for AGRICULTURAL JOURNALISM are Fully Opened for anybody to request for provided you have got some good Passions for Agriculture and Relating with New People.

As an AGRICULTURAL JOURNALIST with AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX), We will be providing you with Step by Step Guides on How To Become Financially Free without being in BONDAGE OF A JOB.

You can earn as High as 5,000,000 Naira on a Single AGRICULTURAL MERCHANDISE TRANSACTION that is TRANSACTED and COMPLETED through You as An AGRICULTURAL JOURNALIST with AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX).

... And The Pretty Thing is that You do not EXHAUST 8 HOURS of Your DAILY TIME to achieve MASSIVE FINANCIAL RESULTS like this. Everything is PASSIVE. PASSIVE AND MASSIVE.

We have built The Ultimate AGRICULTURAL Platform in Afrika that SOLELY FOCUSES on Reaping Profits for Participating Investors, Traders, Journalists, Engaging and Outsourcing Agents through The Agricultural Merchandise of Food Items across Nigeria and Afrika at large.

To get trained to become An AGRICULTURAL JOURNALIST will require you to become a Member of AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX).

To Request being Trained and Licenced as One of Our AGRICULTURAL FOREX JOURNALIST; Then Send: "AGRICULTURAL JOURNALISM" to Our WhatsApp Contact after going through Our Website.

PS:

There is no point writing to me for an interview if you know you will not be serious about working with Our Organization - AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX).

If you are a TIME-WASTER, Do not write to me, else You'll continue to Waste Your Time for The Rest of Your Life.

I am a very busy person, so if I decide to take my time to respond to you when you are only concerned about pulling down PROGRESSIVE ENERGIES, then it will be Best for You to Write to Me ONLY When You have been DECISIVE of Your Choice.

As much as The Internet is supposed to be utilized Constructively to Connect and Enrich Us, I do not tolerate TIME WASTERS.

If You are not A PROGRESSIVE PERSON, Do Not Bother To Write To me.

If You are not A DELIBERATE PERSON, Do Not Bother To Write To Me.

I am Concerned about EMPOWERING Those who want to Empower Themselves; and not those who are WISHFUL Thinkers.

Re: July Jobs Openings: Get Financially Empowered With AGRICULTURAL FOREX (AGFX) by LegitWebsites: 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2023
IMPROMPTU Financial Teachings.