Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) (55745 Views)

What I Saw In The Sky In Ikoyi Today / Rain Of Worms Falls Down The Sky In China, Residents Panic (Photos) / Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by Afonjashapmouth: 6:01am On Jul 02, 2021
Even if it finally gets to this clime. Only a few will have the license to own or fly it cos our country is a case with funny people
Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by Trustedpronet: 6:08am On Jul 02, 2021
This is a country that love development... Not like our cow country
Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 02, 2021
[s]
Bluntemperor:

The Righteousness deepe spiritual statement of truth is beyond your miopic earthly cake of bread and tea.
We all know what science do or what technological innovations bring but
you are not of the spirit because you are of this world,so you are exempted to comment
on his messages except it pains you heavily!
[/s]
Fück off my mentions. Thank you.
Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by jeffsummers(m): 7:16am On Jul 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
Very Interesting move..

If man in his Sinful and evil state will put a car in the air, then I laugh in POWER & MYSTERY at the scoffers and Mockers of the RAPTURE of the Church.

If human being will put a car in the air, then get ready and don't let anyone confuse you. Very soon Millions and billions of people, all over the world, Saved and Washed in Blood of JESUS Christ will Suddenly disappear from this earth , to Meet Jesus Christ in the air.
. You are really confused. If u don't slow down, u may loose ur mind. Always equating anything with rapture. A baby is born the next thing you will say is get set folks the rapture is here. LUNATIC
Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by Biggers82(m): 8:02am On Jul 02, 2021
Make them no bring that car come Nigeria ooooo
Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by Chirowman(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2021
Good 9ne
Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by yourshopkwikguy(m): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2021
Rissamenti:

WEEP FOR YOURSELF, you and the other lazy fools posting RUBBISH on this thread.

Who do you expect to build those flying cars in Nigeria?

The government?

Was it the Slovakian government that built this one we are discussing?

Was it not a prIvate sector person JUST LIKE YOU?

Today, Nigeria has an indigenous car manufacturing sector. Innoson for instance.

Why can't YOU, Mr Critic of ''NIGERIA'', be the one to set up a research centre and come up with a design and blueprint for a flying car?

It is YOUR job, not ''Nigeria''s.

Nigeria is not a person, so she cannot build a flying car. YOU CAN.

Just like INNOSON built his car plant.

So either DO IT, or stop blaming OTHERS for not doing what YOU won't do, and STFU.

Finger pointing experts. It is always somebody else's fault that you're useless.

You are a big fool that lack common reasoning sir, how can I achieve my goals easily without an enabling environment??
Where do I get finances to build this?
I know you will tell me how many times NEPÀ will take the light when constructing this..
Will the people in power actually make a goal like this to happen?? Stupid human being with no sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 02, 2021
Another opportunity for blacks/Africans with inferiority complex to say "All blacks/Africans are useless/stupid"

What else
Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:58am On Jul 02, 2021
Best design so far...
Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:20am On Jul 02, 2021
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE RELIGION THAT IS THE RIGHT LINK TO GOD, LOOK INTO THE WORLD AND ALL THAT YOU WILL SEE ARE BIBLE PROPHECIES FULFILLED. THE BIBLE SAID THAT IN THE ENDTIME, KNOWLEDGE SHALL INCREASE ( DAN 12-4 ) AND JUST FEW HUNDRED YEARS AGO, HUMANITY MOVED AWAY FROM HORSE AND BUGGY TO CARS AND FROM CARS TO PLANES AND NOW TO FLYING CARS. I REMEMBER WHEN SENDING LETTERS TO FRIENDS IN U.S TOOK 3 MONTHS BUT NOW IT IS DONE IN THE COMFORT OF MY HOUSE BY TOUCH OF BOTTONS. THE CHRISTIAN GOD IS INDEED THE ALL KNOWING, ALL SEEING AND ALL POWERFUL GOD, WHO CAN SEE FROM TIME INTO ETERNITY. YET HE IS SO SIMPLE AND MEEK AND PEACE LOVING. THINK ABOUT THE RELIGION OF PEACE, THINK ABOUT CHRISTIANITY AND ACCEPT CHRIST NOW AND HAVE THE HOPE OF ETERNAL LIFE. OUR LORD JESUS OVERCAME THE POWER OF DEATH OVER 2000 YEARS AGO AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR BLISSFUL ETERNITY IN GLORY, YOU SHOULD COME UNTO CHRIST AS HINDU OR BUHDA WHO COULDNT OVERCOME THE POWER OF DEATH AND ARE STIL CAGED IN THEIR VARIOUS GRAVES BY THE POWER OF DEATH, CANT GIVE YOU WHAT THEY DONT HAVE. cfountainoftruth@gmail.com 07054142412
Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by bbode1(m): 9:42am On Jul 02, 2021
So the car need to airport to land. How as it solved anything. U go land for airport bfo u go drive go work
Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by Osanebi123: 10:54am On Jul 02, 2021
You are using right statement in a wrong context here bro. Pls not be too religious, am also a Christian. Here we are talking about creativity
Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 02, 2021
Righteousness2:
Very Interesting move..

If man in his Sinful and evil state will put a car in the air, then I laugh in POWER & MYSTERY at the scoffers and Mockers of the RAPTURE of the Church.

If human being will put a car in the air, then get ready and don't let anyone confuse you. Very soon Millions and billions of people, all over the world, Saved and Washed in Blood of JESUS Christ will Suddenly disappear from this earth , to Meet Jesus Christ in the air.

Go hug a transformer pig
Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
HellVictorinho:
Another opportunity for blacks/Africans with inferiority complex to say "All blacks/Africans are useless/stupid"

What else

what is creative about Nigeria and the mind of Nigerians filled with nepotism, religious intolerance and hatred for other tribes?
Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
what is creative about Nigeria and the mind of Nigerians filled with nepotism, religious intolerance and hatred for other tribes?

False

You are not in the mind of every Nigerian

You can't determine what exists in the mind of every Nigerian

If you think no Nigerian is creative,then that's your cup of wine

If you think all Nigerians are tribalistic,then that's your cup of wine
Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by fxsky: 3:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
This isn't a car........

It's "Korope Plane" that is allowed to go out of Airport smiley

I need am for my Lagos wakawaka
Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by ictjobber: 4:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What else

This has nothing to do with inferiority complex... We are the bottom feeders of the human race
Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by Snotch: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
Which time Bubu go launch our own first flying cow
Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by weyreypey: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
freshvine:
I am waiting for the tokumbo with little collisions and dents.
You play too much
Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
ictjobber:

This has nothing to do with inferiority complex... We are the bottom feeders of the human race

A madman never says he is mad
Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by ictjobber: 7:40am On Jul 03, 2021
HellVictorinho:

A madman never says he is mad

And there's none as blind as those who refuse to see. Ciao
Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 03, 2021
ictjobber:

And there's none as blind as those who refuse to see. Ciao

You are not seeing what is real

Go for eye treatments

There are blacks in the health field that can perform such things
Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by ictjobber: 8:38am On Jul 03, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You are not seeing what is real
Go for eye treatments
There are blacks in the health field that can perform such things

You don't see things the way they are, but the way you wish them to be.... Continue wallowing in delusion land. Maybe one day they'll crown you king.
Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 03, 2021
ictjobber:

You don't see things the way they are, but the way you wish them to be.... Continue wallowing in delusion land. Maybe one day they'll crown you king.

You are copying me

Hmmmm
You are actually cheating

How did you pass WAEC??
Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by ictjobber: 9:04am On Jul 03, 2021
HellVictorinho:

You are copying me
Hmmmm
You are actually cheating
How did you pass WAEC??

Delusions..

Have a nice day.

Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 03, 2021
ictjobber:

Delusions..

Have a nice day.
Mr.Delusion

You are still copying me

Go and check your dictionary for another word

Is it laziness that is worrying you?
Re: Aircar: Futuristic Flying Car Takes To The Sky And Completes First Trip( Pix) by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
Why always commiting BLASPHEMY, May Allah guide you,this world is so temporary,you will regret it
nemynely:
This is one of the developments we should be concerned with in this country, not forgetting electric cars, , stable electricity, well maintained infrastructures, adequate security, diversified and bouyant economy, revised and all encompassing constitution, amongst other things.
Instead, with the black hearts that a lot of those in government possess, their priority lies with Twitter ban, Hisbah madness/hypocrisy (banning alcohol on one hand, yet collecting VAT accrued on the other, the mannikin-immoral thought disconnect), gagging the media, brainless connection of progressive ideas with alleged assault on the state religion - so called religion of piss (pardon my fingers) ie the black Friday thingy, proscription of IPOB, yet giving free rein to killer herdsmen............

Let me just stop here. I am not about to acquire the anointing of Prophet Jeremiah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Python Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Yenagoa (Photo) / The Elephant Spotted In Ikuru, Rivers State (Pictures & Video) / Unbelievable Moment Fish Move Through Sea In The Shape Of A Love Heart(Pix,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.