Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Go After Bandits Like You Did For Nnamdi Kanu, Wike Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go After Bandits Like You Did For Nnamdi Kanu, Wike Tells FG (2858 Views)

Popular Buhari Supporter Dumps Him After Bandits Abducted Five Of His Brothers / NRC Suspends Train Services After Bandits Bombed Kaduna-Abuja Train (Photos) / Fulani Settlement In Kaduna Attacked After Bandits Killed Man In Southern Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go After Bandits Like You Did For Nnamdi Kanu, Wike Tells FG by Muna4real(f): 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
I can't believe this
Re: Go After Bandits Like You Did For Nnamdi Kanu, Wike Tells FG by Gentlerespect76: 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
You are the daft one here because you don't seem to catch my drift.

I am here trying to point you to the fact that it was needless repeating the highlighted text but see you coming with attack at me. Please follow the next lane.

Jostoman:
do you even understand anything at All?
Re: Go After Bandits Like You Did For Nnamdi Kanu, Wike Tells FG by milky3(f): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
Tell them... They should Channel that effort to arrest bandit and all terrorist
Re: Go After Bandits Like You Did For Nnamdi Kanu, Wike Tells FG by Omoslim26: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Wike dey talk true sometimes sha.
Re: Go After Bandits Like You Did For Nnamdi Kanu, Wike Tells FG by Dymaco(m): 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
vedaxcool:
Drunkard has woken up. While you were asleep the FG has launched several military operations against bandits. Such operations in the NW and NC have utilized Fighter jets and heavy military assets.
The questions becomes, have u seen an herdsman tried, killed or jailed?
Re: Go After Bandits Like You Did For Nnamdi Kanu, Wike Tells FG by Emilokoiyawon: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
How can you arrest Nnamdi Kanu and Miyetti Allah leaders are walking free? shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Nigeria Politicians That Can Never Stand By Their Words / Nnamdi Kanu's Foreign Attorney Bruce Fein Arrives Court (photos) / How Tinubu Sponsored the Massacre of Northerners in Lagos -Popular Sheikh Jaafar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.