Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Mcafee Was Murdered, Believe Mainstream Media At Your Own Peril - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mcafee Was Murdered, Believe Mainstream Media At Your Own Peril (288 Views)

Burial Photos Of Pastor Shuaibu Yohanna Who Was Murdered By Mob In Kano / Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis / Kenyan Priest Murdered After He Told President Uhuru To Stop Killing People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mcafee Was Murdered, Believe Mainstream Media At Your Own Peril by Truthwords: 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2021
The reptilian elites can go to any length to cover up secrets. McAfee had so much dirth on them and they decided to take him out. Now they are searching and wiping off all the stuff he had about them. The collapsed building is no coincidence. Microwave sky weapons can be used to attack the inner steel structure of of any building to make it collapse. Just like the twin towers and now the miami condo. It goes way deeper than you think. The world is full of people who are sleeping while some are mentally dead.

1 Like

Re: Mcafee Was Murdered, Believe Mainstream Media At Your Own Peril by tillaman(m): 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
sad
They silenced him same way they silenced Epstein

1 Like

Re: Mcafee Was Murdered, Believe Mainstream Media At Your Own Peril by DaddyGoo: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sad how it went down.......this link to the collapsed condo just sums it up for me.

When last building collapse like that for Yankee, kill people join? #9/11

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Shall Renew Your Strength-Evang Louis, Aba. 08142074243 / "Insult Me But Pay Me" - Apostle Suleman Tells Bloggers / Nathaniel Bassey Reveals Date And Time For 2021 Hallelujah Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.