Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Fx Traders Get In(both Experienced And Newbies) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fx Traders Get In(both Experienced And Newbies) (258 Views)

Traders Caught Mixing Sniper Insecticide With Beans (PHOTOS) / Ogun Traders Use Bra To Flog Driver Who Hit One Of Them / Traders Attack FCDA Official In Abuja Court, Break His Head (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fx Traders Get In(both Experienced And Newbies) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
Good day, I have good asset for you �

The asset is a automated trading system By Phasha Fx Traders, It's Called Banks EA. I’ve observed that you’re a trader therefore I concluded that you might be interested in making this purchase.

The Banks EA trading system is a software designed to minimize capital loss, and offers 99.9% accurate signals. It automatically opens, close and places positions for you effortlessly.
It effectively monitors the market at any time of the day, looking for opportunities and executing trades. It works on a computer or desktop using MetaTrader5

The robot goes for USD$200 ONCE-OFF purchase price. It makes minimum of $15 daily with $200 fx account.

It comes with a 24/7 technical support and free installation insistence.

Are you interested?

WhatsApp me: +234 7066035301
Email:ezejacelestine115@gmail.com
Re: Fx Traders Get In(both Experienced And Newbies) by Cm21: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Check your email please
Re: Fx Traders Get In(both Experienced And Newbies) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Cm21:
Check your email please
OK

(1) (Reply)

Family Demands Justice As Body Of Artisan Who Drowned While Fleeing From Police / Evacuation From Taliban Continues / I Won't Name Boko Haram Financiers Now - EFCC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.