Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,363 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Finally Exposed: The Truth Behind Recurrent Staph and other infectious diseases - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Finally Exposed: The Truth Behind Recurrent Staph and other infectious diseases (245 Views)

COVID-19: Kogi Sets Up Infectious Diseases Centre And Reference Molecular Lab / Health Workers Celebrate Easter At The Infectious Disease Hospital In Lagos / How To Get Rid Of A Recurrent Typhoid Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Exposed: The Truth Behind Recurrent Staph and other infectious diseases by Omoconsult(m): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
As a Practising Pharmacist here in Lagos, for the past 3years...

most of the cases I have come across are majorly recurrent candida and bacterial infections( that has been on for some months/years).

These persons after treating themselves, after a month or so...still come down with body aches, discharge, pelvic pain, quick ejaculation for guys, amenorrhea for women, and worst of all SEPSIS!

So you know...sepsis is the end stage of bloodstream infections and if not immediately treated can lead to death- CDC

I have had multiple cases of couples coming to my pharmacy to seek help because they have been trying so hard to conceive for years.

Here is the Fact...

...Most of them have visited lots of gynaecologists with no improvement at all.

Although it's not my speciality but I still have to help since I have enough knowledge in that area.

The truth is this...

...most times severe infections can cause infertility....amenorrhea in women and low sperm count in men.

Here is the interesting part...

...these persons have used lots of antibiotics and herbal drugs and supplements to treat these infections...

But it keeps going and coming....A circle kind of thing.

The most painful part is ...

How can someone be buying an herbal drug from a moving bus? Even if it works and so?

In University Of Benin 2017, my project partner and I carried out a research on herbal medicines in Benin City...

I won't mention name of the products... but the bacterial load contained in all the 7 products we used was alarming and shocking.

Now, While trying to tackle an ailment... you're actually killing yourself.

You don't know how aseptic the environment is...they used in manufacturing the drug...yet you buy...what if its inside their toilet or bathroom?

I keep saying this and I will continue to say it...Supplements alone can't be used to cure infections...

Most of the things the manufacturers claim the product does are not backed by FDA( Pick any supplement beside you right now and check the labels, it is always written)...

Now, there are plenty reasons why you'll continue to have recurrent infections...

we keep making the same mistakes ignorantly...Yes! I want you to get ANGRY so you can take action now!

You keep spending unnecessary money When you can just take THREE SIMPLE AND EASY STEPS TO TACKLE THIS RECURRENT INFECTION ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Only God knows how many gentamicin injection you have taken...forgetting that gentamicin has a serious side effect of ototoxicity and Nephrotoxicity.

Don't get me wrong...like I said before...these drugs are probably working but the infection will keep coming back if you don't follow this 3 SIMPLE STEPS I'M ABOUT TO SHARE WITH YOU.

It's funny some persons keep taking Ciprofloxacin and milk at the same time...or Azithromycin with food...PATHETIC!

There are rules you must follow when it comes to treating infections...violating one of these rules will always bring about a recurrent infection...

And you might be failing in one of them without knowing.

Please know this....the more you take antibiotics and other drugs even paracetamol...you're putting your liver and kidney in jeopardy.

I heard a case recently where a guy suffered from liver disease as a result of paracetamol overdose.

Paracetamol anti-dote called N-acetylcysteine is not always easy to find so before you may try to save the person...only God know what damage must have been done....but that's by the way.

We are not talking about paracetamol toxicity...but driving a point about the effect of drugs in our system.

That's why you must constantly take water...at least 3L per day...is that important!

Now, these 3 SECRETS are the backbone to your recovery if you're currently having recurrent infection or know someone who is currently experiencing it.

It goes along side with your drugs as well...but you'll continue to experience the recurrent infection if you don't apply these 3 simple and easy to implement secrets.

I'm only going to send the guide to only people who need it....its not for everyone.

If you need it...simply drop your emails in the comment section and I will forward my whatsapp number to you so you can get the guide.

Currently the guide is #19800...but not for long...likely to go to 43k anytime soon.

I kid you not.

Please don't drop your email if you won't be implementing what's in the guide after purchasing it.

You can drop your email Now!
Re: Finally Exposed: The Truth Behind Recurrent Staph and other infectious diseases by Omoconsult(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
I will only reply emails now till Monday...

You can drop your emails now.
Re: Finally Exposed: The Truth Behind Recurrent Staph and other infectious diseases by Force12: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
All this long talk nah billing still end am
Re: Finally Exposed: The Truth Behind Recurrent Staph and other infectious diseases by Omoconsult(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
Force12:
All this long talk nah billing still end am

People pay premium for what's important to them

(1) (Reply)

Infections, Toilet Diseases: 12 Lessons & Remedies. / The Best Powerful Spiritual Sheikh Alfas In Nigeria+2349090339006 / Testicular Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.