Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) (29932 Views)

Unveiling Of The TECNO SPARK 10 Series (specifications And Images) / Unveiling Of The TECNO Spark 7 Series: Specifications And Price / Live Unveiling Of The TECNO CAMON 16 Series (Watch Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by Valleys(m): 12:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
let me break it down for you a website that ranks the g95 over the 835 and exynos 9825 is bullcrap......signing out✈
Which phone is Sd835?
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by Jaybeee(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
paduzman:
this launch dey happen, meanwhile, DBanj is still DBanj, the koko master still got the koko wink
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by Rareoil(m): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
Emmako007:

I'll rather buy Poco X3 Pro 8/256GB or Poco F3 8/256GB over the Phantom.
The price of the Phantom X isn't suppose to exceed 150k because of the amoled screen.

No mind them.

1 Like

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
The presenter akpola shoe no be here o
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by Qualer: 7:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
saxby:
see phone na, 2baba my love, looking porsh as always kiss kiss , meanwhile, all the bigs gees in the house who go buy me this Phantom X na? undecided

Na you suppose dey buy for people o!! big madam!!! grin
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by Gfskw: 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
Oh
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by Sainthia: 8:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
This phone deserves all the attention it's getting sha, everyone is just talking about it
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by Ammaizingemmy: 6:09am On Jul 04, 2021
Phone with the difference....
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by Rubiesangel: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2021
I had my jaw drop while watching online. It was star-studded with amazing performances. One of the best phone launch I've seen.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by AmadorSays: 4:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
sure it does, the specs are really great, and truth be told many people didn't see this coming.
Sainthia:
This phone deserves all the attention it's getting sha, everyone is just talking about it
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by tafat: 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2021
yes, they dont use techno. they use TECNO wink.
stupidmod3:
how many of them dey use techno? dey are paid to show face
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by stupidmod3: 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
tafat:
yes, they dont use techno. they use TECNO wink.
omg u can read cry

1 Like

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by saxby(f): 1:06am On Jul 08, 2021
yes o, we go reach there, for now make pesin buy me the Phantom X
Qualer:

Na you suppose dey buy for people o!! big madam!!! grin
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by saxby(f): 1:07am On Jul 08, 2021
why must i come, just pre order the Phantom X for me online na
omoadeleye:

Come, let me buy it for you.
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by saxby(f): 1:20am On Jul 08, 2021
sure, the looks and specs alone speaks for itself.
Sainthia:
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by omoadeleye(m): 1:40am On Jul 08, 2021
saxby:
why must i come, just pre order the Phantom X for me online na

My name is Heaven, so i can give you a hug and a phantom
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by Qualer: 9:42am On Jul 08, 2021
saxby:
yes o, we go reach there, for now make pesin buy me the Phantom X

Cash madam, why you dey disguise? grin grin
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by Mohbola(f): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2021
Stupid people are always condescending in nature, I asked a simple question and you are foaming in the mouth and It is not the same price. Simple stuff
Realtalk20:

Stop thinking with poverty mindset.

You won't because house is cheaper in munshin go and live in a slum

Transsion phones are garbage why would any one in their tight senses throw away their money buying a transsion phone ?

This is just a low budget poor build quality Samsung s6

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by Mohbola(f): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2021
You've got jokes grin
WaffenSS:

Yes sad
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by WaffenSS(m): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mohbola:
You've got jokes grin

tongue
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by Realtalk20: 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2021
[s]
Mohbola:
Stupid people are always condescending in nature, I asked a simple question and you are foaming in the mouth and It is not the same price. Simple stuff
[/s]

Shut up with your other account simplyleo grin

E pain am

1 Like

Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by Realtalk20: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
author=Mohbola post=103572574]Are you senile already?

Seun

Rule 2
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by saxby(f): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2021
disguise how na, you go buy me the Phantom x or not?
Qualer:

Cash madam, why you dey disguise? grin grin
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by saxby(f): 8:36am On Jul 15, 2021
abi o, oya come give me hug and the Phantom na
omoadeleye:

My name is Heaven, so i can give you a hug and a phantom
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by omoadeleye(m): 9:57am On Jul 15, 2021
saxby:
abi o, oya come give me hug and the Phantom na

Check my number on my signature, let's plan
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by Mohbola(f): 1:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Realtalk20:

Seun

Rule 2
Rule 3 ni
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by saxby(f): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2021
lets plan towards what? giving me the Phantom X?
omoadeleye:

Check my number on my signature, let's plan
Re: Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) by omoadeleye(m): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2021
saxby:
lets plan towards what? giving me the Phantom X?

Yeah yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Instagram And Facebook Are Currently Down (pics) / How To H.a.c.k Your S60v3 Phones (with Screenshots) / " Meet " The Biggest ( File Size ) Android App Ever Known In Google Play!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.