Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Open Questions For The Nigerian Army Aka Civilian Killing Machine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Questions For The Nigerian Army Aka Civilian Killing Machine (290 Views)

Civilian JTF Capture Boko Haram Members On Numbers 41 & 90 Wanted Army List(pix / Boko Haram Kills Bulama Bukar Maradona, Civilian JTF Chairman In Borno(photos) / 7 Questions For WAEC And President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Questions For The Nigerian Army Aka Civilian Killing Machine by fenibak: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hello Nigerian army aka the civilian killing machine like I call you, I have a few questions to ask, the questions many Nigerians always refuse to ask

Why do you love killing unarmed civilians?

Why did you kill people at Sunday Igbohos House yesterday? Did he kill anyone?

I know there are non-lethal ways to deal with civilians, ever heard of rubber bullets?

Why did you kill 28 people at Nnamdi Kanu's House? Did they have guns? Answer is no

Why did you kill unarmed people at obigbo? Is the military intelligence dead? Could you not fish out people that killed your officers?instead of killing and raping innocent people?

Why did you kill and burn houses in Benue after some hoodlums killed army officers and again I ask is your military intelligence dead?

Why do you like burning down houses? Ever since the days of fela it is still the same thing you love burning houses, you people killed felas mother in the most barbaric way

Why did you kill unarmed Shia? yes I watched the video

Why did you kill unarmed ipob members with flags at the school in Aba?

Do you have burning and killing in your DNA? Is that what you teach at the NDA? I am confused because you are the most unprofessional army in the world.

We have many more of your atrocities, but I would leave you to answer these few ones,do you know the people hate you so much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhsWLkAXK4M

https://www.biafranboys.org/open-questions-for-nigerian-army-aka
Re: Open Questions For The Nigerian Army Aka Civilian Killing Machine by fenibak: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
Blacks especially Nigerians are wicked people and this is why they have been cursed by God
Re: Open Questions For The Nigerian Army Aka Civilian Killing Machine by fenibak: 8:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
I am waiting for who would blame Sunday Igboho now

1 Like

Re: Open Questions For The Nigerian Army Aka Civilian Killing Machine by Emperormartin(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
Because majority of them are Fulani extracts.
Re: Open Questions For The Nigerian Army Aka Civilian Killing Machine by Godstiger(m): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2021
They are busy killing innocent people while their bases are been snatched from them like ballot boxes

1 Like

Re: Open Questions For The Nigerian Army Aka Civilian Killing Machine by Kandeed: 9:16pm On Jul 01, 2021
fenibak:
Hello Nigerian army aka the civilian killing machine like I call you, I have a few questions to ask, the questions many Nigerians always refuse to ask

Why do you love killing unarmed civilians?

Why did you kill people at Sunday Igbohos House yesterday? Did he kill anyone?

I know there are non-lethal ways to deal with civilians, ever heard of rubber bullets?

Why did you kill 28 people at Nnamdi Kanu's House? Did they have guns? Answer is no

Why did you kill unarmed people at obigbo? Is the military intelligence dead? Could you not fish out people that killed your officers?instead of killing and raping innocent people?

Why did you kill and burn houses in Benue after some hoodlums killed army officers and again I ask is your military intelligence dead?

Why do you like burning down houses? Ever since the days of fela it is still the same thing you love burning houses, you people killed felas mother in the most barbaric way

Why did you kill unarmed Shia? yes I watched the video

Why did you kill unarmed ipob members with flags at the school in Aba?

Do you have burning and killing in your DNA? Is that what you teach at the NDA? I am confused because you are the most unprofessional army in the world.

We have many more of your atrocities, but I would leave you to answer these few ones,do you know the people hate you so much

Dear civilian

It strikes our heart to read what an average Nigerian thinks or feel about the military. we are not a civilian killing machine neither do we thrive in causing pains among civilians but as a civilian who undoubtedly have a little knowledge about the military there are certain things you gotta know in which one of it is
1. An Order is order and must be carried out out of our wish or with our wish

2. Military men are being persecuted and wished the worst by the people we swore to project with our blood.

3. In the case of military offensive assault, civilian casualty is always inevitable

4. Burning of hoodlums homes is in a bid to dislodge them and nothing more

Yours faithfully
Re: Open Questions For The Nigerian Army Aka Civilian Killing Machine by HONESTFACT101(m): 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Kandeed:

Dear civilian

It strikes our heart to read what an average Nigerian thinks or feel about the military. we are not a civilian killing machine neither do we thrive in causing pains among civilians but as a civilian who undoubtedly have a little knowledge about the military there are certain things you gotta know in which one of it is

2. Military men are being persecuted and wished the worst by the people we swore to project with our blood.

3. In the case of military offensive assault, civilian casualty is always inevitable

Yours faithfully

the us military are sent to far away enemy countries and they do everything in there power to avoid engaging unarmed civilianssad just face it giving a black man gun gives him the feeling that he has attained nigh omnipotence......signing out✈
Re: Open Questions For The Nigerian Army Aka Civilian Killing Machine by fenibak: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kandeed:

Dear civilian

Yours faithfully

no you are trained to kill civilians

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Miracle Governor, CAN President Tells Uzodimma / Southwest Govs Propose Six Regions, Demand LG Autonomy, Resource Control / Rt. Hon. Prince Orizu, Hon. Nwosu Commiserates With Obi Cubana Over Mums Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.