Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,596 members, 7,958,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Message To The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message To The Church (459 Views)

Valentine Day's Message To Lovely Christian Friends / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo / When And Why Did You Change The Church You Were Born Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To The Church by Hethatlovesyou: 8:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
Message to the Church Part 18
(Forgiveness/Unforgiveness)

Forgiveness is one of the most difficult thing to do most especially when it has to do with our emotions and feelings and worst still from people unexpected
Being human, it is important for us to know that we are bound to offend and to be offended

One thing that has kept me over the years on this is that I expect the worst from anybody irrespective of the closeness or relationship. Unforgiveness affects our spirit and soul and also hinders our spiritual growth and fruitfulness.

Jesus instructed His disciples to forgive so that they can be forgiven (Matthew 6:9-15)
He also told them on the danger in Mark11:25-26
Never be like the servant in Matthew 18:23-35 who was forgiven of his debts by his master but find it very difficult to forgive his fellow servant his debts

Remember Christ DIED for US when we are YET a sinner (Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.)

NEVER FIND IT DIFFICULT TO FORGIVE HENCEFORTH even as I brake the heart of unforgiveness in US in Jesus name. Amen

Happy new month and God bless you

Kindly share!!
Re: Message To The Church by Kingsolar: 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
I had a dream where I was told that "I am the last to come before Christ comes". Please help
Re: Message To The Church by Hethatlovesyou: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good evening and so sorry for the late response

Your dream might have meant that you need to give your life wholeheartedly to Jesus as your Lord and personal Savior and be serious in serving Him after
More reason why Jesus has not come is because many of us are yet to give our lives to Him

Also, "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come "Matthew 24:14

May the Lord help US as we continue to surrender to Him and preach the gospel

Amen

Hope this is helpful?

Kingsolar:
I had a dream where I was told that "I am the last to come before Christ comes". Please help
Re: Message To The Church by Kingsolar: 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2021
Hethatlovesyou:
Good evening and so sorry for the late response

Your dream might have meant that you need to give your life wholeheartedly to Jesus as your Lord and personal Savior and be serious in serving Him after
More reason why Jesus has not come is because many of us are yet to give our lives to Him

Also, "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come "Matthew 24:14

May the Lord help US as we continue to surrender to Him and preach the gospel

Amen

Hope this is helpful?

Thank you very much. I have being have consistent dreams. Papa Oyedepo appearing about three times, me seeing monstrance, seeing another bishop, given a name of a church, seeing number 802, giving a phone number of a prophetess to call but unfortunately I forgot the number when I woke up. The last dream I had last night was where I gave someone #10 (ten Naira) and the person in the dream added #50 (fifty Naira making it #60 Naira ) and gave me back in my dream. But I gave the exact as offering during service today and my intended offering separately.
Re: Message To The Church by Hethatlovesyou: 8:47am On Aug 18, 2021
Kingsolar:

Thank you very much. I have being have consistent dreams. Papa Oyedepo appearing about three times, me seeing monstrance, seeing another bishop, given a name of a church, seeing number 802, giving a phone number of a prophetess to call but unfortunately I forgot the number when I woke up. The last dream I had last night was where I gave someone #10 (ten Naira) and the person in the dream added #50 (fifty Naira making it #60 Naira ) and gave me back in my dream. But I gave the exact as offering during service today and my intended offering separately.

I pray continue to show himself to you more and give you understanding to the dreams in Jesus name. Stay blessed ma

1 Like

Re: Message To The Church by Kingsolar: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hethatlovesyou:

I pray continue to show himself to you more and give you understanding to the dreams in Jesus name. Stay blessed ma
AMEN. Thank you Sir/Ma
Re: Message To The Church by Kingsolar: 9:24am On Aug 28, 2021
Hethatlovesyou:

Had a dream last night.
I saw myself preaching in the dream, holding Bible. After then there was a gathering where the presence of dignitaries was called and Jesus Christ was called also and He gave me a handshake.
Re: Message To The Church by Hethatlovesyou: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2021
Kingsolar:

Had a dream last night.
I saw myself preaching in the dream, holding Bible. After then there was a gathering where the presence of dignitaries was called and Jesus Christ was called also and He gave me a handshake.

Good, let me beloved that you have given your life to Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Savior

God need you to preach His word and if you have been doing this please continue as God is taking you to places with the dream you just had

What are your roles in your place of worship?

Or you are a founder?
Re: Message To The Church by Kingsolar: 12:52pm On Sep 05, 2021
Hethatlovesyou:

Good, let me beloved that you have given your life to Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Savior

God need you to preach His word and if you have been doing this please continue as God is taking you to places with the dream you just had

What are your roles in your place of worship?

Or you are a founder?
Was given a name of a church in my dream too
Re: Message To The Church by Hethatlovesyou: 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2021
Kingsolar:

Was given a name of a church in my dream too
Do as God has instructed you
Bless you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Was Peter Talking About Noah's Flood Here Or A Pre Genesis 1:2 Flood? / Pastor Adeboye And Mummy G.O At Gov. Dapo Abiodun Father Burial / Do We Continue Our Profession In The Spirit World After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.