Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Nairalanders! Arise And Join the Faithfuls In Saving NIGERIA - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders! Arise And Join the Faithfuls In Saving NIGERIA (314 Views)

O God Arise And Move Me Forward By Fire : Concluding Service. / Happy Ash Wednesday To All Catholic Faithfuls / Is It Right To Be A Christian And Join Secret Society?; Pastor Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders! Arise And Join the Faithfuls In Saving NIGERIA by Herrick: 8:37am On Jul 10, 2021
Hello Nairalanders!
Seriously don't like posting, I prefer reading and making comments. But something made me do this, please read through and pardon my grammatical blunders.

This week I had a dream, I saw two mighty men fighting over a woman,One is more powerful than the other.
Suddenly, the powerful man threw the lesser one into the ocean filled with sharks, a shark picked up the lesser mighty man and is about to swallow him whole. Only the head of the mighty man is visible , just a little time for the shark to swallow him up completely.
I woke up and couldn't decipher the dream then I shrugged it off.
Luckily I saw my pastor yesterday and remembered the dream and I told him. He said what I saw is the situation of Nigeria,
He said some mighty powers are fighting against the inhabitants of Nigeria, he said many pastors have been seeing different visions of what is about to happen in Nigeria between now to 2023 and serious prayers in on to destroy the plans of the evil and that God should intervene speedily.

At night when reading my bible, the word of God came through in the book of 2 chronicles 7: 14
" Then if my people who are called by my name will
humble themselves and pray and seek my face and
turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven
and will forgive their sins and restore their land".

Please Nairalanders, let's come together and join the faithfuls in prayers already to call on God for is forgiveness, mercy and for his intervention.
People are dying every day, be it muslims, Christians, traditionalists, unbelievers etc. The evils who want to destroy Nigerians doesn't recognize our religion. Innocent blood are shed every minutes, seconds in Nigeria.
Don't let us fold our hands without doing a thing.

For the sake of our children, our loved ones and a place of belongings, we have no other place than Nigeria, this is our Jerusalem. We have no ammunitions, we have no Ak-47, we have no weapon of war,but we have one who is greater than all these. We have God himself, why not let us all unite and call on God for help.

It doesn't take much, just your knee of prayer and a mouth of fire for prayer..please just a little of your time every day for the sake of Nigeria,
For the sake of our children.
God bless you as you do so,
Thank you for your time.

NB: I can't argue, don't like arguements at all.. atheist please stay clear. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! Arise And Join the Faithfuls In Saving NIGERIA by Bigredmachine: 8:53am On Jul 10, 2021
I took my time to read all u typed there, I could have just commented without reading as I already have a reply, but I opted to read... Now back to the matter, if u were God what will u do to Nigeria if someone prays to u concerning this country, or better still what exactly do u want God to do for Nigeria, I am sure u urself don't know what u want God to do for Nigeria again... Is it to kill the bad and corrupt people (ole ni everybody) or is it to give us good leader... Wetin una really want self from God... You come here to ask us to pray for Nigeria, for what exactly

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! Arise And Join the Faithfuls In Saving NIGERIA by Herrick: 9:21am On Jul 10, 2021
Bigredmachine:
I took my time to read all u typed there, I could have just commented without reading as I already have a reply, but I opted to read... Now back to the matter, if u were God what will u do to Nigeria if someone prays to u concerning this country, or better still what exactly do u want God to do for Nigeria, I am sure u urself don't know what u want God to do for Nigeria again... Is it to kill the bad and corrupt people (ole ni everybody) or is it to give us good leader... Wetin una really want self from God... You come here to ask us to pray for Nigeria, for what exactly

You know God ways are not our ways, neither his thoughts ours, we can't fight for God, God himself knows what to do, but we can pray to God to intervene and do what is right, by destroying the plans of evils concerning Nigeria, cos presenting its beyond human capacity as it is now.

People are dying in the north, everywhere...God should destroy these sharks who are the blood sucking demons in human form, swallowing, killing people, and destroy their stronghold( the mighty man) be it a country, politicians,cabal, our leaders, who ever they are.
Na only God fit do this, hence the cry for help!. Its way far beyond human power..there's a spiritual strong power who is involve, then we need a more mighty power than that..which is God Almighty.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! Arise And Join the Faithfuls In Saving NIGERIA by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:34am On Jul 10, 2021
I would have joined you in praying for Nigeria but i'm a follower of the first century Jewish teacher called "Jesus"
When corruption turned his country upside down he never prayed for his country rather he asked his followers to pray for God's Kingdom to come and rule the entire universe! Matthew 6:10

But if I may ask, which God do you intend to pray to? And in whose name? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! Arise And Join the Faithfuls In Saving NIGERIA by Herrick: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I would have joined you in praying for Nigeria but i'm a follower of the first century Jewish teacher called "Jesus"
When corruption turned his country upside down he never prayed for his country rather he asked his followers to pray for God's Kingdom to come and rule the entire universe! Matthew 6:10

But if I may ask, which God do you intend to pray to? And in whose name? undecided

I seriously don't want to bring religious discrimination into this, I believe in our unity there's strength. This is a cry for emergency.
It's the same bible that says this is our Jerusalem, those who pray for jerusalem shall prosper.
Before the arrival of our lord Jesus christ, there's a God.
Before the creation of the world, there's God who judges between evil and good, between light and darkness, is the one I told you to call on.
It's that same God who creates you and I and the world at large, is the one I told you to call on.
The same God who creates both muslims, Christians, Jews, pagan, traditionalists, and all creatures both great and small, is the one i told you to call on.
The man of war himself. The same God who everything, everybody who have conscience, who believe in good and not evil, who dwells and excel in light and not darkness, who stand for truth at all times call upon everyday,Is the God I told every to call on.
It seems you don't understand, we need the power of unity to pray against this evil who plans to swallow the inhabitants of Nigeria and hijack Nigeria from us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders! Arise And Join the Faithfuls In Saving NIGERIA by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2021
Well Jesus said:

"However, when you see JERUSALEM surrounded by encamped armies, then know that the desolating of her has drawn near"
Luke 21:20

It's like that's why the nationalists in Jerusalem strongly believe that this young man must die {John 11:50} because he wasn't in support of their desires which is the glory of JERUSALEM!

However he had his reasons {Matthew 23:37-38} please try to meditate if the same reason is applicable here today or not. Because if the same reason why Jesus refused to pray for Jerusalem is applicable then the prayer of billions upon billions can't save any nation that has profaned God's Holy name! undecided

Herrick:

I seriously don't want to bring religious discrimination into this, I believe in our unity there's strength. This is a cry for emergency.
It's the same bible that says this is our Jerusalem, those who pray for jerusalem shall prosper.
Before the arrival of our lord Jesus christ, there's a God.
Before the creation of the world, there's God who judges between evil and good, between light and darkness, is the one I told you to call on.
It's that same God who creates you and I and the world at large, is the one I told you to call on.
The same God who creates both muslims, Christians, Jews, pagan, traditionalists, and all creatures both great and small, is the one i told you to call on.
The man of war himself. The same God who everything, everybody who have conscience, who believe in good and not evil, who dwells and excel in light and not darkness, who stand for truth at all times call upon everyday,Is the God I told every to call on.
It seems you don't understand, we need the power of unity to pray against this evil who plans to swallow the inhabitants of Nigeria and hijack Nigeria from us.

Re: Nairalanders! Arise And Join the Faithfuls In Saving NIGERIA by Herrick: 10:18am On Jul 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well Jesus said:

"However, when you see JERUSALEM surrounded by encamped armies, then know that the desolating of her has drawn near"

It's like that's why the nationalists in Jerusalem strongly believe that this young man must die {John 11:50} because he wasn't in support of their desires which is the glory of JERUSALEM!

However he had his reasons {Matthew 23:37-38} please try to meditate if the same reason is applicable here today or not. Because if the same reason why Jesus refused to pray for Jerusalem is applicable then the prayer of billions upon billions can't save any nation that has profaned God's Holy name! undecided

According to your quote
However, when you see JERUSALEM surrounded by encamped armies, then know that the desolating of her has drawn near"

Our JERUSALEM have been surrounded by encamped enemies, Jesus might have a reason why he didn't pray for Jerusalem.
Our JERUSALEM here is NIGERIA, inasmuch as we are here, our children are here, our families are here, we are rooted here, should we now fold our arms and look till we are all consume?
Shouldn't we cry out to God till his anger is provoked?
The same bible says, when I cry upon the lord then will my enemies turn back.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! Arise And Join the Faithfuls In Saving NIGERIA by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2021
Back then in Jerusalem there were pregnant women, nursing mothers, little children and aged men and women but what did Jesus have to say about them? Luke 21:22-24

True Christians don't take any geographical location on this planet as home because Satan and his demons are ravaging lives throughout the earth! Revelations 6:3-4

I'm not here to scare you!
But just telling you that the hour of judgment has come and all what true believers are doing right now is looking towards the God of our salvation! Luke 21:28

Many people will die and there is no place to run because it will soon reach all the corners of the earth, this is no time to plan raising families, destruction of evildoers is fast approaching, Satan and his demons are working round the clock to see that no flesh is saved {Matthew 24:22} the survivors will be those who don't believe in any possession but their salvation. Jeremiah 45:5

So instead of praying for any country where the blood of the innocent people has been shed unnecessarily {Luke 11:51} seek righteousness seek meekness probably you may escape all these calamities because many will be swept away like shaft! Zephaniah 2:2-3

May you have PEACE! smiley

Herrick:

According to your quote
However, when you see JERUSALEM surrounded by encamped armies, then know that the desolating of her has drawn near"
Our JERUSALEM have been surrounded by encamped enemies, Jesus might have a reason why he didn't pray for Jerusalem.
Our JERUSALEM here is NIGERIA, inasmuch as we are here, our children are here, our families are here, we are rooted here, should we now fold our arms and look till we are all consume?
Shouldn't we cry out to God till his anger is provoked?
The same bible says, when I cry upon the lord then will my enemies turn back.
Re: Nairalanders! Arise And Join the Faithfuls In Saving NIGERIA by Candypot(f): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2021
Hmmmm.. may God have mercy on us all oo.
Re: Nairalanders! Arise And Join the Faithfuls In Saving NIGERIA by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:11am On Jul 10, 2021
Candypot:

Amen in Jesus name! smiley
Re: Nairalanders! Arise And Join the Faithfuls In Saving NIGERIA by Herrick: 11:40am On Jul 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Back then in Jerusalem there were pregnant women, nursing mothers, little children and aged men and women but what did Jesus have to say about them? Luke 21:22-24

True Christians don't take any geographical location on this planet as home because Satan and his demons are ravaging lives throughout the earth! Revelations 6:3-4

I'm not here to scare you!
But just telling you that the hour of judgment has come and all what true believers are doing right now is looking towards the God of our salvation! Luke 21:28

Many people will die and there is no place to run because it will soon reach all the corners of the earth, this is no time to plan raising families, destruction of evildoers is fast approaching, Satan and his demons are working round the clock to see that no flesh is saved {Matthew 24:22} the survivors will be those who don't believe in any possession but their salvation. Jeremiah 45:5

So instead of praying for any country where the blood of the innocent people has been shed unnecessarily {Luke 11:51} seek righteousness seek meekness probably you may escape all these calamities because many will be swept away like shaft! Zephaniah 2:2-3

So true, this is a wake up cry though. But if God tarries his coming. Should we now fold our arms and wait to be consumed. We all know people will die, who wait patiently for death when one knows what to do?
When king hezekiah saw death, he cried for mercy and God intervenes.
May God intervene..
I'm tired of typing abeg grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders! Arise And Join the Faithfuls In Saving NIGERIA by Herrick: 11:40am On Jul 10, 2021
Candypot:

Amen
Re: Nairalanders! Arise And Join the Faithfuls In Saving NIGERIA by DappaD: 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2021
OP, I really do share your sentiments. When we see the distressing things happening around us, it’s only natural that we turn to God as the solution to our problems. But the thing is, are people really interested in the solution that God has provided in his Word, the Bible or do they expect him to fall in line with what they want?

The Scriptures are very clear that whatever we ask in prayer, according to God’s will, he will hear us. 1John 5:14
So which is according to God’s will—praying that a particular nation be revived or praying that God’s Kingdom come and rule the entire earth? See Matthew 6:10

Even Jesus, the Son of God, when he was on earth, saw oppression live and direct happening in Judea and Galilee which the Romans brought on them(Ecclesiastes 4:1, Luke 13:1-3), yet although he felt compassion for the things they were passing through(Mark 1:42), he didn’t become a king when coerced to(John 6:15) neither did he become some revolutionary and fight back oppression in his day to the point that the Jewish religious leaders thought that the Romans would come and have total domination in their land if Jesus continued preaching and making disciples(John 11:46-48) the reason because he and his disciples had no struggle in political affairs(John 15:19) but would rather run away if oppression came. Matthew 10:23

What did he do instead? I’ll continue if you’re interested in hearing what the Bible has to say on this.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! Arise And Join the Faithfuls In Saving NIGERIA by Herrick: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2021
DappaD:
OP, I really do share your sentiments. When we see the distressing things happening around us, it’s only natural that we turn to God as the solution to our problems. But the thing is, are people really interested in the solution that God has provided in his Word, the Bible or do they expect him to fall in line with what they want?

The Scriptures are very clear that whatever we ask in prayer, according to God’s will, he will hear us. 1John 5:14
So which is according to God’s will—praying that a particular nation be revived or praying that God’s Kingdom come and rule the entire earth? See Matthew 6:10

Even Jesus, the Son of God, when he was on earth, saw oppression live and direct happening in Judea and Galilee which the Romans brought on them(Ecclesiastes 4:1, Luke 13:1-3), yet although he felt compassion for the things they were passing through(Mark 1:42), he didn’t become a king when coerced to(John 6:15) neither did he become some revolutionary and fight back oppression in his day to the point that the Jewish religious leaders thought that the Romans would come and have total domination in their land if Jesus continued preaching and making disciples(John 11:46-48) the reason because he and his disciples had no struggle in political affairs(John 15:19) but would rather run away if oppression came. Matthew 10:23

What did he do instead? I’ll continue if you’re interested in hearing what the Bible has to say on this.

When we call on God to revive a nation, we also call on his kingdom to rule, we also call on God to have dominion.
I purposely don't want to bring religious discrimination cause I want the message to be clear to all. God doesn't discriminate, even in the bible he made his word known to the Gentiles through apostle paul to be preach to them and his signs and wonders are made known amongst them, we know not who God want to use for his work. It might even be a drunkard who people have rejected.

I have given the message I saw, and he that has ears let him hear.

You want to add to it as the spirit directs you..go ahead, so far it will encourage people and strengthen their Faiths. If you want to preach the gospel, salvation..please go ahead.

I seriously don't like arguing, I'm tired of typing grin
People will love to hear you, please encourage them. Okay.
May God's peace reign in our lives, family and nation.
God bless you.
Re: Nairalanders! Arise And Join the Faithfuls In Saving NIGERIA by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
The reason why i stopped by to enlighten you on the matter is how people pray with wrong motives and when such prayers fail they turn against God.
You would have noticed so many atheists (people who don't believe in the existence of God) pass different derogatory comments on this forum thinking they're insulting God.
The reason is because their Pastors has led them into blind beliefs (credulity) so when they pray and see no response they'll conclude in their hearts that there is no God!
So before anyone gets to that stage we come to their rescue to impact in them the truth from God's word.
Even we too are living in fear of the unknown but we are sure that whether we live or die it's for the righteousness of God as we keep following the orders of God's only begotten son Jesus Christ.
We pray for ourselves, families, and Christians globally but for any nation NO Satan and his demons are the rulers, and billions are dancing to their tone always!
Re: Nairalanders! Arise And Join the Faithfuls In Saving NIGERIA by Herrick: 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The reason why i stopped by to enlighten you on the matter is how people pray with wrong motives and when such prayers fail they turn against God.
You would have noticed so many atheists (people who don't believe in the existence of God) pass different derogatory comments on this forum thinking they're insulting God.
The reason is because their Pastors has led them into blind beliefs (credulity) so when they pray and see no response they'll conclude in their hearts that there is no God!
So before anyone gets to that stage we come to their rescue to impact in them the truth from God's word.
Even we too are living in fear of the unknown but we are sure that whether we live or die it's for the righteousness of God as we keep following the orders of God's only begotten son Jesus Christ.
We pray for ourselves, families, and Christians globally but for any nation NO Satan and his demons are the rulers, and billions are dancing to their tone always!

I understand, you know when one continually pray to the God of light, he will somehow, someway connect, lead one to the LIGHT himself cause only him is the way.
Re: Nairalanders! Arise And Join the Faithfuls In Saving NIGERIA by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
Herrick:

I understand, you know when one continually pray to the God of light, he will somehow, someway connect, lead one to the LIGHT himself cause only him is the way.

That's why Jesus sent his followers out to go and meet them in the comfort of their homes {Matthew 10:11-13} but if they failed to recognize Jesus' followers then there's no way they can pray to the God of Jesus who is the light!
"Now this is the basis for judgment: that the light has come into the world, but men have loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were wicked" John 3:19

So there's no way they can connect with the God of light! John 14:6
Re: Nairalanders! Arise And Join the Faithfuls In Saving NIGERIA by Herrick: 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

That's why Jesus sent his followers out to go and meet them in the comfort of their homes {Matthew 10:11-13} but if they failed to recognize Jesus' followers then there's no way they can pray to the God of Jesus who is the light!
"Now this is the basis for judgment: that the light has come into the world, but men have loved the darkness rather than the light, for their works were wicked" John 3:19

So there's no way they can connect with the God of light! John 14:6

The holy spirit is doing the work now, people don't go to homes to preach the gospel like before.
Someone I know went for a Muslim wedding, and the holy spirit came down and the were speaking in tongues. So, long are those days people preach the word of truth, the words we hear now is prosperity here and there.
The holy spirit is working, moving from person to person that seeks genuinely the face of God inrespective the religion.
Re: Nairalanders! Arise And Join the Faithfuls In Saving NIGERIA by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2021
Herrick:

The holy spirit is doing the work now, people don't go to homes to preach the gospel like before.
Someone I know went for a Muslim wedding, and the holy spirit came down and the were speaking in tongues. So, long are those days people preach the word of truth, the words we hear now is prosperity here and there.
The holy spirit is working, moving from person to person that seeks genuinely the face of God inrespective the religion.

Jesus is God's only begotten Son that has come to set the standard for messages about God's word {Hebrews 1:1} he commissioned the preaching and teaching program, he instructed his followers to go from house to house so that it's humans that will PREACH and TEACH humans (not spirits) {Matthew 10:3-13 compare to Romans 10:10-15} Apostle Paul made us understand that Satan, demons and their human agents are also out to deceive people! 2Corinthians 11:12-15
The Bible book of Revelation revealed that in the last days, demons will be ministering to people but they will not suspect that it's demons because these demons will disguise as angels of light! Revelations 16:14-16

So how do we distinguish between true message from God and inspired expression from demons?
Note that God never introduced any other spirit to us except his son Jesus Christ {Hebrews 1:6} so any spirit that speaks to people in the last days after the Bible has been completed surely is out for mischief because Jesus never ordered spirits to preach to people.
Moreover if it's spirits that's doing the preaching how can there be fairness? Remember people are to accept or reject the message {Matthew 10:11-15} do you think any person in his right senses will reject the words of spirits?
OK if spirits are to do the preaching and teaching then what is the work Christians (Jesus' followers) will be doing?
My friend, there's no way spirits can preach and teach people because God's son taught his own followers by examples that's why they penned down everything they saw him doing!
So it's demons that's going about disguising as angels of light that's why there is so many contradictions in the churches today because each demon will teach according to his own desires {Luke 11:23} but God's children globally have the same line of thought! John 17:22 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3

Re: Nairalanders! Arise And Join the Faithfuls In Saving NIGERIA by Whoknowsme: 6:10pm On Jul 10, 2021
[right][/right]
Herrick:
Hello Nairalanders!
Seriously don't like posting, I prefer reading and making comments. But something made me do this, please read through and pardon my grammatical blunders.

This week I had a dream, I saw two mighty men fighting over a woman,One is more powerful than the other.
Suddenly, the powerful man threw the lesser one into the ocean filled with sharks, a shark picked up the lesser mighty man and is about to swallow him whole. Only the head of the mighty man is visible , just a little time for the shark to swallow him up completely.
I woke up and couldn't decipher the dream then I shrugged it off.
Luckily I saw my pastor yesterday and remembered the dream and I told him. He said what I saw is the situation of Nigeria,
He said some mighty powers are fighting against the inhabitants of Nigeria, he said many pastors have been seeing different visions of what is about to happen in Nigeria between now to 2023 and serious prayers in on to destroy the plans of the evil and that God should intervene speedily.

At night when reading my bible, the word of God came through in the book of 2 chronicles 7: 14
" Then if my people who are called by my name will
humble themselves and pray and seek my face and
turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven
and will forgive their sins and restore their land".

Please Nairalanders, let's come together and join the faithfuls in prayers already to call on God for is forgiveness, mercy and for his intervention.
People are dying every day, be it muslims, Christians, traditionalists, unbelievers etc. The evils who want to destroy Nigerians doesn't recognize our religion. Innocent blood are shed every minutes, seconds in Nigeria.
Don't let us fold our hands without doing a thing.

For the sake of our children, our loved ones and a place of belongings, we have no other place than Nigeria, this is our Jerusalem. We have no ammunitions, we have no Ak-47, we have no weapon of war,but we have one who is greater than all these. We have God himself, why not let us all unite and call on God for help.

It doesn't take much, just your knee of prayer and a mouth of fire for prayer..please just a little of your time every day for the sake of Nigeria,
For the sake of our children.
God bless you as you do so,
Thank you for your time.

NB: I can't argue, don't like arguements at all.. atheist please stay clear. grin
The bible says- Proverbs 29:2
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

This is the time we the righteous ought to pray without ceasing for the betterment of this country and for us to enjoy the benefits God has given us.
If there's anyone who's sick or needs a miracle or for God's touch in his/her life, dm me for God is set to do a miracle in your life which will leave u with countless testimonies. I'm based in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! Arise And Join the Faithfuls In Saving NIGERIA by Herrick: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus is God's only begotten Son that has come to set the standard for messages about God's word {Hebrews 1:1} he commissioned the preaching and teaching program, he instructed his followers to go from house to house so that it's humans that will PREACH and TEACH humans (not spirits) {Matthew 10:3-13 compare to Romans 10:10-15} Apostle Paul made us understand that Satan, demons and their human agents are also out to deceive people! 2Corinthians 11:12-15
The Bible book of Revelation revealed that in the last days, demons will be ministering to people but they will not suspect that it's demons because these demons will disguise as angels of light! Revelations 16:14-16

So how do we distinguish between true message from God and inspired expression from demons?
Note that God never introduced any other spirit to us except his son Jesus Christ {Hebrews 1:6} so any spirit that speaks to people in the last days after the Bible has been completed surely is out for mischief because Jesus never ordered spirits to preach to people.
Moreover if it's spirits that's doing the preaching how can there be fairness? Remember people are to accept or reject the message {Matthew 10:11-15} do you think any person in his right senses will reject the words of spirits?
OK if spirits are to do the preaching and teaching then what is the work Christians (Jesus' followers) will be doing?
My friend, there's no way spirits can preach and teach people because God's son taught his own followers by examples that's why they penned down everything they saw him doing!
So it's demons that's going about disguising as angels of light that's why there is so many contradictions in the churches today because each demon will teach according to his own desires {Luke 11:23} but God's children globally have the same line of thought! John 17:22 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3

That's where we get it wrong, do you know there are some Muslim brothers and sisters who believe in Jesus christ also, let's not limit the holy spirit to the domain of our religion.

Let's take the son of the Emir for an example, nobody preached to him, in the course of having more knowledge in studying the Quran, he encountered God and saw the Light.

Apostle paul for an example also, the slayer of the believers, encountered God himself without been preached to.

Now don't get me wrong, people are preaching the word of God out there, but it's not limited to the disciples of christ alone..the Holy Spirit its moving ministering, arresting people himself who genuinely seek God's face and leading them to the Light.

You will be surprised, when you see people who you least expect in the kingdom of God. This God doesn't look at our physical appearance alone but he searches our hearts. He knows who genuinely seeks his face and shows them the light.

Who ministers to people who you preach to? Who ministers to people you give tracts to? Jesus told us about the Holy spirit and he is working.
Re: Nairalanders! Arise And Join the Faithfuls In Saving NIGERIA by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2021
Knowledge about God's word is what Apostle Paul knew from Genesis to Malachi but he did not know that the promised Messiah (Christ) is the same person he was fighting against that's why Jesus himself (not the holy spirit) spoke to Paul and Jesus told him to go and search for Christians who will TEACH him how to practice Christianity!
So Paul knew a lot about God's word before Jesus (not the holy spirit) called him directly.

After the completion of the Bible Jesus stopped talking to people that's why he said in the last book he asked John to write:

“I am bearing witness to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone makes an addition to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this scroll; 19 and if anyone takes anything away from the words of the scroll of this prophecy, God will take his portion away from the trees of life and out of the holy city, things that are written about in this scroll!
Revelations 22:18-19

After that book God or Jesus never spoke with anyone again because the last book says NO ADDITION and NO SUBTRACTION, anything from the spirit realms will be tantamount to an addition to what has been written in God's word. But i can see that you love the way things are been done around you so i'll leave you to practice what you believe!

Herrick:

That's where we get it wrong, do you know there are some Muslim brothers and sisters who believe in Jesus christ also, let's not limit the holy spirit to the domain of our religion.
Let's take the son of the Emir for an example, nobody preached to him, in the course of having more knowledge in studying the Quran, he encountered God and saw the Light.
Apostle paul for an example also, the slayer of the believers, encountered God himself without been preached to.
Now don't get me wrong, people are preaching the word of God out there, but it's not limited to the disciples of christ alone..the Holy Spirit its moving ministering, arresting people himself who genuinely seek God's face and leading them to the Light.
You will be surprised, when you see people who you least expect in the kingdom of God. This God doesn't look at our physical appearance alone but he searches our hearts. He knows who genuinely seeks his face and shows them the light.
Who ministers to people who you preach to? Who ministers to people you give tracts to? Jesus told us about the Holy spirit and he is working.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: Our Only Criteria Is How Many Souls Won And Not How Much Income. / Babylon The Great / Prophet Joshua Iginla Clarifies Prophecy On Zambia Presidential Election (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.