Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Breaking News:- Nnmandi Kanu Escaped From DSS Custody. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:- Nnmandi Kanu Escaped From DSS Custody. (8126 Views)

Nnmandi Kanu May Lose British Citizenship?? / Omoyele Sowore’s Neighbors In US Demand His Release From DSS Custody / Exclusive: How Nnamdi Kanu Escaped, Made His Way To London, Then To Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News:- Nnmandi Kanu Escaped From DSS Custody. by Kingcalls: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2021
ismhab:

Baby factory product. You are the one that is supposed to be chase out. Come see drug pusher calling for innocent citizen to be chase out, just because i exercise my freedom of speech.
This people hate freedom of speech but they wanna express their own views.

Close ur mouth....the same exercising freedom of speech that made ur terrorist ruler shut down twitter... evil hypocrites ...u are even worse than a zombie
Re: Breaking News:- Nnmandi Kanu Escaped From DSS Custody. by pointblank247(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2021
ismhab:
Do you think the terrorist can escape from DSS custody? Pls. Try again later.
The real language teacher will deal with him if he try to do so.

Teaching the dot circle country the language they understand is the hand work of baba Buhari.

Abba kyari is there for you my IPIGIs.
op it's like you have started bleeding from the anus again and looking for stuffs to destract your self with. abi
Don't kill yourself for nothing oo
Re: Breaking News:- Nnmandi Kanu Escaped From DSS Custody. by ismhab(m): 9:10am On Jul 02, 2021
pointblank247:
op it's like you have started bleeding from the anus again and looking for stuffs to destract your self with. abi
Don't kill yourself for nothing oo

Ok Mr. Ewu.
Re: Breaking News:- Nnmandi Kanu Escaped From DSS Custody. by ismhab(m): 9:12am On Jul 02, 2021
Kingcalls:

Close ur mouth....the same exercising freedom of speech that made ur terrorist ruler shut down twitter... evil hypocrites ...u are even worse than a zombie

Let not Donald Trump, hear u, he will execute you for pushing drugs to Vietnam.
Re: Breaking News:- Nnmandi Kanu Escaped From DSS Custody. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2021
Can you guys not read in-between the lines HABA!

Kabiru Sokoto (Boko-Haram Bomber) Escaped from SSS Custody in Abuja
Muktar Sulieman Escaped from DSS Custody
Wadume escaped from Military Custody

You guys refuse to believe that deals are being struck with trouble-makers and in order to save face, Security agencies prefer to lie that their suspects escaped grin grin

#ENDSARS Buhari (Presidency) ordered the killings of youths he claimed wanted to remove him from government unconstitutionally (coup) and yet Adeyanju and Sowore who have expressed openly that a violent change in government must happened are still alive with (invisible bullet wounds) grin grin grin Nigerians are soooo fu%$#cking gullible
Re: Breaking News:- Nnmandi Kanu Escaped From DSS Custody. by tofek4real: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2021
ismhab:

Teaching the dot circle country the language they understand is the hand work of baba Buhari.

See fulani cow dey talk mtcheeeew
Re: Breaking News:- Nnmandi Kanu Escaped From DSS Custody. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:28am On Jul 02, 2021
JOBLESS IDIOTS.GO AND FARM. angry
Re: Breaking News:- Nnmandi Kanu Escaped From DSS Custody. by ismhab(m): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
tofek4real:
See fulani cow dey talk mtcheeeew

See Inyamuri Pig dey comment.
Re: Breaking News:- Nnmandi Kanu Escaped From DSS Custody. by ismhab(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
JOBLESS IDIOTS.GO AND FARM. angry
I am self employed person, i have 50 people working under me. On monthly basis i use to pay them salary.
I am not yahoo yahoo boy like u.
Re: Breaking News:- Nnmandi Kanu Escaped From DSS Custody. by godliman: 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
ismhab:

Very useless and meaningless fake news, if the mods arent sleeping on duty, they would have quickly flushed out this trash
Re: Breaking News:- Nnmandi Kanu Escaped From DSS Custody. by tofek4real: 12:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
ismhab:

See Inyamuri Pig dey comment.
Am neither Inyamuri, Mai Nama or cow or Fulani idiot like Buhari your cow President mumu
Re: Breaking News:- Nnmandi Kanu Escaped From DSS Custody. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
As usual igbo hating tribes has starting their obsessive hatred agendas on nairaland, as if igbos fvcked their mama's anus
Re: Breaking News:- Nnmandi Kanu Escaped From DSS Custody. by ismhab(m): 7:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
tofek4real:
Am neither Inyamuri, Mai Nama or cow or Fulani idiot like Buhari your cow President mumu

You are true Nyamuri, nyamuri pig, nyamuri the donkey eater, ewe inyamuri.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Threatened To Kill Self On Christmas Day. Is He Still Alive? / OBJ, IBB, Decry Insecurity In Nigeria / Yar’adua Tips Lamido Sanusi For CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.