Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,276 members, 7,826,078 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Why Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested With Nigerian Passport? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested With Nigerian Passport? (678 Views)

Fact-Check: Was Nnamdi Kanu Taken Out Of Abuja By DSS To Avoid Court Appearance? / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested, Extradited To Nigeria, Arrived Nigeria On Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested With Nigerian Passport? by CilicMarin: 9:26pm On Jul 01, 2021
Why I expect the Federal Govt, to amend his criminal charges to include possession of 2 Nigerian Passports, which carries a minimum of 10 years imprisonment...I will like to know why is Nnamdi Kanu still having and travelling with Nigerian Passport since he claimed he was not a Nigerian?

Any idea..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested With Nigerian Passport? by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
They don't call him a fraudster for nothing. And I think there is this advantage it gives you when you have dual passports especially when you are traveling.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested With Nigerian Passport? by Chris525: 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Fresh charges are definitely coming. There’s no need to amend anything. Let him face that one separately, they’ll arraign him on fresh charges, a separate case.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested With Nigerian Passport? by gidgiddy: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
CilicMarin:
Why I expect the Federal Govt, to amend his criminal charges to include possession of 2 Nigerian Passports, which carries a minimum of 10 years imprisonment...I will like to know why is Nnamdi Kanu still having and travelling with Nigerian Passport since he claimed he was not a Nigerian?

Any idea..

Who said he was carrying a Nigerian passport?

3 Likes

Re: Why Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested With Nigerian Passport? by vedaxcool(m): 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2021
cheesy grin grin cownu is a criminal. Imagine he had already finished the first batch of donations without any tangible result but being beaten by IRT. Off of greed he left sent haunting for a new batch of donations to feed guys lavish lifestyle now see how he had been reduced to a fendi wearing thug.

1 Like

Re: Why Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested With Nigerian Passport? by FakeUnity: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
You mean the non-existent 2013 passport that Malami talked about?
You didn't hear him very well. Maybe you should listen to the Hausa version of press release as an almajiri that you are, since Turechi na nuclear physics for you abokeys.

grin

1 Like

Re: Why Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested With Nigerian Passport? by Kastonkastroll(m): 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
Chris525:
Fresh charges are definitely coming. There’s no need to amend anything. Let him face that one separately, they’ll arraign him on fresh charges, a separate case.
His charges are still the same with his previous ones. Two out of his charges carry the death penalties, I dont know, except some laws were amended.
Re: Why Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested With Nigerian Passport? by Chris525: 9:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
He can get multiple death sentences. Let them give it to him hot. This is got to serve as a deterrent.

Kastonkastroll:
His charges are still the same with his previous ones. Two out of his charges carry the death penalties, I dont know, except some laws were amended.
Re: Why Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested With Nigerian Passport? by Armaggedon: 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

Any idea..
You are in so much hurry that you can't wait to hear from Kanu himself. Is there something he could reveal?
Re: Why Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested With Nigerian Passport? by wislika2020: 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

Any idea..
who said he was traveling with Nigeria passport. Some people self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested With Nigerian Passport? by wislika2020: 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
wislika2020:
who said he was traveling with Nigeria passport. Some people self.
Re: Why Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested With Nigerian Passport? by Banmeallday: 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

Any idea..

SO because they tell you one thing you automatically believe them?

You dont know you are in a NIGGER ZONE aka NIGGER AREA...

1 Like

Re: Why Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested With Nigerian Passport? by IGBOSON1: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
I may be missing something here, but are there any special ‘privileges’ use of a Nigerian passport confers on him (as per ease of acquiring visa and immigration control) that he can’t get using his British passport!? Why would he choose to use a Nigerian passport to travel knowing the evil Buhari gov’t can’t stand the sight of him, when he has the option of using his British passport!?

As Judge Judy would say, ‘if it don’t make sense...it’s usually not true’!
Re: Why Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested With Nigerian Passport? by Notasyouthink: 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2021
CilicMarin:

Any idea..
All these lies is for what purpose??
Why can't nigeria media do without lies and propaganda??

Nawaa o!

1 Like

Re: Why Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested With Nigerian Passport? by techWriter2: 10:07pm On Jul 01, 2021
Who said he was carrying a Nigerian card
Re: Why Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested With Nigerian Passport? by mancoconut: 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
Why the hell would Kanu need a Nigerian passport for when he has a British passport? like make it make sense dumb dumb.
Re: Why Was Nnamdi Kanu Arrested With Nigerian Passport? by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2021
Chris525:

He can get multiple death sentences. Let them give it to him hot. This is got to serve as a deterrent.

Well in as much as the idiot deserve it but I don't think killing him will be a wise decision. 30yrs imprisonment will be okay

(1) (Reply)

Osama Bin Laden Vs Nnamdi Kanu / EFCC Arrests 20 Internet Fraudsters In Daura Katsina State. / Sanwo-olu: People Working Behind The Scenes On Igboho’s Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.