Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Kidcash Pasisi Upcoming Lines - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kidcash Pasisi Upcoming Lines (154 Views)

Is This The Skit With The Craziest Lines Ever? / Help! Colourful Lines On LG TV Screen. (pics) / Game Of Thrones Season 8 Episode 1: The 12 Best Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidcash Pasisi Upcoming Lines by kidcash: 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2021
The story of life is quicker than the wink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye...until we meet again, Close your eyes and I'll kiss you, Tomorrow I'll miss you, Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Comments Here Please Be Brief / Bedroom Game Master / Bbnaija Season 6 Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.