Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,351 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

CCBNAIJA: Ninalowo Begs Fans, Vows To Share N20m If He Wins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CCBNAIJA: Ninalowo Begs Fans, Vows To Share N20m If He Wins (624 Views)

Iya Gbonkan Begs Fans For Car / Wizkid & Davido Congratulate Burna Boy as He Wins BET Best International Act / BBNaija: K.Brule Kneels Down, Begs Fans To Vote Him Back To House, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CCBNAIJA: Ninalowo Begs Fans, Vows To Share N20m If He Wins by tesimoor(f): 12:17am On Jul 02, 2021
• Judges visit site, inspect buildings as Rosie massages Ruggedman and hugs him

Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo, popularly known as Nino B, Makanaki, is begging his fans and has vowed to give out N20 million if he wins the ongoing Celebrity Come Build Naija Reality Show.

The ‘Filandra’ star said: “I deserve to win because I am a very hard working man and I’ve put a lot into it, starting from the auditions to meeting the other stars to coming into the house. I’ve put in 100 per cent into the process. Besides that, I am a man of grace and I deserve every good thing that God has to offer. Am a family man, I need a house for my wife and kids; money to pay school fees. I need it very much. I know my fans don’t want me to go back to Ikorodu to be a farmer, so I need it very important.

“My Makanaki fans stand to win a lot: first, consolation prizes, gifts, 3 bed-room bungalow, etc. Besides, being a generous person, if I win the show I will give my fans N20 million; it’s what I can do. That’s why I need to win for myself and fans, Makanaki FC, Makanaki Nation.”

The site wasn’t bubbling in the early hours of the morning as judges – Engr. Babatunde Faleye and Engr. Oresanya Adeyemi - visited the site to inspect the ceiling, electrification and tiling done by the celebrities. After a quiet and intense one hour, the judges gave a vote of confidence and advised them to take measurement seriously. This made the contestants glad as they continued in their various tasks.

Team B comprises Funky Mallam (Team leader), Rosie, Anto Lecky, Ruggedman and Mercy Aigbe who spied on Team A, which comprises Nkechi Blessing (Team leader), Naledi Botina, Ninalowo Bolanle and Teddy A. This made Nkechi Blessing to berate Team B’s project while Ninalowo Bolanle called them amateurs.

After a very tedious work on tiling the walls of the bathrooms and wiring through the ceiling, the celebrities became exhausted. Rosie was seen massaging Ruggedman’s arm after which they eventually hugged each other. The lovebirds are becoming a cynosure on site as their love tango is becoming more intimate day by day.

Equally of note is the concept of one lucky fan with the highest vote standing a chance of winning a 3-Bedroom Bungalow built by the celebrities. As a fan, the more votes you cast for your favourite celebrities the better your chance of winning the prize.

HOW TO VOTE: *bankcode*000*contestant code (number of votes) for example, (if you are using GTB and sending 10 votes) *737*000*54900010#
Naledi Botina Code: 5491000; Teddy A Code: 5491001; Mercy Aigbe Code: 549002; Anto Lecky Code: 5491002; Rosie Code: 5491003; Funky Mallam Code: 5491004; Josh 2 funny Code: 5491005; Akuapem poloo Code: 5491006; Nkechi Blessing Code: 5491007; Lizzy Jay Code: 5491008; Ruggedman Code: 5491009; Ninalowo Bolanle Code: 5491010.

To vote for your favourite celebrity in Nigeria, visit: www.ccbnaija.com/vote

Click on the vote icon beneath your preferred celebrity's name, fill the form, submit, choose your preferred payment method, and complete the steps.

For voters outside Nigeria, visit www.ccbnaija.com/vote

CLICKED on the international vote button at the top of the page, click on the vote icon beneath your preferred celebrity's name; fill the form, submit, choose your preferred payment method and complete the steps.

Re: CCBNAIJA: Ninalowo Begs Fans, Vows To Share N20m If He Wins by 400billionman: 1:39am On Jul 02, 2021
Are you sure ??

(1) (Reply)

Instat Google Link Indexer, Backlinks (2021) Working! / Obi Cubana Crowned Ambassador For Nigerian Youths (Photos) / Mavin Records Artiste Magixx Biography Networth Girlfriend Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.