Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

SOLD OUT- HIRE PURCHASE 2005 Grey Toyota Sienna✓ - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD OUT- HIRE PURCHASE 2005 Grey Toyota Sienna✓ (2046 Views)

SOLD OUT- HIRE PURCHASE 2005 SILVER TOYOTA CAMRY LE ✓ / SOLD OUT- HIRE PURCHASE 2005 Red Toyota Camry LE ✓ / Tokunbo Toyota Corolla 2005 Grey Colour For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD OUT- HIRE PURCHASE 2005 Grey Toyota Sienna✓ by TRUSTisWEALTH: 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Alex80s:

All I'm asking for is proof. If it's legit, you won't find it difficult to proof the authenticity
We are Legit... I do not any other way to convince you because we don't have an office yet
Re: SOLD OUT- HIRE PURCHASE 2005 Grey Toyota Sienna✓ by Jones90: 3:05am On Jul 05, 2021
TRUSTisWEALTH:
NOTICE !!!

We have come up with an idea to create a Whatsapp Group for members coming from nairaland only.

Kindly send us a message 091 38547224 on Whatsapp or Write your contact below to be added to this group

Hello, please add me up to your group. 090 19412826
Re: SOLD OUT- HIRE PURCHASE 2005 Grey Toyota Sienna✓ by sunnymighty(m): 5:25am On Jul 05, 2021
TRUSTisWEALTH:
NOTICE !!!

We have come up with an idea to create a Whatsapp Group for members coming from nairaland only.

Kindly send us a message 091 38547224 on Whatsapp or Write your contact below to be added to this
group

Pls add 07087924283
Re: SOLD OUT- HIRE PURCHASE 2005 Grey Toyota Sienna✓ by VillagePipu: 5:46am On Jul 05, 2021
Alex80s:

All I'm asking for is proof. If it's legit, you won't find it difficult to proof the authenticity

Ask for proof like a sensible being, not shouting scam alert. 400k hire purchase with weekly payment it monthly payment, you don't understand that.

1 Like

Re: SOLD OUT- HIRE PURCHASE 2005 Grey Toyota Sienna✓ by Alex80s(m): 6:09am On Jul 05, 2021
TRUSTisWEALTH:
read the whole process over again, and ask people questions before showing stupidity here. All nairalanders are in a WhatsApp group from here. why haven't they come to say scam. be wise!

You are the stupid one for thinking that others are stupid.

Whatapp group that members are not allowed to comment. You unlocked it for everyone to comment, and If they ask you sensitive questions, you will be threatening them with ban?

Immediately you unlocked the group ,people wanted proof. After your drama with one guy 'your accomplice' who claimed to be a Woman... You know what happened. After your claimed meeting, you locked the group again to block people from commenting, instead continued praising your self. For your info, before you finished that drama, people already knew it was staged.

"CAVEAT EMPTOR"

1 Like

Re: SOLD OUT- HIRE PURCHASE 2005 Grey Toyota Sienna✓ by TRUSTisWEALTH: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2021
Alex80s:

Whatapp group that members are not allowed to comment. You unlocked it for everyone to comment, and If they ask you sensitive questions, you will be threatening them with ban?

Immediately you unlocked the group ,people wanted proof. After your drama with one guy 'your accomplice' who claimed to be a Woman... You know what happened. After your claimed meeting, you locked the group again to block people from commenting, instead continued praising your self. For your info, before you finished that drama, people already knew it was staged.

"CAVEAT EMPTOR"

First of all, giving you my last reply won't be bad. What is your gain, mission and propaganda, why would you come like a potential customer with no genuine intent and try to blackmail us, why being in a group and act with ulterior motive. I know who you are, but I tell you one thing. you can't bring the brand down... We are already on what we know will make waves, stay intact and wait till then..... If you have problems, try to correct us and not blackmailing us.....Have a nice week ahead...
Re: SOLD OUT- HIRE PURCHASE 2005 Grey Toyota Sienna✓ by Alex80s(m): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2021
TRUSTisWEALTH:
First of all, giving you my last reply won't be bad. What is your gain, mission and propaganda, why would you act as snitch, why being in a group and act with ulterior interest. I know who you are, but I tell you one thing. you can't bring the brand down... We are already on what we know will make waves, stay intact and wait till then..... Have a nice week ahead...

I'm interested in your business. This is simple , convince me, then I will patronise you. Nobody has come out here to testify that he patronized you.

If you are really trained in customer service relationships, you won't call my first comment stupid.

I'm stupid because I wanted to be sure my hard earned money , and other Nairalanders money is safe?

I'm stupid because I wanted to know how you would buy more than 50 nairalanders there choice cars worth millions each with only 400k deposit?.

I'm stupid because I wanted to know how you will collect only 25 percent in 2 years?.

I'm stupid because I wanted know why you will request down payment after which one will wait for 1week before taking delivery of the car?.

I'm stupid because I wanted know how it would take you only 1week to ship a car from Abroad?.

Convince me and I will patronize you.

I'm surprised Nairalanders are quiet on this . If I'm ignorant of his business, someone should explain to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD OUT- HIRE PURCHASE 2005 Grey Toyota Sienna✓ by TRUSTisWEALTH: 2:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Alex80s:

I'm interested in your business. This is simple , convince me, then I will patronise you. Nobody has come out here to testify that he patronized you.

If you are really trained in customer service relationships, you won't call my first comment stupid.

I'm stupid because I wanted to be sure my hard earned money , other Nairalanders money are safe.

I'm stupid because I wanted to know how you will buy more 50 nairalanders there choice cars worth millions each with only 400k deposit.

I'm stupid because I wanted to know how you will collect only 25 percent in 2 years.

I'm stupid because I wanted know why you will request down payment after which one will wait for 1week before taking delivery of the car.

I'm stupid because I wanted know how it take you only 1week to ship a car from Abroad.

Convince me and I patronize you.

I'm surprised Nairalanders are quiet on this . If I'm ignorant of his business, someone should explain to me.
Pardon our non challant attitude
Re: SOLD OUT- HIRE PURCHASE 2005 Grey Toyota Sienna✓ by Alex80s(m): 7:12am On Jul 08, 2021
I'm not quarreling with you Bro. I just needed a proof for what you claimed is real.

I've been looking for a Toyota corolla on hire purchase for Bolt in the past 5months. What do I gain from trolling on your adverts. Or you want your fellow man to borrow money and give you only to be scammed. You won kill me on top of my predicament? Bro, I no dey work for the past 10months. I be guy man like you. Just call say, Guy, look for another person...I go move on and leave you and your advert and business.
If this is real, you know what to do to prove to me and other doubting Thomases otherwise.
Re: SOLD OUT- HIRE PURCHASE 2005 Grey Toyota Sienna✓ by richyzee(m): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2021
08169863727 please add this number
Re: SOLD OUT- HIRE PURCHASE 2005 Grey Toyota Sienna✓ by Jones90: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2021
TRUSTisWEALTH:
NOTICE !!!

Kindly send us a message 091 38547224 on Whatsapp or Write your contact below to be added to this group

Hello, please kindly add me to the group. I need a car on higher purchase to use for uber. I have 500 to 600k initial deposit. Please treat as urgent

Re: SOLD OUT- HIRE PURCHASE 2005 Grey Toyota Sienna✓ by modegai: 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
TRUSTisWEALTH:
NOTICE !!!

Re: SOLD OUT- HIRE PURCHASE 2005 Grey Toyota Sienna✓ by TRUSTisWEALTH: 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
modegai:

unfortunately, the group is filled up at the moment. We may create future groups as time goes on.
Re: SOLD OUT- HIRE PURCHASE 2005 Grey Toyota Sienna✓ by Healthquest: 2:58am On Aug 10, 2021
Alex80s:

"CAVEAT EMPTOR"

e can do well by taking pics of handing over, some documentation n blur sm parts... No evidence and ds s not sustainable except u r dangote kind off... D op is very quick to angry If u catch am. I'm. 1000% sure he hasn't sold a dime... E even claimed he is no more in AWOYAYA... Incoherent lies

1 Like

Re: SOLD OUT- HIRE PURCHASE 2005 Grey Toyota Sienna✓ by TRUSTisWEALTH: 3:09am On Aug 10, 2021
Healthquest:
e can do well by taking pics of handing over, some documentation n blur sm parts... No evidence and ds s not sustainable except u r dangote kind off... D op is very quick to angry If u catch am. I'm. 1000% sure he hasn't sold a dime... E even claimed he is no more in AWOYAYA... Incoherent lies
haha grin grin Mr scam adviser aka Healthquest is a SCAMMER
Re: SOLD OUT- HIRE PURCHASE 2005 Grey Toyota Sienna✓ by WeMoveNow: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
Pls add 0 812 742 8

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOLD OUT Upgraded Camry Sport LEATHER Interior @3.5m 09027804148 / Sold sold sold Foreign used 2016 mercedes benz gla250 for sale / Honda Accord 2006 Registered is SOLD At Fear Not Automobiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.