Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Fulanis Are Desperately Fighting For Their Existence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanis Are Desperately Fighting For Their Existence (1139 Views)

Akeredolu: Murderous Herdsmen Are Desperately Trying To Overrun Our State / Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulanis Are Desperately Fighting For Their Existence by Bonavi: 5:45am On Jul 02, 2021
Fulani people are desperately fighting for their survival. The attrocities they have committed over the years are nakedly confronting them that the least they can do is to continue in the present system of nigeria governance.
They completely understand that any shift from the statuesquo, the current system of governance (restructuring or breakaway of any part of of the country) will threaten their existence in Nigeria.
Nigeria has become conquered haven for them and they cannot relinquish that without going to he'll and back.
So the Fulanis know what they are doing. The people that dont know what they are doing are the rest of nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Fulanis Are Desperately Fighting For Their Existence by KillMNKnow(f): 5:47am On Jul 02, 2021
grin Good morning bro. you wake up around 5:AM to create a thread against Fulani. No meditation, No prayer, No Exercise, No Grace.. you have already make your entire day shity. Morning is a powerful time to make your day bad or good. Hating a tribe who conquered half of Africa will never solve any of your problems in life. More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulanis Are Desperately Fighting For Their Existence by Bonavi: 5:48am On Jul 02, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin you wake up around 5:Am to create a thread against Fulani
cowfucker

15 Likes

Re: Fulanis Are Desperately Fighting For Their Existence by KillMNKnow(f): 5:53am On Jul 02, 2021
Bonavi:
cowfucker
Calm down. I know you're angry especially during this time of trial and tribulations... Speak to me lemme take away some of your burdens. Don't be Arrogant and prideful you'll never know the Angel God will put on your path
Re: Fulanis Are Desperately Fighting For Their Existence by caesymore(m): 6:50am On Jul 02, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin Good morning bro. you wake up around 5:AM to create a thread against Fulani. No meditation, No prayer, No Exercise, No Grace.. you have already make your entire day shity. Morning is a powerful time to make your day bad or good. Hating a tribe who conquered half of Africa will never solve any of your problems in life. More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.

For all the life's lost to this vagabonds a comment like this exist and you tell me one Nigeria, I spit on that.
Behind your Moniker I see a kid that has neither a meaning or value in life

If my former you try to dispute, then you should be ashamed to regard yourself a human.
Your reply since few days ago you created this moniker has been everything inhumane, death will come to all,
but what we do in our life time echo's to eternity If not put and end to ,your purposelessness definitely will be your untimely doom.
No pussy as you sick suckers believe to gain at the end can make up for your miserable end, having in mind you as an accomplice to all the banditry in this country.

Roses are red Violet are Blue for all your comments I've always reserved my middle finger for you.
Grow up.

3 Likes

Re: Fulanis Are Desperately Fighting For Their Existence by nlreserve: 7:20am On Jul 02, 2021
@killmnknow Nnamdi Kanu and sunday igboho will remain alive to torment you guys insha Allah. He will continue to give you sleepless nights

You Fulanis killed our Gana in Benue but more are coming

3 Likes

Re: Fulanis Are Desperately Fighting For Their Existence by TarOrfeeek: 8:02am On Jul 02, 2021
The problem with the Fulani is this, their crude systems will ensure they lose the battle.

They always have no control especially when ontop. They are at best, animals in their political considerations.

That's the weakness which must be exploited. Their current brash, arrogant and condescending disregard for Southern Nigeria.

We should play the long game.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Are Desperately Fighting For Their Existence by criuze(m): 8:16am On Jul 02, 2021
God has already judged the fulani

They're under severe curse by the blood of innocent children and women and orphans they have slaughtered without provoc6

The land of Africa has condemned them, they are restless

Just as the op started in the morning so shall their pain start before daybreak and never cease

I've seen the future where fulani can be remembered from excavation sites

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Are Desperately Fighting For Their Existence by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2021
Forget Abt fulani theory ogbeni...osinbajo,Tinubu,Ngige infact almost SE governors don decamp to APC so what are you talking about...the same useless party..one thing I learnt is don't trust anybody in this country... Sunday igboho,MNK,they are all scams...they are just playing us... this country is so bleeped up... best thing is get ur visa and comot this country
Re: Fulanis Are Desperately Fighting For Their Existence by Guestlander: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2021
KillMNKnow:

Fulani terrorists wake up earlier than that to go and hack babies to death in their beds. I wonder what type of day they have afterwards.

3 Likes

Re: Fulanis Are Desperately Fighting For Their Existence by Bonavi: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
teejaymoremoney:
Forget Abt fulani theory ogbeni...osinbajo,Tinubu,Ngige infact almost SE governors don decamp to APC so what are you talking about...the same useless party..one thing I learnt is don't trust anybody in this country... Sunday igboho,MNK,they are all scams...they are just playing us... this country is so bleeped up... best thing is get ur visa and comot this country
and leave ur loved ones behind?

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Are Desperately Fighting For Their Existence by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
Bonavi:
and leave ur loved ones behind?

My loved ones are also thinking of leaving this country....I just knw I will never follow any movement in this country...for example,if this Yoruba nation or Biafra are given please who will be the leader?the corrupt leaders like Tinubu,Aregbesola and co will still be our leader likewise Biafra...and this Yoruba nation cannot be won by fighting with federal government...it can only be won by dialogue by learned people not thugs....my conclusion is until those corrupt leaders are died this country will never grow and we need young brilliant people in governance not those old cargo with fish brain
Re: Fulanis Are Desperately Fighting For Their Existence by Bonavi: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
teejaymoremoney:

My loved ones are also thinking of leaving this country....I just knw I will never follow any movement in this country...for example,if this Yoruba nation or Biafra are given please who will be the leader?the corrupt leaders like Tinubu,Aregbesola and co will still be our leader likewise Biafra...and this Yoruba nation cannot be won by fighting with federal government...it can only be won by dialogue by learned people not thugs....my conclusion is until those corrupt leaders are died this country will never grow and we need young brilliant people in governance not those old cargo with fish brain
those old guys still have 20yrs plus to cruise and besides their recruits are ever ready to carry on the Barton.
Re: Fulanis Are Desperately Fighting For Their Existence by rummmy: 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
KillMNKnow:
you conquered half of Africa yet you don't have a home of your own....
The only fulani home we know is futa jalon.
Now you are pushing to take over people's land..but God will disgrace all of you...
You don't even own a single state in Nigeria.
You attatch by force......
Hausa go soon give up on you then let's know where you will run to....

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Are Desperately Fighting For Their Existence by KillMNKnow(f): 6:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
rummmy:
Now you are pushing to take over people's land..but God will disgrace all of you...
the idea of home is primitive to us
Re: Fulanis Are Desperately Fighting For Their Existence by rummmy: 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
KillMNKnow:
the idea of home is primitive to us
because you are from nowhere,start from upgrading your primitive ways of thinking and rearing cows as examples..
Anyway,we know when arrewa1stcow is typing ...
No matter his numerous accounts..
Re: Fulanis Are Desperately Fighting For Their Existence by BiafraAburi: 7:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Terrorist. Which part of Africa did your dirty stinking illiterate people conquer? You are not even allowed in Guinea Conakry politics where you are in the majority. You were chased away violently from the Central African Republic, Mali, and Burkina Faso. Ghana is killing you and your useless cows. It's only in the contraption called nigeria that some fools don't know who you are. We Igbos know you and your terrorist people and can never allow you an inch on our land until we crumble the contraption you call nigeria, and then assist the hausas to chase you out from nigeria to futa jalon where you all migrated from.
Re: Fulanis Are Desperately Fighting For Their Existence by BiafraAburi: 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
rummmy:
They don't even own Futa Jalon. They are migrants into Futa Jalon, consult google to ask how they arrived in Futa Jalon. After we chase them out from nigeria to Futa Jalon, the owners of Futa Jalon will finish the job.
Re: Fulanis Are Desperately Fighting For Their Existence by Gbogboski: 8:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
The problem with the Fulani is this, their crude systems will ensure they lose the battle.

They always have no control especially when ontop. They are at best, animals in their political considerations.

That's the weakness which must be exploited. Their current brash, arrogant and condescending disregard for Southern Nigeria.

We should play the long game.
judgment day is coming for the Fulani.It's a matter of time

(1) (Reply)

I Warned Igboho To Stop Fighting Herdsmen, But He Didn’t Listen – Ooni Of Ife / Nnamdi Kanu: We’re Open To Peaceful Engagements If Fg’s Ready / Why Buhari Rejected APC Governors’ Choice Of Al-makura For Party Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.