Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Future Political Giants - Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Future Political Giants - Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho (324 Views)

"I Don’t Have Any Future Political Ambition" - Godwin Obaseki (video) / Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures / It Is Sad That Two Global Banking Giants Are Leaving Nigeria - Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Future Political Giants - Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho by Zetra7: 6:13am On Jul 02, 2021
In the days of Junta led government, the north ruled with iron fist and whomever that challenged them was either sent to gallow or was on the run.. Tinubu, Obj , Ekwueme, Soyinka and rest of them tasted the wrath of the core northern led regime.

I remember then , that whenever each of this fighters were caught and jailed , the majority of the north cheered and glorified their leaders..

Today , those men became political giants. I believe history again is repeating itself and anyone who joins in this current fight for the future of this nation will be honoured in the future .

Nnamdi Kanu , Sunday Igboho and Sowore are the faces of a new Nigeria , one which will be in form of mini republics.

They will taste jail , intimidation, harassment and so on but when the time comes, nothing will stop their enthronement.

My dear Northerners who embrace the evils of Fulani herdsmen but despise the activities of these men hear my word, one day the ban on Fulani herdsmen will be forcefully enforced in the South and Middlebelt and if they don't see blood to drink , they will drink your own blood.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Future Political Giants - Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho by notobiafrababe(f): 6:18am On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Future Political Giants - Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho by NGpatriot: 6:24am On Jul 02, 2021
Stop smoking crack.
Re: Future Political Giants - Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho by 2elliot: 6:26am On Jul 02, 2021
Na so. More than ever, the south and middle belt must unite to rid ourselves of this predicament we are in as a people.
Re: Future Political Giants - Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho by KillMNKnow(f): 6:27am On Jul 02, 2021
grin early 6:AM some jobless youth are already high
Re: Future Political Giants - Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho by Nobody: 6:29am On Jul 02, 2021
Can't speak for Kanu and the SE but it is a no for Sowore and Igboho in SW Nigeria.

Sowore is already finished as a politician because Nigerians sees that he lacks substance. No amount of fighting, protesting or pretending to tackle injustice will change that. Especially not amongst the Yorubas.

Igboho cannot be a political leader to the Yorubas. Simply won't happen because Yorubas understand the concept of separation of roles. They know being a freedom fighter does not make you a good politician.

1 Like

Re: Future Political Giants - Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho by Zetra7: 6:39am On Jul 02, 2021
NGpatriot:
Stop smoking crack.
I pray for your protection so you can live long and see the future .
Re: Future Political Giants - Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho by Aufbauh(m): 6:42am On Jul 02, 2021
The Ipobians are practically land desperately looking for pity party to share in their grieve after the capture of their terrorist Supreme leader.

It is instructive to note that the South west is too refined and sophisticated to cave in to cheap propaganda and unwholesome blackmail.
Yorubas are not known for mob effect without critical thinking and analytical reasoning.
Beside, the second-in- command in Nigeria is a sound Yoruba man with who should know better.
Re: Future Political Giants - Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho by Zetra7: 6:42am On Jul 02, 2021
2elliot:
Na so. More than ever, the south and middle belt must unite to rid ourselves of this predicament we are in as a people.

The greatest mistake of the core conservative north is to mess with the Middlebelt. Kwara, Benue , plateau , Kogi and the rest of them are aligning their vision and idealogy with that of the south.

I see a formal alliance in the future..

2 Likes

Re: Future Political Giants - Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho by Zetra7: 6:43am On Jul 02, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin early 6:AM some jobless youth are already high

At 6 , we talk , at 8, we work.
Re: Future Political Giants - Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho by Zetra7: 6:44am On Jul 02, 2021
Grayoso:

Can't speak for Kanu and the SE but it is a no for Sowore and Igboho in SW Nigeria.

Sowore is already finished as a politician because Nigerians sees that he lacks substance. No amount of fighting, protesting or pretending to tackle injustice will change that. Especially not amongst the Yorubas.

Igboho cannot be a political leader to the Yorubas. Simply won't happen because Yorubas understand the concept of separation of roles. They know being a freedom fighter does not make you a good politician.

Trust me, these 3 men will be a force to reckon with .

1 Like

Re: Future Political Giants - Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho by Zetra7: 6:45am On Jul 02, 2021
Aufbauh:
The Ipobians are practically land desperately looking for pity party to share in their grieve after the capture of their terrorist Supreme leader.

It is instructive to note that the South west is too refined and sophisticated to cave in to cheap propaganda and unwholesome blackmail.
Yorubas are not known for mob effect without critical thinking and analytical reasoning.
Beside, the second-in- command in Nigeria is a sound Yoruba man with who should know better.

You're still living in the past bro.. We are talking about the future of a decayed nation..
Re: Future Political Giants - Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho by KillMNKnow(f): 6:48am On Jul 02, 2021
Zetra7:

At 6 , we talk , at 8, we work.
then why are talking like high as a kite
Re: Future Political Giants - Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho by Zetra7: 6:54am On Jul 02, 2021
KillMNKnow:
then why are talking like high as a kite

Sis, even the kite has more sense than you. No disrespect but am entitled to my opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Future Political Giants - Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:07am On Jul 02, 2021
Zetra7:
In the days of Junta led government, the north ruled with iron fist and whomever that challenged them was either sent to gallow or was on the run.. Tinubu, Obj , Ekwueme, Soyinka and rest of them tasted the wrath of the core northern led regime.

I remember then , that whenever each of this fighters were caught and jailed , the majority of the north cheered and glorified their leaders..

Today , those men became political giants. I believe history again is repeating itself and anyone who joins in this current fight for the future of this nation will be honoured in the future .

Nnamdi Kanu , Sunday Igboho and Sowore are the faces of a new Nigeria , one which will be in form of mini republics.

They will taste jail , intimidation, harassment and so on but when the time comes, nothing will stop their enthronement.

My dear Northerners who embrace the evils of Fulani herdsmen but despise the activities of these men hear my word, one day the ban on Fulani herdsmen will be forcefully enforced in the South and Middlebelt and if they don't see blood to drink , they will drink your own blood.

you are very right here. They are leaders already.
Re: Future Political Giants - Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho by Ade3131: 7:07am On Jul 02, 2021
You might be right
Re: Future Political Giants - Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho by Kyase(m): 7:19am On Jul 02, 2021
The pass three days exposed the south, most especially Igbos and Yorubas.
You claim to be the most educated, the smartest and the most clever
But lai lai the The north(Hausa and Fulani) are 10 steps ahead of your guys in everything evidently

All of you want to run and leave Nigeria for them because you are not intelligent enough to outsmart them in running the country

Shame dey catch me for una aswear grin

I come in peace sha
Make nobody quote me talk rubbish
Re: Future Political Giants - Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho by mekaboy(m): 7:36am On Jul 02, 2021
None of them will be sentenced. They are all politicians.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Politics: Where Is Adams Oshiomole? / Why Are Repentant Niger Delta Militants Not Absolved Into D Army Like Bokoharam / EBSU Students Blast EEDC, Set To Embark On Massive Protest Over Lack Of Electric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.