Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

The Neo-civil War Games - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Neo-civil War Games (150 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Gowon And Ojukwu Reconciling 40 Years After End Of Civil War / Onoja: What We Did To Biafra Soldiers During The Civil War / 'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Neo-civil War Games by Sunmolar(m): 6:37am On Jul 02, 2021
It shall not be well with the wicked in any guise.

"All the rally I’m doing is a peaceful rally, so I’m fighting for my family too because all the bandits killed my family, raped them kidnapped them and take ransom from them.

"Government refused to do the right thing, that’s why I came out to support my family to fight for our right. So I was surprised.

Nnamdi Kanu Fighting For His People, Arrest, Miyetti Allah - Ortom (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Biafra: You must go after bandits, Miyetti Allah same way you did to Nnamdi Kanu – Wike tells Buhari

My maize farm was destroyed by herders in the eyes of the law. I wouldn't keep quiet,cos silence means death. But death to the wicked people refreeing the games with preference & prejudice.

Somebody is stylishly demonstrating & orchestrating is agenda.
Re: The Neo-civil War Games by KillMNKnow(f): 6:40am On Jul 02, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Compare Boko Haram And Bandits They Are Not The Same As IPOB. / Osinbajo’s Integrity And The Rest Of Them / This Type Of Thing Is Not Caused By Tribe Or Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.