Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Should Goodluck Jonathan Be Blamed For All This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Goodluck Jonathan Be Blamed For All This? (643 Views)

Will Jonathan Be PDP'S Last President By Soibi Versatile / Tony Momoh: Obaseki Should Be Blamed For His Disqualification, Not Oshiomhole / Buhari, Not Jonathan To Be Blamed For $9bn Judgement Debt, Says P&ID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Goodluck Jonathan Be Blamed For All This? by mekaboy(m): 7:17am On Jul 02, 2021
Seems like all the problems we are facing today is tied to politics. And i am wondering if Goodluck jonathan should be blamed.

Here is the story.

Goodluck jonathan, had an agreement of 1 tenure with the north. After which they will take over and complete yaradua's tenure.

When jonathan went against that agreement, PDP divided. Obasanjo as an elder who was aware of the agreement would not support GEJ.

Now if GEJ kept the agreement and did not contest, PDP would still be in power. If PDP was still in power, there would be no buhari, if there was no buhari, there wont be Nnamdi Kanu.

So its all tied to that decision to contest.

1 Like

Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Be Blamed For All This? by KillMNKnow(f): 7:18am On Jul 02, 2021
Y'all Pls. don't insult Goodluck at least he tried his best at the die minutes. God bless Ijaws
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Be Blamed For All This? by Conner44: 7:33am On Jul 02, 2021
please nobody should indulge the op in his madness.

i know it is hard, but please try.

thank you
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Be Blamed For All This? by mekaboy(m): 7:34am On Jul 02, 2021
Conner44:
please nobody should indulge the op in his madness.

i know it is hard, but please try.

thank you

lol. This your FENDI attittude wont get you anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Be Blamed For All This? by nlreserve: 7:38am On Jul 02, 2021
mekaboy:
Seems like all the problems we are facing today is tied to politics. And i am wondering if Goodluck jonathan should be blamed.

Here is the story.

Goodluck jonathan, had an agreement of 1 tenure with the north. After which they will take over and complete yaradua's tenure.

When jonathan went against that agreement, PDP divided. Obasanjo as an elder who was aware of the agreement would not support GEJ.

Now if GEJ kept the agreement and did not contest, PDP would still be in power. If PDP was still in power, there would be no buhari, if there was no buhari, there wont be Nnamdi Kanu.

Are you insinuating that PDP is the best party for Nigeria?

By the way, blame GEJ for allowing you have empty head
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Be Blamed For All This? by mekaboy(m): 7:45am On Jul 02, 2021
nlreserve:
Are you insinuating that PDP is the best party for Nigeria?

By the way, blame GEJ for allowing you have empty head

Not at all. but someone better than buhari would have taken over. And there was no seccision agitation during PDP.
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Be Blamed For All This? by KAHBOOM: 7:53am On Jul 02, 2021
I blame Jonathan for not arresting and tamming buhari after the 2011 violent election.

He was too weak for my liking. He did not deserve the kind of support he got in the 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Be Blamed For All This? by Kyase(m): 8:08am On Jul 02, 2021
mekaboy:

Here is the story.

Jonathan did nothing wrong
Any agreement that is not backed by the law is invalid
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Be Blamed For All This? by Kyase(m): 8:09am On Jul 02, 2021
KAHBOOM:
I blame Jonathan for not arresting and tamming buhari after the 2011 violent election.

He was too weak for my liking. He did not deserve the kind of support he got in the 2015 election.
You can’t do that to Buhari in 2011
Sambo will be the one to kill GEJ himself

1 Like

Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Be Blamed For All This? by mekaboy(m): 8:20am On Jul 02, 2021
Kyase:

Jonathan did nothing wrong
Any agreement that is not backed by the law is invalid

But it is that action that got us here.
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Be Blamed For All This? by mekaboy(m): 8:25am On Jul 02, 2021
Kyase:

You can’t do that to Buhari in 2011
Sambo will be the one to kill GEJ himself

sambo would do nothing. GEJ was just being the gentleman that he is.
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Be Blamed For All This? by Kyase(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2021
mekaboy:

But it is that action that got us here.
True but even I will do the same
Re: Should Goodluck Jonathan Be Blamed For All This? by Kyase(m): 8:37am On Jul 02, 2021
mekaboy:

sambo would do nothing. GEJ was just being the gentleman that he is.
You can’t arrest former military head of states in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

DSS Last Operation Proved That They Are The Unknown Gun Men In Nigeria / Soon To Be Dismissed Abba Kyari, Has Brought Shame And Reproach To The North.psc / Outrageous: Hotel, Duplex And 15 Shops Burnt Down In Imo State By The Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.