Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Capital Intensive Business Opportunities - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Capital Intensive Business Opportunities (951 Views)

How To Access Funds For a capital intensive Business In Nigeria / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira / What Business Can One Do In The Service Industry That Isn't Capital Intensive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Capital Intensive Business Opportunities by mecussey(m): 8:53am On Jul 02, 2021
Some of us have ideas but can't execute due to capital and keeping these ideas to yourself is of no use. Therefore, if you are an entrepreneur and looking for where to invest some money, you may consider these ideas. I will be sharing mine, if you also have good ideas, share yours...

1) Crypto mining.

We all know China is the hub of mega crypto miners but recently, China banned mining crypto in China for whatever reason. Therefore, a lot of used mining machines showed up in Alibaba thereby crashing the price of mining machines from $500 to $50 for an S9. Therefore, if I have $1000, I will buy 20 or more, rent a shop where there is electricity and connect to slushpool. You will be sleeping and money will be dropping in your wallet. I was opportuned to mine with two S7s (4.7TH) I bought for $250 in the past at my work place when BTC was $1300. BTC shoot to $4000 and I was making $100 weekly before lightning came and killed the machine. Before, i could order again, BTC shot to $8000 and cost of machine sky rocketed. Now, BTC is 35k, $50 for an S9 (14TH) is a good buy and the guys in US are rushing it. Even Bitmain the producers had to hurt production because of crash in price. If you have spare money, join this business, however do your own research as well. For every business, there is a risk, custom price, DoD machine, lightning etc. Another way to make money from this is to dropship the machine to US and other countries. Note that these machines are SHA256, there are other crypto you can mine with it, not only bitcoin. For more details, you can chat me on whatsapp down below.

2) Broadband Distribution - To be continued stay tuned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Capital Intensive Business Opportunities by Agbaboyeksu: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Graphic design is a high indemand skill, I'm will to teach anyone that
1. Is passionate about learning
2. Has time to dedicate to learning
3. Has a laptop.

Learning is fully virtual, beep me on WhatsApp 07069214817

I'll first send my catelogue for you to access my previous work, after then you can decide to join the train or now
Re: Capital Intensive Business Opportunities by SavageResponse(m): 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
mecussey:
Some of us have ideas but can't execute due to capital and keeping these ideas to yourself is of no use. Therefore, if you are an entrepreneur and looking for where to invest some money, you may consider these ideas. I will be sharing mine, if you also have good ideas, share yours...

1) Crypto mining.

We all know China is the hub of mega crypto miners but recently, China banned mining crypto in China for whatever reason. Therefore, a lot of used mining machines showed up in Alibaba thereby crashing the price of mining machines from $500 to $50 for an S9. Therefore, if I have $1000, I will buy 20 or more, rent a shop where there is electricity and connect to slushpool. You will be sleeping and money will be dropping in your wallet. I was opportuned to mine with two S7s (4.7TH) I bought for $250 in the past at my work place when BTC was $1300. BTC shoot to $4000 and I was making $100 weekly before lightning came and killed the machine. Before, i could order again, BTC shot to $8000 and cost of machine sky rocketed. Now, BTC is 35k, $50 for an S9 (14TH) is a good buy and the guys in US are rushing it. Even Bitmain the producers had to hurt production because of crash in price. If you have spare money, join this business, however do your own research as well. For every business, there is a risk, custom price, DoD machine, lightning etc. Another way to make money from this is to dropship the machine to US and other countries. Note that these machines are SHA256, there are other crypto you can mine with it, not only bitcoin. For more details, you can chat me on whatsapp down below.

2) Broadband Distribution - To be continued stay tuned

Oga Bitcoin mining is not a profitable venture in Nigeria!

Go and check out the size of mining rigs in other country then you will realise that we can't compete.
Re: Capital Intensive Business Opportunities by mecussey(m): 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
SavageResponse:

Oga Bitcoin mining is not a profitable venture in Nigeria!

Go and check out the size of mining rigs in other country then you will realise that we can't compete.

You are not informed...what I did was to connect my miner to a pool and get my own dividend of every block. You don't mine as an individual or as a Nigerian. As far as you are not using prepaid electricity and you got your machines cheap you are good to go.
Re: Capital Intensive Business Opportunities by OGWILLS123: 1:08am On Jul 04, 2021
mecussey:

You are not informed...what I did was to connect my miner to a pool and get my own dividend of every block. You don't mine as an individual or as a Nigerian. As far as you are not using prepaid electricity and you got your machines cheap you are good to go.

Just $100 a week undecided.
Re: Capital Intensive Business Opportunities by mecussey(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Just $100 a week undecided.

Thats for Two S7 then which was 4.7TH x 2 = 10TH. An S9 is 14.5 TH, which 20 of them will be 280TH. You can you Bitcoin mining calculator to calculate your profit daily, weekly or monthly against the current difficulty.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Got Any Idea? / Uba Introduces Diaspora Share Loan Scheme / Are You Ready For The Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.