Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Why Kanu And Igboho Must Die With Shekau -by Micheal A. Adeniyi (I) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Kanu And Igboho Must Die With Shekau -by Micheal A. Adeniyi (I) (788 Views)

Tinubu Is Playing Die With The North By Nasir Aminu / Military man Narrates When He's Life Was Vanity after encounter with shekau / Igangan Eviction: Igboho Must Be Regretting His Actions By Now – Sarkin Fulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Kanu And Igboho Must Die With Shekau -by Micheal A. Adeniyi (I) by telltimes: 9:19am On Jul 02, 2021
I am called a robot because I don’t have human feelings but ultimately feel for humanity and equality, I have since denounced my family for being Buhari’s loyalist and supporter, nothing hurts me, neither can you ever mess up with my emotions, nothing holds me down. I can be calm but fiery. I eat coals of fire and spew brimstone. I am not “Sango.” I am a descendant of the gods. I am Micheal.

Let me tell you something for free, Kanu and Igboho must die because Shekau must not die alone, that was the marching order. Kanu was lured and kidnapped by a woman who worked closely with FG led by a president with history of abducting Umar Dikko in the 80’s, although I still wonder why people fail to realize why the Fulani group, the favorite rulers of Nigeria are kidnapping when they have a leader who had been involved in international kidnapping and human trafficking twice. This time around he kidnapped a British citizen, Nnamdi Kanu from Kenya. Mazi Kanu travels with British Passport. I hope there will be some form of international sanctions on Kenya and Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu in handcuffs at the Federal High Court Abuja.

Shekau’s Death: The Gamechanger
Shekau was not killed by the Nigerian government because at no time had the government gone on his pursuit, at no time has the government tracked where his videos, audios or photos were edited from, Shekau’s videos, audios and photos are edited in the country’s capital and as for DSS and NIA it will cost me 5 trillion dollars in a dreamland in-case you want to invite me to prove it… and all so it will be better if the techs you will deploy is used to determine the terrorists that killed over 25,000 Nigerians between 2015-2020. Oh sorry, I forgot arrest were made, many terrorist who confessed to have killed, raped and maimed Nigerians was forgiven under the name repentant, all they said was “I have repented, please don’t kill me” and boom they are released, compensated and given scholarships. It was only waiting for Shekau to say it repented and now it is angry Shekau is dead, killed by a mere rival group.

They have said ESN and IPOB chaired by Nnamdi Kanu was linked to killings in southern Nigeria, when indeed the UGM have come out to claim responsibility on several occasion. While ESN was setup to secure southern states from Marauders, the UGM was on killing spree. The other set of killers were the unknown gunmen that simply could easily mean ungunned known men. I am still trying to find the connection of the killer group set up by an antagonist to ESN and IPOB. Then a certain minister for Just-hiss who defended terrorists is here shouting “Halleluyah” Kanu has not killed any man. I am not a Justice and I am sure Kanu is proving that in court, neither have I passed a legal judgement or given a standing order. I am not “My Lordship”

Sunday Igboho has never fired a bullet at Fulani killer herdsmen, he only warned that crime must stop and he assumed the position of a vigilante which he was. He belong to the local vigilante group that helps secure the South West, while peacefully protesting and suing for peace. He is also advocating for a referendum for self determination, if calls for self determination was a crime, the constitution will not leave room for referendum, but I know we have a certain level of Just-hiss equality in Nigeria. Let me simply call it Inequality and injustice.

https://opinionnigeria.com/why-kanu-and-igboho-must-die-with-shekau-by-micheal-a-adeniyi-i/

Re: Why Kanu And Igboho Must Die With Shekau -by Micheal A. Adeniyi (I) by Illuminatiship(m): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Why Kanu And Igboho Must Die With Shekau -by Micheal A. Adeniyi (I) by Ddmase: 9:20am On Jul 02, 2021
And why exactly are we here as a nation.
Re: Why Kanu And Igboho Must Die With Shekau -by Micheal A. Adeniyi (I) by AroleOduduwa2: 9:21am On Jul 02, 2021
Well put.
God bless you.
Re: Why Kanu And Igboho Must Die With Shekau -by Micheal A. Adeniyi (I) by FarahAideed: 9:23am On Jul 02, 2021
When the DSS is ready to arrest Nigerias problem they will arrest Buhari because he is the cause of all the insecurity, forget bandit, Bokoharam, IPOB , Amotekun ..Buhari is the actual insecurity
Re: Why Kanu And Igboho Must Die With Shekau -by Micheal A. Adeniyi (I) by ictjobber: 9:24am On Jul 02, 2021
Well written
Re: Why Kanu And Igboho Must Die With Shekau -by Micheal A. Adeniyi (I) by FreeIgbos: 9:27am On Jul 02, 2021
The country is on a slippery slope to perdition
Re: Why Kanu And Igboho Must Die With Shekau -by Micheal A. Adeniyi (I) by donbachi(m): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2021
From lagos to Rivers states..they will see with their own eyes wat they brought upon themselves.then,they will know
"Silence is golden"..not when you are oppressed.the earlier you rise and fight,the better for you.
Selfishness, business and political interest is destroying the entire south.
Re: Why Kanu And Igboho Must Die With Shekau -by Micheal A. Adeniyi (I) by Imsoblessed: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2021
One thing I know for sure is that buhari and other terrorist will fail

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu:due To No Evidence Federal Government Set To Delay Trial / Live Broadcast Of Kanu Trial Now / Critics Saying Buhari Soft With Bandits Yet Hard On Kanu, Igboho Are Ignorant —A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.