Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Fireside Chat With Martwayne Alumni |starting A Fashion Business| - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fireside Chat With Martwayne Alumni |starting A Fashion Business| (151 Views)

New Fireside Interview With Kingford Homes CEO Bode Edun / Online Strategies To To Increase Your Sales -business Webinar By Martwayne / Chat With The New UBA Banker, LEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fireside Chat With Martwayne Alumni |starting A Fashion Business| by martwayne001: 9:37am On Jul 02, 2021
��� Yesterday was awesome!!!

It’s always great chatting to #martwaynealumni and yesterday's BWM #19 was super fun - as always �

So lately many people have chatted my inbox asking for assistance with starting out and growing their fashion businesses. So I thought why not bring 2 awesome #martwaynestudents to talk about their own experiences starting from scratch. And then you can ask all the questions you wish!

So click the link below to watch the replay of my conversation with @mazinofashions and @golah_ as we all shared our experiences in starting a fashion business from scratch! #martwaynestudentsrock

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQzQJugn6a_/

It was really fun catching up with both of them!
Join me next week Thursday, same time! 8 pm WAT. Tag someone! Invite someone! It will be awesome!

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help You Create An Upwork Account And Start Your Freelance Journey Now! / How To Build An App Like Clubhouse? / Coach, Can I Make 100k In The Next 30 DAYS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.