Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Africa: And The First Shall Become The Last, And The Last First. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Africa: And The First Shall Become The Last, And The Last First. (464 Views)

They Shall Become Like God / And Two Shall Become One Flesh / The First Shall Be Last And The Last Shall Be First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa: And The First Shall Become The Last, And The Last First. by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:05am On Jul 02, 2021
Africa: And The First Shall Become The Last, And The Last First.

Matthew 21:42-43 (KJV)

Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Matthew 20:16 (KJV)

So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

When Covid-19 was ravaging some of the most developed nations in the world, namely Japan, China, Italy, Spain, England, including the most powerful of them all, the USA, despite all their scientific and technological advancements, that they appeared helpless and could do little or nothing to stop the deadly virus from inflicting so much havoc on their citizens that some of them had to cry out for help, some of the world leading experts in technology and science, as Bill Gates, were so certain that Africa would still take last with respect to handling the Covid-19 virus, because they lacked the basic amenities and health care infrastructure which those developed nations which couldn't do much about it could boast of.

So they were expecting African streets to be littered with dead bodies, and record much more cases and deaths related to Covid-19. However to their utter shock, it was Africa that was instead taking first in the world with respect to handling and managing of the virus, with much fewer cases and Covid-19 related deaths recorded, that the same experts who initially condemned Africa to last position in the world concerning Covid-19, began to look to Africa for solutions on how to better manage the spread and deadliness of the deadly virus.

1. They looked at Chloroquine which was in high consumption in Africa because of the prevalence of malaria in the continent.

2. They looked at Remdesivir, the drug which was used to help manage the Ebola pandemic in Africa.

3. They looked at the climate of Africa.

4. They took a second look at the health care system in Africa which they had initially dismissed.

5. They took a look at average age of the African population.

6. They looked at the speed of response from government officials in Africa.

7. They looked at the amount of public support for the measures put in place by African leaders.

However the more they looked at Africa, the less they could see, because unknown to them, what made Africa, the last continent in the world, to come first in the handling of the Covid-19 virus was neither Africa's power nor Africa's might, but the Lord of all the Earth just giving the world a glimpse of things to come with respect what He was going to accomplish with the continent in these last days.

It was quite similar to what happened with the Jersey of Nigeria's football national team, the super eagles to the 2018 world cup.

Beforehand Nigeria's jersey was one of the last in the world. I could recall that not long before that, the football association was finding it difficult to get a sponsor or respectable sponsorship deal for the jersey, because it was reproached and despised by even Nigerians who would hardly want to associate themselves with it. They'd rather proudly put on those of Europeans football clubs, how much more citizens of other nations of the world?

But fast forward to the months leading up to 2018 football world cup, the football jerseys of Nigeria's super eagles became the first and most sought after sporting jersey in the world. It was something that had never been seen before as many were queuing up patiently for hours in long cues just to get it. Among these were many football fans of the most developed nations of the world. Some leading celebrities of the world couldn't seem to afford being left out of the rave of the moment. Pretty much everyone wanted to have a taste of the Nigerian Jersey forgetting that it was the same Nigeria they previously despised and didn't want to associate themselves with.

And the last shall become the first, and the first shall become the last.

God was giving us a glimpse of things to come, concerning His plans concerning Africa which is the last in the world, and how He'd use Nigeria which is the sleeping giant of Africa, and likely the one holding her back, to make the last to become the first, and the first to become the last.

And it shall come pass in these last days!

Acts 2:17-21 (KJV)

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

God bless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZXVnKbjdYg

1 Like

Re: Africa: And The First Shall Become The Last, And The Last First. by Jashub: 11:09am On Jul 02, 2021
More lies

1 Like

Re: Africa: And The First Shall Become The Last, And The Last First. by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2021
Jashub:
More lies
Why do you say so?

You don't believe it would or could happen?
Re: Africa: And The First Shall Become The Last, And The Last First. by Jashub: 11:29am On Jul 02, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Why do you say so?

You don't believe it would or could happen?
It can never happen. In fact, it's bound to get worse
Re: Africa: And The First Shall Become The Last, And The Last First. by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Jashub:
It can never happen. In fact, it's bound to get worse
Okay.

We'd see.
Re: Africa: And The First Shall Become The Last, And The Last First. by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2021
Africa is coming.
Re: Africa: And The First Shall Become The Last, And The Last First. by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:16am On Jul 04, 2021
The time for Africa to become first has come.
Re: Africa: And The First Shall Become The Last, And The Last First. by FirstSon01: 8:41am On Jul 04, 2021
No plan to achieve anything reasonable but you delusional dimbfvcks think Africa will tetther over US while still owing China

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Africa: And The First Shall Become The Last, And The Last First. by Insinuation: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2021
Jashub:
More lies
You don't need to believe it, with our without your unbelief, we'll see what becomes of Africa at last

1 Like

Re: Africa: And The First Shall Become The Last, And The Last First. by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
FirstSon01:
No plan to achieve anything reasonable but you delusional dimbfvcks think Africa will tetther over IS while still owing China

Lmao
You need to repent and stop the evil you're into (you know what I'm talking about) otherwise you'd soon be apprehended.
Re: Africa: And The First Shall Become The Last, And The Last First. by FirstSon01: 9:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You need to repent and stop the evil you're into (you know what I'm talking about) otherwise you'd soon be apprehended.

Schizophrenia has taken the better part of you, I'm a honest man and I make a living legitimately doing nothing that can have me arrested buy you should be wise enough to know that you can't wish Africa into world power with your delusional thrash.
Re: Africa: And The First Shall Become The Last, And The Last First. by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:35am On Jul 05, 2021
FirstSon01:

Schizophrenia has taken the better part of you, I'm a honest man and I make a living legitimately doing nothing that can have me arrested buy you should be wise enough to know that you can't wish Africa into world power with your delusional thrash.
If true, then you have nothing to worry about. It's only those who are into abominable practices that should be very afraid.

As for Africa, if i had told you that Africa would take first in the world ahead of all those developed nations with much better and advanced technology and health care system, would you have ever believed?

So if you wouldn't have ever believed that, I don't expect you to believe this as well, but that wouldn't stop it from taking place as well.
Re: Africa: And The First Shall Become The Last, And The Last First. by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Africa: And The First Shall Become The Last, And The Last First. by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
The world is still trying to figure out how Africa came first in managing Covid-19 virus.

(1) (Reply)

They Were Busy Romancing Fake White Jesus Until The Enemy Took Over Their Land / The Gospel Of Destiny Helpers. / What's The Best Calculation Of Tithe In This Scenario?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.