Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force (49818 Views)

Reps Approve Bill To Create State Police, Security Outfits / Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police / Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by GambaOsaka: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
jeliliadedoja1:
Fulani conquest of 1804 in Force. Born to rule and they are demonstrating it .If you can not see the handwriting on the wall by the time Fulani herdsmen gaze on the most fertile part of your land and destroy the unfertile farmland you will wake up from your slumber. Then you wish you had supported Sunday Igboho who was brave enough to ward-off herdsmen killings in Yorubaland.

How did Sunday Igboho become rich?
He is just a noise making, retired political thug who is being 'pushed' to front for some people.

1 Like

Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by IBreakRules: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
OKPANAMboy:
I remember when Aphonjas were boasting on how potent their juju can be, how they can leave Nigeria if they are ready, how they fought and won the Fulanis, how they own the unity of Nigeria and can break up when they desire, how they fought DSS officers that came earlier to arrest Igboho and how they over hyped their low budget US Marine, Amotokun.

They called Nnamdi Kanu a fugitive that ran away leaving his people and also called him a coward. I

They called Igbos chest beaters.

Now, who's the chest beaters?
Who's a fugitive?

Another Benin Republic loading..... grin
Fear-fear.

Read what you just typed. Did you make any sense?
I bet your answer is NO.

1 Like

Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by GambaOsaka: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hussein035:
Sincerely the yoruba and Biafra nation have gained good attention, I felt what they need is just to continue to grab the attention solemnly untill 2022 then merge and look for low level registered political party they can influence and support such party, bring in the candidate that can achieve better nation away from the cows. This will be better, though currently they should maintain their stand just to keep our northern cows in chech

Absolutely correct.
Instead of utilizing the advantage of the massive support they have garnered to create a new political party with credible young blood and tackle the present old cargoes, everyone is fighting for his pocket.
Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by MENELIIK: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nkitara:
Yorubas go hear am. Cowards if they born Una well come out en mass like the ipob make we see. Highest we will see tomorrow will be 4 or 5 people carrying placards

Osu, stop comparing apple to orange. 80% of Yoruba people are against that rally just like the one of February. You have no iota of love for Yoruba people and they know. You can't hide under any guise to destroy Lagos, we know your game already
Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by Abujason: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
SHUT UP AND STOP DISPLAYING YOUR IMMATURITY. DONT GLOAT OVER ANOTHER PERSON’S PROBLEMS REGARDLESS OF HOW THWY MAY HAVE MISBEHAVED IN THE PAST.
SOUTH MUST UNITE AND FIGHT THE NORTHERN MENACE

OKPANAMboy:
I remember when Aphonjas were boasting on how potent their juju can be, how they can leave Nigeria if they are ready, how they fought and won the Fulanis, how they own the unity of Nigeria and can break up when they desire, how they fought DSS officers that came earlier to arrest Igboho and how they over hyped their low budget US Marine, Amotokun.

They called Nnamdi Kanu a fugitive that ran away leaving his people and also called him a coward.

Who's a fugitive?

Fear-fear.
Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by MENELIIK: 3:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
Noshitboi:
Sharap your dirty amala mouth! You that mocked igbos and have been campaigning for Tinubu! E never clear u for eyes yet. Your Tinubu is selling all of you out to the Fulanis. Idiot!!

Osu, e pain you ba? There will be no Osu induced rally in Lagos if you like shout Tinubu till eternity, we know your game
Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by olson(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
The only reason why the security agency are doing all this is only because the protest was peaceful. If the protest turn to killing of the security forces just like bokoharam and ISWAP they'll run.

Anything u are try to protest about in this country and u are acting peaceful, u are on your own, cos the government and the security forces don't understand anything peace or protection of human right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
Cousin Jide, Agent Fashola and Stroke Tinubu - are we talking about the same police force that #ENDSARS traumatized till this very day grin grin grin grin
Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by macof(m): 3:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Officialgarri:
We are support of any measure that is put out there to counter a protests meant to cause unrest in this country.

Even if Oodua thinks it's their protest, IPOB can sneak in like a thief in the night and a repeat of #endsars mayhem may reoccur
its a rally not a protest. Rally is a convergence of people in one place to show support for something. It is not a protest
Yoruba people can't be stopped for meeting in their own land
If there is any unrest it is the security operatives you should hold responsible not civilians doing a rally like has been done in other states already.

1 Like

Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by AfonjaFirstSon: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
what is happening to my Region South West, Policemen are threatening us anyhow.

the same Policemen that at the mention of Ipob they will remove their Police uniform and hide with boxers, are the ones threatening to show force on my Yoruba brothers.

Policemen that ran away in South East, some resigned just because of IPOB. what is really giving Ipob moral.

even when Army invaded Nnamdi Kalu residence, Ipob withstood them without any fear. but when it comes to my Yoruba brothers, at only one shot of gun everybody will disappear.

If I can have IPOB moral, I will move mountains

One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by atonement12: 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
emrain:
Nice. The misguided youths clamouring for “Yoruba Nation” are mostly jobless fraudsters. If you want a Yoruba nation, go through your state and federal government representatives.

I mean, you don't have light, no water, no road, but you will not protest. After few wraps of amala and some chicken change you’ll then jump out to the street to disturb public peace. You are all mad!

If you ask me, I think the bastards behind this protest are just looking for another opportunity to loot stores and ATMs.

Any terrorist found in the streets of Lagos should be treated in the language he/she will understand.
", go through your state and federal government representatives. " -JJC
Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by atonement12: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Officialgarri:
We are support of any measure that is put out there to counter a protests meant to cause unrest in this country.

Even if Oodua thinks it's their protest, IPOB can sneak in like a thief in the night and a repeat of #endsars mayhem may reoccur
"protests meant to cause unrest in this country " - Bovine
Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by Hallabee1(m): 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
KillMNKnow:
grin Tinubu and his boys desperately want the presidency and some of their brothers trying to put sand inside their Gari..

Meanwhile Buni and co are 500 steps ahead.

Aje....

you neeed medical cheakup
Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Any Afonja you people see on the road protesting.. kill that person.. they don't deserve freedom, they must remain fulani slaves till Jesus comes
Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by greencard: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
OKPANAMboy:

They called Nnamdi Kanu a fugitive that ran away leaving his people and also called him a coward.

Who's a fugitive?

Fear-fear.
of what use is this rant?? :L undecided

Read this again and ask yourself if you've made sense?
Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by SweetiliciousD: 3:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
emrain:
Nice. The misguided youths clamouring for “Yoruba Nation” are mostly jobless fraudsters. If you want a Yoruba nation, go through your state and federal government representatives.

I mean, you don't have light, no water, no road, but you will not protest. After few wraps of amala and some chicken change you’ll then jump out to the street to disturb public peace. You are all mad!

If you ask me, I think the bastards behind this protest are just looking for another opportunity to loot stores and ATMs.

Any terrorist found in the streets of Lagos should be treated in the language he/she will understand.

Imposing your will on others, denying them right to protest!

What a jungle democracy!

Protest and be killed!
Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by kinokano(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
what is happening to my Region South West, Policemen are threatening us anyhow.

the same Policemen that at the mention of Ipob they will remove their Police uniform and hide with boxers, are the ones threatening to show force on my Yoruba brothers.

Policemen that ran away in South East, some resigned just because of IPOB. what is really giving Ipob moral.

even when Army invaded Nnamdi Kalu residence, Ipob withstood them without any fear. but when it comes to my Yoruba brothers, at only one shot of gun everybody will disappear.

If I can have IPOB moral, I will move mountains

One Nigeria
cheesy
Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by babajeje123(m): 3:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lanrelagboi:
OODUA REPUBLIC MEGA RALLY: LAGOS POLICE, SECURITY AGENCIES, EMBARK ON SHOW OF FORCE AS CP ODUMOSU ADDRESSES MEN.

The show of Force is on-going across the state. Its to send a warning signal to whoever or any group of persons planning to stage any rally or procession in the state, or planinng to foment troubles in Lagos State.
Bunch of cowards flexing muscles at the sight of harmless peaceful protesters but would flee at the sight of Shekau's shadow.
Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by Ewedegubbler: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
Operation Ewedu dance loading
Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
OKPANAMboy:

Who's a fugitive?

Fear-fear.

Well done fulani boy ! The divide and rule tactic is working quite well. Only a fool will think that you're Igbo or anything close to it ! You're only deceiving yourself if you think the arrest of KANU or the cowardly attack carried out by DSS at Igboho's residence will prevent Nigeria from braking up. It is just a matter of time fula boy !

1 Like

Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by seyz91(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
Confirm!
Leybari:
The North is winning in a southern land!!! grin
This is Victory for pantami, el rufai, and malami..!!

Yes! Y'all voted for him, shouting and calling Igbo's all sort of names then for not just rejecting him, but rejecting Nigeria in its entirety!.

Now he has taken away your rights to -education, job vacancy, peaceful farming, and most importantly, "peaceful protest".. grin
Not forgetting that For the first time in Nigeria's history you became refugees in Benin republic..

I hear some of you're still shouting 2023 is for Tinubu, Tinubu upandan!, let me ask you;

Jonathan was president! Was ogoni cleaned up??No!

Obasanjo was president! Did the south west benefit?? No!

Even if an Igbo man becomes president, SOUTH EAST WILL STILL REMAIN THE WAY IT IS!!
there is something fundamentally wrong with the structure of Nigeria and unless we address it, we will keep moving around in circles!
Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by seyz91(m): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
cheesy
Nkitara:
Yorubas go hear am. Cowards if they born Una well come out en mass like the ipob make we see. Highest we will see tomorrow will be 4 or 5 people carrying placards
Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by Elidrisy20: 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2021
You Southerners have the illusion that the North is against,hate,and dislikes you, but in reality hold nothing against you. But this unity to fight a war with the North will definitely lead to your people to extinction
Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by seyz91(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
Abioo

Bo mind them
Elock1:
sad
Slaves oshi.

People are trying to fight for your freedom.
But the ogogoro drinkers prefer to be collecting N50 on the road.

Shebi na all of us dy suffer the one Nigeria

Tueh! People's fathers that are supposed to have sense.
Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by wumi2017(f): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
Awon werey
Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by dozai: 3:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
OKPANAMboy:

Now, who are the chest beaters?
Who's a fugitive?

Fear-fear.
Another Arewa spotted. Divide and rule.

1 Like

Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by Sulele04(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Elidrisy20:
You Southerners have the illusion that the North is against,hate,and dislikes you, but in reality hold nothing against you. But this unity to fight a war with the North will definitely lead to your people to extinction
If you think the north are going to ever win this war against the Yoruba's.

Then you are in for a very loooonnngggg thing, you northerners ain't gonna know what hit you.
Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by sunboy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
In Nigeria, you have no right to protest, no right to demand for anything, otherwise you will be silenced, jailed or even worse killed.

The status quo is that; appreciate all we are doing for you people.

I don give up anyways, maybe the youth party can surface, maybe youths can vote for their fellow youth, maybe the direction might change.
Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by MT: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
He who hath ear should hear what the spirit is telling the church grin

You are warned before you start writing to UN, EU, US etc to come to your rescue. We won't organize pity party over anyone or attend when such is organized on your behalf. grin
Re: Oodua Rally: Lagos Police, Security Agencies Embark On Show Of Force by sunboy(m): 4:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
foeedaba:
Since the protesters are peaceful, the police is supposed to protect them instead of trying to disperse them by force. It is clear that in this Buhari administration, Nigerians don't have the right to protest.

Nop it does not exist.

But if you have cows, chickens, and other livestock.. it is legal to bear “illegal” arms to protect your investment.

It is just illegal to bear “legal or illegal” arms to defend yourself and your family from kidnapping, armed robbery and herdsmen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola / Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today / Ken Nnamani Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.