Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

‘too Hot To Handle’ Season 2 Burning Questions, Answered: Rule Break Costs, Lana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘too Hot To Handle’ Season 2 Burning Questions, Answered: Rule Break Costs, Lana (275 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Is Just Too Hot In Bikini! Some Women Are Made So Perfect (Photos) / Too Hot To Handle / Wini Lazarus: I Am Too Hot, A Sex Doll Cannot Take My Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘too Hot To Handle’ Season 2 Burning Questions, Answered: Rule Break Costs, Lana by philstone(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
The second season of “Too Hot to Handle” was filled with just as many twists and NSFW situations as the first, as our robot hero Lana worked to prevent as many islanders as possible from frivolous sex in order to find actual love.
Although the season finale revealed French model Marvin as the winner, there are still many burning questions after watching it. Luckily, creator Laura Gibson and executive producers Ros Coward and Amelia Brown chatted with Variety about some of the biggest burning questions about the second season.
What is the casting process like to get people with such high sex drives who are willing to talk about it all of the time?
More Info ...https://www.lasgidiloaded.com/2021/07/too-hot-to-handle-season-2-burning.html

[img]https://1.bp..com/-aEWiOMqIBtw/YN71UORsm5I/AAAAAAAAGY0/CCh16VCK9rQNWvH532jHxR66v6bNwtJvACLcBGAsYHQ/w640-h360/PIP_203_Unit_01125_RT.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Despite The Critics, Yomi Fabiyi Do More Advert On Controversial Movie OKO IYABO / 11 Nigerian Celebrities Clocking 40 This Year / Child Comedienne Emmanuella Is 11 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.