Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) (31860 Views)

Emotional Moment As Kate Henshaw Gets Surprise Party On Her 53rd Birthday (video / Actress Nkechi Blessing 'OMOGE LEKKI' Surprise 30TH Birthday Party / Evannie Isioma Patrick Celebrates Birthday With Orphans, Gets Surprise Cake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) by wale377(m): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Burna boy gets suprise party as he clocks 30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJzumtcc0gU

Biography

Damini Ogulu AKA burnaboy was born in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. His father managed a welding company and his mother worked as a translator. His grandfather Benson Idonije once managed Fela Kuti. His mother Bose Ogulu would later become his manager. Ogulu grew up in southern Nigeria and began making his own beats using FruityLoops.He attended Corona Secondary School in Agbara (Ogun State) and relocated to London to further his studies. He later studied Media Technology at the University of Sussex

He rose to prominence in 2012 after releasing "Like to Party", the lead single from his debut studio album L.I.F.E (2013). In 2017, Burna Boy signed with Bad Habit/Atlantic Records in the United States and Warner Music Group internationally. His third studio album Outside marked his major-label debut. In 2019, he won Best International Act at the 2019 BET Awards, and was announced as an Apple Music Up Next artist. His fourth studio album African Giant was released in July 2019; it won Album of the Year at the 2019 All Africa Music Awards and was nominated for Best World Music Album at the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards. He was awarded the African Artist of the year at the 2020 VGMA's. In 2020, his album Twice as Tall was nominated for the same category at the 63rd Annual Grammy Awards, making him the first Nigerian with back-to-back nominations at the Grammys. In 2021, he won the award for Best World Music Album at the 63rd Annual Grammy Awards.

World ODOGWU day!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
Odogwuntonthe world

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
Where is this boy?... Yes you.. Tell that tractor to reverse. Tell that man with cutlass to come and eat. No, leave that yam there first and park the rest into that container... You know rain has not fell since last two week, so don't apply that chemical. I will not harvest that cassava this year cos the last year own still in the barn.... Happy birthday burna... Am still on farm

22 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) by crazymommy(f): 2:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Where is this boy?... Yes you.. Tell that tractor to reverse. Tell that man with cutlass to come and eat. No, leave that yam there first and park the rest into that container... You know rain has not fell since last two week, so don't apply that chemical. I will not harvest that cassava this year cos the last year own still in the barn.... Happy birthday burna... Am still on farm
grin you talk too much...just wish him happy birthday and move on...

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) by Juliusmomoh: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
crazymommy:
grin you talk too much...just wish him happy birthday and move on...
No mind me jare. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) by josh123(m): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
I go celebrate my 30th birthday on the moon undecided
Re: Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) by toffyz(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Guy be like 40 years old

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) by Ceenachi: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
After spending close to 30k on her birthday on my own birthday the only thing I get is
Today a special person and king is born scatter everywhere I gat your back and clear road for a king
Chiamka stop clearing road for me I no dey stay inside bush undecided

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
lipsrsealed hapy BirfdAy Ogah!

Makuna Laff small beLow!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) by flexlatifa: 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
I THINK BORNA BOY IS LOOKS OLDER THAN HIS AGE.

WE THEY CALL PEOPLE LIKE HIM (AGRIC FOWL)

11 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
If I hear?!

This na football age. Burna is at least 43 years old.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Happy birthday to BurnaBoy!!
But he looks Older Dan 30!!
Same as Falz
Some pple really look older Dan dier Age Sha.. undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) by bigdammyj: 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
Noted
Re: Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) by postnobill705(m): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
Do you need a freelancer, content writer or researcher?? Call or WhatsApp 09080200566
Re: Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) by tayo4ng(m): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Money answer all
Re: Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) by egennie(f): 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Why is he older than his age

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) by Thinktwicemybro: 8:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Re: Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) by ofiko123(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
Happy birthday to Burna boy..

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
So this guy na my birthday mate, congratulations to us

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
HBD! More glorious years to his age.

Juliusmomoh:

Is this enchantment or what?

Why Birthday wishes come plenty like this angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) by Burgerlomo: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
HBD OluwaBurna LLNP cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) by blingxx(m): 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
HBD Baba will celebrate with Colorado and loud during after parties that's were the real fun is sha grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) by flokii: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
toffyz:
Guy be like 40 years old

honestly speaking.. like 40 - 45yrs old

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Gets Surprise 30th Birthday Party (Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 8:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Na to use BET Award plaque drink kai-kai now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Look Alike Audition In Lekki / Yanbaba, The Meme Creator, Celebrates His Birthday In Style (Photos) / Humblesmith Visits Ochanja Market In Onitsha Anambra State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.