Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold Tomorrow – Igboho’s Aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold Tomorrow – Igboho’s Aide (254 Views)

Rally Will Not Be Allowed At Lekki Toll Gate Tomorrow - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin / Anambra2021: Ihiala LGA Election Will Hold Tomorrow 9th November 2021. / Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold On June 12 - Olayomi Koiki (Igboho’s Spokesman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Rally Will Hold Tomorrow – Igboho’s Aide by tonyluyi1985: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Yoruba Nation Apologist, Chief Sunday Adeyemo aka Sunday Igboho's media aide, Olayomi Koiki, says despite the Lagos state police command's directive, he will be leading the Yoruba Nation rally earlier scheduled to hold in the state tomorrow Saturday, July 3.
He said: “I can still confirm officially that the Lagos rally in as much as whatever news or rumours you’ve been listening to from different outlets, will go as planned
The 3rd of July Mega rally will go as planned. All arrangements for the rally has been planned and nothing has changed.
I have spoken to the organisers, nothing has changed so far. 3rd of July from exactly 9:00am in the morning. The whole arrangement and planning is going on.”
I’ve spoken with the general Secretary of Ilana Omo Odua, George Akinola and also in the early hours before noon, I spoke with Banji Akintoye and he is working tirelessly for the release of those taken away.
The rally in Lagos is going to be a peaceful rally, it is going to be a mega rally, do not be disturbed about what happened. So many development took place at Igboho’s house.
We might get a form of video from Igboho about the Lagos rally, which might be released, we’ll be deciding that in the next 24 hours.”
He (Igboho) asked me to tell you all, not to be weighed down about what happened, he is standing with the Yoruba Nation agenda.”

Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/07/02/yoruba-nation-rally-will-hold-tomorrow-igbohos-aide/

(1) (Reply)

APC'll Surely Be Defeated Despite Defection Of PDP Stakeholders - Olusola Eleka / I Am Part Of Nigeria's Problem By Abdulrazaq Hamzat / Customs Generates N1trn In Six Months — Highest Half-year Revenue Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.