Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Piggyvest Vs Cowrywise: Which Saving App Should You Use? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Piggyvest Vs Cowrywise: Which Saving App Should You Use? (692 Views)

Finally Got A Badass Laptop After Months Of Saving, Come Celebrate With Me(pics) / For Remote Work, What Internet Speed Do You Use. What's The Recommended Speed / Which App Should I Use To Live Stream With A Facebook Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Piggyvest Vs Cowrywise: Which Saving App Should You Use? by ayojademi(m): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
Since earlier times, man has realised the importance of savings as a way of preparing for future uncertainties. Traditional methods of saving include burying in the ground, having a special saving box/pot, safekeeping with trusted family members or friends, etc.

Today, technology has led to the creation of digital tools and apps which makes it easier for people to save money. Two popular examples in Nigeria are PiggyVest and Cowrywise. These savings apps share some similarities, yet have a few differences. Their respective features are..more..https://alabiansolutions.com/blog/piggyvest-vs-cowrywise-which-saving-app-should-you-use/
Re: Piggyvest Vs Cowrywise: Which Saving App Should You Use? by benjanjo1: 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
ayojademi:
Since earlier times, man has realised the importance of savings as a way of preparing for future uncertainties. Traditional methods of saving include burying in the ground, having a special saving box/pot, safekeeping with trusted family members or friends, etc.

Today, technology has led to the creation of digital tools and apps which makes it easier for people to save money. Two popular examples in Nigeria are PiggyVest and Cowrywise. These savings apps share some similarities, yet have a few differences. Their respective features are..more..https://alabiansolutions.com/blog/piggyvest-vs-cowrywise-which-saving-app-should-you-use/

Duck cowrywise mehn! angry Yes! Duck them and whoever is ducking with them

(1) (Reply)

My Third Tableau Dash-board Today / Check Out My React E-commerce Website / Other Than Linkedin Where Can I Apply For Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.