Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

ID Card Printing Business That Will Make You Smile To Bank! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ID Card Printing Business That Will Make You Smile To Bank! (266 Views)

These Coins Can Make You Smile / You Need A Business That Pays You 24 Hours A Day.. / END 2018 WITH A Bang! Come In If You Want To Smile To The Bank Before Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ID Card Printing Business That Will Make You Smile To Bank! by skymediabizhub: 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
This is a complete plastic ID card printing setup, the package includes a Canon ID card Printer, Printing Tray, PVC, Cables and all the needed software & layouts. Everything is brand new from the original manufactures. Free tutorial is also available. We deliver nationwide. We also offer after sales support services at any time.
Buy this bundle and start making money from the comfort of your home or office. This is the most profitable and high quality Plastic Card Printing Setup available in the whole market. The complete setup cost only N160,000 currently and the supplies that come with it will still return your capital before buying other supplies such as inks and PVC. The printer itself is very durable, Tested and trusted. I have been using this technology personally for some years now, and I have personally benefited greatly. (Also for more enquiries contact me on: 08118164618, 07045669981 (available on whatsapp too)
In fact The earlier model I bought for N130,000 in 2017 I made a profit of over 3 million from it within a period of a year & six months, before upgrading to this very newest model which is much better. If you are really committed to doing profitable business, I can honestly & confidently assure you that there is NO other business as profitable as this, with low capital and still very durable. And remember that ID card is a popular demand, everyone needs it including you reading this, and at times multiple of it, including big organizations, companies and schools. This machine also prints business cards/complimentary cards and other plastic cards, also CD Plate & photos. If you want to see a sample tutorial & the machine in action watch it on YouTube here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-xl1SLG56A
Also for more enquiries contact me on: 08118164618, 07045669981
If I should share my testimony of how this business has helped me personally this page will definitely not contain it. My only advice for you is: cease the opportunity now and enjoy the benefits, and tell your story on the other side. It can also be used to empower youths and women as an empowerment program; we provide best products, and all technical assistance and training. Thanks for your anticipated patronage.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Property For Sale / 419 Ponzi Platforms In Nigeria / MINING - Active Tin Site For Sale In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.