Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,614 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Questions & Answers For Difficult Interviews - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Questions & Answers For Difficult Interviews (166 Views)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / NDLEA Recruitment: Past Questions And Answers For Recruitment Test: Download Her / Latest Nigeria Current Affairs Questions And Answers For Job Interviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions & Answers For Difficult Interviews by Cvclue11(m): 4:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Employers ask probing inquiries to learn about your information processing and problem-solving skills.
Prepare to talk about your strategy and explain why you chose it.
Maintain your composure, take a minute to collect your thoughts, and if necessary, ask clarifying questions.
Employers ask challenging interview questions for a reason.
Employers ask difficult interview questions for a variety of reasons. One of the reasons employers ask challenging questions is to learn more about you. Employers, for example, may want you to tell them about yourself. While providing a succinct, expressive description of oneself is challenging, it provides employers with useful background.

You might want to Hire a Cv Write[/b]r

Employers also offer challenging interview questions to understand about your cognitive processes. They may, for example, offer you an unexpected and abstract question like, “What kind of tree would you be if you were a tree?” The employer isn't seeking for a specific response; instead, he wants to see if you can think swiftly and back up your answer with reasoning or explanation.
Finally, companies may offer challenging interview questions to determine your degree of experience and comfort with demanding jobs. This is particularly frequent in technical positions such as computer programming and accountancy. You should answer these questions to the best of your ability. Check with friends or coworkers in your field for samples of test questions they've encountered.
[b]How do you deal with pressure?

Many professions need you to deal with stress, and employers want to know that you'll deal with it productively and with a positive attitude in order to preserve a positive corporate culture. You can react to this question by describing your normal response and providing an example to back it up.
“In difficult situations, communication is critical for me, even if I have to overcommunicate to ensure everyone is on the same page.” For example, when working on a project with another team, we discovered that work was being done twice. We can do this by holding a weekly standup and maintaining open lines of communication with our teams and supervisors.
What have been your most memorable managerial experiences, both good and bad?
Employers may ask you this question to learn more about your preferences for different management styles. This may assist them in determining whether or not you would be a suitable fit for a certain management. This is a question that you should answer honestly and politely.
“One of my previous bosses, while quite brilliant, tended to micromanage our team's work with little leeway in how things were to be done. It made me feel untrustworthy, and I didn't think there was much opportunity for process improvement.
What is your biggest flaw?
Employers may inquire about your flaws to determine if you're aware of them and how you're striving to improve.
“One flaw I've been working on is my ability to give constructive criticism,” for example. I realize how essential it is to provide input on work or projects that may have been handled better. To improve, I'm putting down my suggestions before approaching my coworkers. This allows me to think out my response, provide the greatest possible feedback, and be less nervous.”
What is your motivation for quitting your current position?
This is important information for employers to know. It assists them in ensuring that the position is a better fit, ensuring that they can offer for what your prior employer could not, and determining whether you may have contributed to a poor experience for both you and the company. Answer honestly, but don't go into too much personal or negative information in your response.
“While I enjoyed my time at my former employer, there are no longer many possibilities for advancement that match with my professional objectives.” This role is a wonderful fit for my skill set and how I want to progress in my career.”

(1) (Reply)

Production Manager At A Multinational Company - Lorache Consulting Limited / Vacancies For It Student / Answers To The 5 Most Asked Interview Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.