Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! (2620 Views)

Akintade Abdullahi Got Buhari’s Scholarship For Emerging Best Scientist / Rumours Claim The Chinese 'CRISPR Babies' Scientist Has Gone Missing / Cursed Tomb Of Men Who Built The Great Pyramid Of Giza Opened To The Public(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by innotutorial(m): 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Since some of the stones which were used to build the pyramid were so huge weighing 2.5 tons which is almost the weight of an adult female elephant. People are now asking “how did Ancient Egyptians moved the massive pyramid stones from the desert to the construction site?” without the use of mechanical assistance which were not available back then. Not even camels or 100 men could move the stones.

After massive researched by archaeologist they discovered a wall painting in the tomb of Djehutihotep which can give us some understanding of how probably the ancient Egyptians were able to move the massive pyramid stones.
So this video will try to explain how the Ancient Egyptians probably move the massive pyramid stones.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sBclW4pARk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by budaatum: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
They "probably" "found", lol!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by temitope27(m): 4:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by innotutorial(m): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
Yes. Archaeologist found some ancient papyrus which might explain how the pyramid was built. You can really say for sure. These are based on what they have been able to find so far.
budaatum:
They "probably" "found", lol!
Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by innotutorial(m): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
why hehe grin
temitope27:
Hehe
Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by temitope27(m): 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
innotutorial:
why hehe grin
I just tire for those scientist ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by tillaman(m): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by innotutorial(m): 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
Na their job oh grin They need to make a lot of research
temitope27:
I just tire for those scientist ni
Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by innotutorial(m): 5:04pm On Jul 02, 2021
He shock you grin
tillaman:
shocked
Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by josh123(m): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2021
True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by innotutorial(m): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
Yes. But it is not fully 100% that is how they moved the stones. You know all these are just discoveries found by archaeologist. Especially the wall painting on the tomb of Djehutihotep
josh123:
True
Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by Bundaweber: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
the only thing wey me know be say na either through magic or alien na him dem take build the pyramids

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by innotutorial(m): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
grin
Bundaweber:
the only thing wey me know be say na either through magic or alien na him dem take build the pyramids
Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by Chapter1vs6(m): 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
This is impressive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by innotutorial(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
Yes indeed
Chapter1vs6:
This is impressive
Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by gungab(m): 9:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nice

Check my siggy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by engrchykae(m): 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2021
Bundaweber:
the pyramid was built by the gods.
It was watertight
It was pre flood
It was built to demonstrate a social order in the sense that no two stones were of same shape and weight yet they made a single masterpiece to the extent that a needle or paper can't be slipped in between two blocks.
It signifies the brotherhood of humanity.
It divides the earth into two equal parts.
The pi is gotten from the pyramid (the height of the pyramid multiplied by 1000 or 1000000 is the exact distance from the earth to the sun.
It was built in sync with the Orion constellation.
A line from the pyramid ends in Bermuda.
There is a small lake under the pyramid.
It was earthquake proof.
I can go on and on.
The gods kept it for us for a reason we are yet to find

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by Iceyjayz: 6:38am On Jul 03, 2021
engrchykae:
the pyramid was built by the gods.
It was watertight
It was pre flood
It was built to demonstrate a social order in the sense that no two stones were of same shape and weight yet they made a single masterpiece to the extent that a needle or paper can't be slipped in between two blocks.
It signifies the brotherhood of humanity.
It divides the earth into two equal parts.
The pi is gotten from the pyramid (the height of the pyramid multiplied by 1000 or 1000000 is the exact distance from the earth to the sun.
It was built in sync with the Orion constellation.
A line from the pyramid ends in Bermuda.
There is a small lake under the pyramid.
It was earthquake proof.
I can go on and on.
The gods kept it for us for a reason we are yet to find
Nothing person no go read here, this one done watch too much movies and fiction books cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by TheFacelessMan: 7:39am On Jul 03, 2021
Some centuries ago, my good friend, Tutankhamun told me some secrets....

I was there when they built some of the biggest pyramids that still stand till today. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by innotutorial(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2021
Nice grin
TheFacelessMan:
Some centuries ago, my good friend, Tutankhamun told me some secrets....

I was there when they built some of the biggest pyramids that still stand till today. cool
Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by alpharoyalty: 9:03am On Jul 03, 2021
It was built by Aliens. Take it or leave it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by innotutorial(m): 9:08am On Jul 03, 2021
Ok that is your opinion
alpharoyalty:
It was built by Aliens. Take it or leave it
Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by JaredNormak: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2021
Bullshit!

The Great Pyramids were never built by humans.

You can believe what you want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by innotutorial(m): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2021
grin Your opinion
JaredNormak:
Bullshit!

The Great Pyramids were never built by humans.

You can believe what you want.
Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by engrchykae(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Nothing person no go read here, this one done watch too much movies and fiction books cheesy
illiterates and intellectually lazy folks are not meant to understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by Iceyjayz: 8:19am On Jul 04, 2021
engrchykae:
illiterates and intellectually lazy folks are not meant to understand
Only a fool will read a gibberish typed by a drunk illiterate, read what you typed and ask yourself if you made any single sense? koshi lo jare.
Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by engrchykae(m): 9:56am On Jul 04, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Only a fool will read a gibberish typed by a drunk illiterate, read what you typed and ask yourself if you made any single sense? koshi lo jare.
in the next 20 years,you will still not figure it out.
Wisdom is too high for a fool,he must not open his mouth in the gate.
Says the Bible.
Your type are always only good in chasing girls and have no business with such discussions.
In fact replying you annoys me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by Iceyjayz: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2021
engrchykae:
in the next 20 years,you will still not figure it out.
Wisdom is too high for a fool,he must not open his mouth in the gate.
Says the Bible.
Your type are always only good in chasing girls and have no business with such discussions.
In fact replying you annoys me
Can you just accept that you are completely dumb? imagine spewing out such nonsense with confidence, you are a disgrace if you are a graduate, a gigantic disgrace. shame on you coon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scientist Has Found How The Ancient Egyptians massive Pyramid Stones Were Move! by engrchykae(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Can you just accept that you are completely dumb? imagine spewing out such nonsense with confidence, you are a disgrace if you are a graduate, a gigantic disgrace. shame on you coon.
if it make you feel happy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Scores Zero In Her Exams, Says She Used Chat GPT / AUTOCAD, AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D AND AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL IN LAGOS / Info On Any Pre-degree Or Remedial Form Dat Is Out In The North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.