Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 (32081 Views)

UEFA Champions League 2021/2022 Quarter Final Draw @ 12:00 PM / Premier League 2021/22 Fixtures Released / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2020/21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (35) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by iykmora(m): 8:01pm On May 03, 2022
tshabalala:
4ck FPL for the terrible carling cup draws
grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by Ibime(m): 8:02pm On May 03, 2022
iykmora:
The draws...

Ibime vs iyk

If I lose, I know I lost to the best.

Gudluck all

I thought they will do 1st vs 8th, 2nd vs 7th and so on

Make I go look your team
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by Griffon(m): 8:17pm On May 03, 2022
I know we couldn’t make it to the playoffs but Iykmora . . .

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by iykmora(m): 8:21pm On May 03, 2022
Griffon:
I know we couldn’t make it to the playoffs but Iykmora . . .
for ur mind...just go and buy ticket, Mr spectator tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by iykmora(m): 8:22pm On May 03, 2022
Ibime:

Make I go look your team
no need. You don win already! cry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by timbros(m): 7:26am On May 04, 2022
iykmora:
The draws...

Ibime vs iyk shocked

If I lose, I know I lost to the best. wink cool cool

Gudluck all

lipsrsealed

I meet brutallion? shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by timbros(m): 11:44am On May 04, 2022
iykmora:
no need. You don win already! cry

No be you say you wan meet Ibime? cheesy You got your wish.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by timbros(m): 11:49am On May 04, 2022
donjazet:

Likewise me. High points, low position on the table.

pamcode:
Deejay_vx (valentine obianuju) has to be the unluckiest in this season's cup competition. 2106 points yet in the bottom half. Timbros you are the luckiest sha.

I prioritised FA Cup so most of my transfers was influenced by my opponents team. I took many hits I would have overlooked (over thinking).

Next season I will face gathering as much points as possible, looking at Overall Ranking.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by timbros(m): 11:50am On May 04, 2022
raumdeuter:

We don use all our juju take make final last season. Time to allow people like timbros shine small

Lol..

You too flop this season jare.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by raumdeuter: 11:55am On May 04, 2022
timbros:

Lol..

You too flop this season jare.

See human beings. I stepped back to give people like you a chance you no grateful
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by timbros(m): 11:58am On May 04, 2022
raumdeuter:

See human beings. I stepped back to give people like you a chance you no grateful

Na so you go still step back next season cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by 50d33q: 12:02pm On May 04, 2022
timbros:

I prioritised FA Cup so most of my transfers was influenced by my opponents team. I took many hits I would have overlooked (over thinking).

Next season I will face gathering as much points as possible, looking at Overall Ranking.
This is what I normally do but you see this season I no just get time to be looking at my opponent
I just do Insha Allah
You see that classic league I no they bother myself because it's very difficult unless you are good at scouting for differential players
Managers like ibime, nihilistjnr are very good in that aspect na why I always clone their team
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by OAM4J: 2:04pm On May 04, 2022
Not a good season for me, especially as The Defending Champion... 1st time I will be finishing out of Nairaland top 25 since many years I have been playing this angry sad

But there was very little I could do, I was in the middle of many long distance journeys with little time for research and long-time planning...

To make it worse, there were too many uncertainties this season... at a time we were not even sure of which teams will be playing or which teams had requested for postponement of their fixture due to covid. All these made it difficult for a player that is not constantly checking for updates like me...

Well, I already accepted my fate long time ago. Congrats to Ibime in advance (that is if village people no visit your team o grin )

@ Ibime

I hope being a 2 time main league champion and making this season FA Cup - top 8 still qualifies me for FA Cup next season abi?

No ask me for my scores in main league this season o .... cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by OAM4J: 2:20pm On May 04, 2022
Ibime:

Make I go look your team

Since last season it was changed to 1st Vs 5th, 2nd Vs 6th, 3rd Vs 7th and 4th Vs 8th

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by OAM4J: 2:27pm On May 04, 2022
timbros:

I meet brutallion? shocked shocked

Don't worry you can still win. I will not put my vexation this season on you.

To make it easier for you, I will tell you my plans:

I will make 2 changes at the cost of -4pts, that will give me 14 players on papers playing double, which will make me me use my bench boost.

Now plan your team well to beat me.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by tshabalala: 4:05pm On May 04, 2022
OAM4J:

Since last season it was changed to 1st Vs 5th, 2nd Vs 6th, 3rd Vs 7th and 4th Vs 8th

It is more of random than the above.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by Ibime(m): 5:14pm On May 04, 2022
OAM4J:
Not a good season for me, especially as The Defending Champion... 1st time I will be finishing out of Nairaland top 25 since many years I have been playing this angry sad

But there was very little I could do, I was in the middle of many long distance journeys with little time for research and long-time planning...

To make it worse, there were too many uncertainties this season... at a time we were not even sure of which teams will be playing or which teams had requested for postponement of their fixture due to covid. All these made it difficult for a player that is not constantly checking for updates like me...

Well, I already accepted my fate long time ago. Congrats to Ibime in advance (that is if village people no visit your team o grin )

@ Ibime

I hope being a 2 time main league champion and making this season FA Cup - top 8 still qualifies me for FA Cup next season abi?

No ask me for my scores in main league this season o .... cheesy

All former league Champions get entry if requested boss
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by timbros(m): 5:42am On May 05, 2022
OAM4J:

Don't worry you can still win. I will not put my vexation this season on you.

To make it easier for you, I will tell you my plans:

I will make 2 changes at the cost of -4pts, that will give me 14 players on papers playing double, which will make me me use my bench boost.

Now plan your team well to beat me.

That BB go still favor you. I don't have any chip to use this GW.

Anyway, may the best team win.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by 50d33q: 7:02am On May 05, 2022
timbros:

That BB go still favor you. I don't have any chip to use this GW.

Anyway, may the best team win.

If you don't have chip how you wan win undecided
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by timbros(m): 7:15am On May 05, 2022
50d33q:

If you don't have chip how you wan win undecided

Still not impossible.

I don't plan to use my chip this GW.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by 50d33q: 7:17am On May 05, 2022
timbros:

Still not impossible.

I don't plan to use my chip this GW.
But if you lose the chip is still useless
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by timbros(m): 7:28am On May 05, 2022
Changes I'd love to see in FPL in the future...

***Ability to buy chips.

2 wildcard free (can buy 1 wild card each half of the season just the way the free wildcard works)
1 bench boost free (can buy 1 bench boost anytime)
1 triple captain free (can buy 1 triple captain anytime)

***Ability to switch captain after a GW twice in the season (one in each half of the season)

***Since captain earn x2 of total points, vice captain should earn x1.5

What's do you guys think?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by timbros(m): 7:30am On May 05, 2022
50d33q:

But if you lose the chip is still useless

Na true sha. FPL na risk.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by 50d33q: 8:29am On May 05, 2022
timbros:

Na true sha. FPL na risk.
Think am well
It's dgw and any chips now is advantage to you or your opponent
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by Layiwoo(m): 10:05am On May 07, 2022
timbros:

Considering his form, I will be suprised if Ibime doesn't make it to the final.

Dude did a -12 this GW and still won!

Yeah he knows whatever happens he has qualified for the playoffs already
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by Layiwoo(m): 10:13am On May 07, 2022
iykmora:
The draws...

Ibime vs iyk shocked

If I lose, I know I lost to the best. wink cool cool

Gudluck all

lipsrsealed

Congrats in advance Centurion, hits taken already cry cry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by iykmora(m): 10:26am On May 07, 2022
Also congrats in advance @Ibime, you deserve it. Beating me 3 times in this season no be small thing. No Sallah, KDB, Mahrez, Kane, Laporte, Ederson, Alisson etc don break me. Next season it is then. angry

To all who participated this season, itz been a rickety ride.

Make Seun sponsor this thing next season. Na beg we dey o.

Deadline fast approaching (13:30), good luck all cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by timbros(m): 12:07pm On May 07, 2022
iykmora:
I was hoping to meet Ibime next round, but there's no way I'd place 8th on d log. I wish na you I go meet sef.

coolthatz the best time to use it bro. Just 3 GW ahead, na to plan for the next two game weeks. Make I just pin my lips together.

Iykmora no be you be dis some days ago? grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by iykmora(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2022
timbros:

Iykmora no be you be dis some days ago? grin grin

yes na me.. angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by 50d33q: 1:45pm On May 07, 2022
iykmora:
Also congrats in advance @Ibime, you deserve it. Beating me 3 times in this season no be small thing. No Sallah, KDB, Mahrez, Kane, Laporte, Ederson, Alisson etc don break me. Next season it is then. angry

Seun will rather sponsor Mr and miss nairaland angry angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by Ibime(m): 1:51pm On May 07, 2022
iykmora:

Don't write it off. You still have a strong team plus I've taken 4 point hit
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 by iykmora(m): 3:28pm On May 07, 2022
Ibime:

Don't write it off. You still have a strong team plus I've taken 4 point hit
also took a hit-for Dias in place of Robertson. I don high no be lie. Also saw that u had a BB and a better team, bad pair I got in you. embarassed

But to be the best, you've got to beat the best. Good luck! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (35)

Manchester United Vs Sevilla Europa League (2 - 2) On 13th April 2023 / Valencia Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 2) On 27th November 2019 / Six Nominees For Premier League Player Of The Year Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.