Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Where Can I Hire An Expert Ecommerce Developer? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Hire An Expert Ecommerce Developer? (229 Views)

Why Should I Hire A Real Estate Agent Near Me ? / How Can I Hire A Logo Designer From Wecodefuture? / How Do I Hire Professional Logo Design Services? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Hire An Expert Ecommerce Developer? by jasonexpert(m): 4:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
The best suggestion is to search online and go for freelancers. One of the biggest reasons for hiring them is that you can easily evaluate their worth by asking about the rating criteria. Other than this, consider people who have at least 4-5 years of experience in creating custom ecommerce website development because of the technicalities included. Join different groups on social media or LinkedIn, create your profile and start searching for the best fit. Also, there are professionals who are offering affordable yet reliable online services. Try to communicate with them too. This will let you know more about their expertise, and you can differentiate between them.
Re: Where Can I Hire An Expert Ecommerce Developer? by Athi123: 8:05am On Mar 17, 2023
There are various methods to find a professional e-commerce developer, which include:
1. Freelance platforms: You can submit your project on websites like Upwork, Freelancer, and Fiverr and get bids from freelancers all over the world. To choose the ideal candidate for your project, you can look over their portfolios, read their reviews, and get in touch with them.
2. Job board posting: Posting your job listing on employment boards like Indeed, Glassdoor or LinkedIn is an option. These platforms let you focus on a certain area, skill set, or degree of experience.
3. Referrals: You can ask for referrals from colleagues, friends, or other professionals in your field. You will undoubtedly benefit if any of your friends have experience dealing with a software development services company.
4. Agencies: You can also work with an e-commerce development agency that specializes in building e-commerce websites.
5. Social media: You can find e-commerce developers through social media sites like LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Source And Import Directly From China / Gift Cards: What Does The Buyers Use It For? / Start Oil And Gas Business With Zero Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.