Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,219 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera (2647 Views)

Iphone 12 Pro Max Vs Tecno Phantom X Camera Comparison / Nokia 7 Plus Sells Out In 5 Minutes In China - GSM Arena / Live Pictures From Nigerian Launch Of Phantom 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by Flamees(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
Am speechless grin grin
230k phone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by Rareoil(m): 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
Helio G95 for 220K

Lol

Similar phones with G95 and their prices:
Redmi Note 10s (6GB 128GB) - ₦109,000

9 Likes

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by michaellovaldo(m): 6:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
For redmi note 10 pro camera review

Later them go talk sey Gsmarena na Xiaomi fanboys wink grin

6 Likes

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by Effulgent(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
I saw the review on YouTube and mehn, the comments Under the video were crazy... people are waking up.

Transsion Needs to realise that aesthetics alone dosent cut it in foreign market, only Africans are gullible enough to buy something without due digilence and understanding

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by DarkJeddi(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
Funny..

And they want to expand into the European market with this garbage..

8 Likes

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by Flamees(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
michaellovaldo:
For redmi note 10 pro camera review

Later them go talk sey Gsmarena na Xiaomi fanboys wink grin
No mind dem

6 Likes

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by Flamees(m): 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
Effulgent:
I saw the review on YouTube and mehn, the comments Under the video were crazy... people are waking up.

Transsion Needs to realise that aesthetics alone dosent cut it in foreign market, only Africans are gullible enough to buy something without due digilence and understanding
They taught with the curved screen we go buy am that range lol

7 Likes

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by Flamees(m): 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Funny..

And they want to expand into the European market with this garbage..
The Europes will just Ban them grin

7 Likes

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by skywalker240(m): 6:20am On Jul 03, 2021
Comrade Flamees,

expect thier marketers over here would call GSM ARENA Xiaomi fan boys.

watch the video on youtube or IG and see how people commented about the ultimate disaster and failure.

they thought everybody are Africans who dont know their left from right and would gladly swallow any sh*t thrown at them.

8 Likes

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by Flamees(m): 10:06am On Jul 03, 2021
skywalker240:
Comrade Flamees,

watch the video on youtube or IG and see how people commented about the ultimate disaster and failure.

they thought everybody are Africans who dont know their left from right and would gladly swallow any sh*t thrown at them.
Am expecting them to put up wrong sales figures by next week grin

3 Likes

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by Mustiboy(m): 10:20am On Jul 03, 2021
shocked

This is brutal. GSMarena should learn the art of diplomacy. grin

5 Likes

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by Darkseid(m): 10:26am On Jul 03, 2021
Flamees:

They taught with the curved screen we go buy am that range lol
Even premium brands have ditched the curved screen, but trust Nigerians to praise it. It's mostly ladies that I see shouting Tecno this, Tecno that and the thing dey pain me.
My female cousin asked me last week if she should buy Infinix Note 10 pro or Tecno Camon; I just told her not to call me again if she buys either of them. She later got a Redmi Note 10 pro and even sent me 1k airtime few days after.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by Kondomatic(m): 10:34am On Jul 03, 2021
What do you think is the reason they're marketing/promoting it with celebs? Simple, they know it's not worth your money.

A good product markets itself

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by atheistandproud(m): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2021
Kondomatic:
What do you think is the reason they're marketing/promoting it with celebs? Simple, they know it's not worth your money.

A good product markets itself

Close the thread. Wisdom has spoken.

8 Likes

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by sunshineV(f): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
skywalker240:
Comrade Flamees,

lol they won't. they'll aviod this thread

3 Likes

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by Flamees(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2021
Darkseid:
Even premium brands have ditched the curved screen, but trust Nigerians to praise it. It's mostly ladies that I see shouting Tecno this, Tecno that and the thing dey pain me.
My female cousin asked me last week if she should buy Infinix Note 10 pro or Tecno Camon; I just told her not to call me again if she buys either of them. She later got a Redmi Note 10 pro and even sent me 1k airtime few days after.
grin you're a real Niggar

2 Likes

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by HONESTFACT101(m): 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2021
Price aside one can clearly see the bias in both camera reviewsad
And op can't you see that the pictures there are shrunk......signing out✈

2 Likes

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by HONESTFACT101(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2021
sad

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by HONESTFACT101(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2021
sad

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by HONESTFACT101(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
sad

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by HONESTFACT101(m): 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2021

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by 4ckyou: 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

don't mind thrn
Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:51pm On Jul 03, 2021
4ckyou:

don't mind thrn
if you talk they'll tag you a marketer but the aggressive demarketing this guys are into is awful though transsion is miles from perfect but if xiaomi has as much quality as they claim then there is zero need of shoving it down people's throat,let the quality speak for itselfsad
Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by Onyeka90210(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2021
Na mumu Dey buy transsion products in 2021

1 Like

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by masterfactor(m): 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
if you talk they'll tag you a marketer but the aggressive demarketing this guys are into is awful though transsion is miles from perfect but if xiaomi has as much quality as they claim then there is zero need of shoving it down people's throat,let the quality speak for itselfsad
This review was done by a global recognized website, not your regular Nigeria reviewer's

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by sunshineV(f): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
stop flooding the thread with promotion pics

5 Likes

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by atheistandproud(m): 10:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
sad

If you cannot tell that these photos are edited then I have nothing to say

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by 4ckyou: 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

lol and funny thing is am using redmi phone too, am in their Facebook group na one complaint to another, some that upgrade their redmi to MIU 12.1 are having trouble opening playstore, WhatsApp and other American sites
Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by sunshineV(f): 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
atheistandproud:

the pics looks like something that passed thru serious editing

4 Likes

Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:34am On Jul 04, 2021
atheistandproud:

I wasnt expecting you to say Something so peace out
Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:35am On Jul 04, 2021
sunshineV:
the pics looks like something that passed thru serious editing
I know right cos only xiaomi camera is destined to look good
Re: Gsm Arena's Review Of Phantom X Camera by Flamees(m): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2021
atheistandproud:

Exactly How can the camera be like this and GSM arena said otherwise grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Phone To Buy With Budget Of 200k / Infinix X750 Android Phone Phablet Specification Review And Price / SOLO Phone Launches In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.