Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels (24981 Views)

University Of Uyo Cult War: Security Man Injured (Graphic Photos) / Masari Asks Boarding Students To Vacate Hostels Over Rising Insecurity / “I Killed Them Because Of N4m” – Leader Of Kidnapping Gang That Killed Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by barinedan(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
They are doing well, shameless bunch
Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by Adetayo1978(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
When will cultist activities end in Nigerian's tertiary institutions if we're still struggling to minimize such activities?
Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by Banmeallday: 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
Blackies

After Supremacy battle they will then go and on gen......

FOOLS
Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by tipsy01(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
Strong man, Strong Man, enter Strong Ground.
Keep Sailing to the Beyond.

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by freegaza(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
Somebody should educate me please. There is no cultism here in the North. What do the cultists get from cultism? Like, I read some of them in Dubai last month were killing each other. Do you earn money when you kill or how is it?

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by Isokoson1: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2021
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

How I wan take chuck mouth for this mata now. ..If all the cultist go dey die one after the other go make sense ..Foolish personel
Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by Iceyjayz: 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
All these boys don't know that cultism doesn't pay, I really pity them.
Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by Marigold2rock(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
My Alma mata , back in the days fine art and engineering students dey carry cultism for head as if na money
Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by Befii: 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
Akwa Ibom was once very peaceful - until their youths acquired journals on gangsterism 4rm their neigbour, Rivers state.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by neyyoh: 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
Lol , this is great.. making progress.

Keep it up, ensure the death rate is high.
Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by EMAXIM(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
It's not a cult war.

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by davies(m): 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2021
Uniuyo to the world.
If you no get liver Sidon for your mama house
Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by vickydevoka(m): 7:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
tillaman:
They sent them to school to atleast increase their chances of becoming successful but instead they chose to kill one another all in the name of cultism, Una no Dey ever reason to form alliance enter inside forest annihilate them kidnappers/killer herdsmen them
Bunch of fvcking pussies
Them fit bam anybody. Wen de one ban u. I know go no. If u be student just avoid birthday parties. En get y

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by macho44(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2021
Bola146:
Why not use your precious life judiciously for Nigerian sacrifice
Biko how do you mean? Shey NIGERIA don turn to Ancestors wey dey request for Human Sacrifice? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by vikiphy89(m): 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
WhizdomXX:
My concern is for those living in the hostels co-ming from faraway, where are they expected to run to especially in this deadly situation?
Normally for my school if cult clash, people dey run go hostel for safety as off camp nah the danger zone but for this case i tire. If school hostel no dey safe na off camp go come dey safe?

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by Farid24224(m): 7:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
Åiyéè Aiyee!!
Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by FutureHNDRxXx: 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Wont get my Rips
Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by FutureHNDRxXx: 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Eshew cultism. sad undecided
Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by JBoss25(m): 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Say NO to Cultism!!!

I thought this sh*t left with the previous decade undecided
How now?
Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by DrMuzungu(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
Students ordered to vacate hostels? AND GO WHERE, STUPID M0THERFVCKERS CAN'T PROVIDE SAFE PLACE FOR OUR CHILDREN!
Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by Elidrisy20: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
tillaman:
They sent them to school to atleast increase their chances of becoming successful but instead they chose to kill one another all in the name of cultism, Una no Dey ever reason to form alliance enter inside forest annihilate them kidnappers/killer herdsmen them
Bunch of fvcking pussies
na dem be d kidnappers and killer herdsmen nah
Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Futile task
Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by Ozoben: 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Useless and brainless set of short-timers constituting nuisance to the society.They have failed to ask and learn from the woeful fall of their predecessors!
Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by skedospencer2g: 2:36am On Jul 03, 2021
Na buhari cause cultism in Nigeria ask me why �
Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 03, 2021
freegaza:
Somebody should educate me please. There is no cultism here in the North. What do the cultists get from cultism? Like, I read some of them in Dubai last month were killing each other. Do you earn money when you kill or how is it?

You cannot understand

Killing is like sex

Mad adrenalin rush

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by justicechichex: 11:44am On Jul 03, 2021
Beehshorp:
Ameno!
He say 5 bottles of Hennessy VSOP!
He say one for the DJ!!
One for the hypeman!!
One for the staff!!!
Two for him table!!!!
If skin no full no put body!!!
You no get money you dey spray perfume!!!
Who you wan impress?
Hello oooo!!!!!

You no get money u dey spray perfume' �����
Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by johnnypumpum(m): 2:11pm On Jul 03, 2021
Ruggedity is the name...., and survival is the game
Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by Holger: 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
Now say all u want to say but we in uni uyo knows fully well that all the cult group hates fine art because they don't take their shit,at a time in that school I was reading for my exams and the CBN hall was robbed most of us ran to that department for help instead of the security,cos even the security dey fear,na those boys pursue those thieves if not e for pass like that,I bet you if that department should leave that town campus,night classes will turn nightmare,so check well read well,for all the people saying trash,na people wey dey uni Uyo wey ear dey ground go tell wtin dey happen even the security unit knows.
Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by sageb: 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
dbonks:
Uniuyo again?
I suffered this same indefinite closure during my postgraduate program, we stayed almost five months at home. Only to resume to the payment of sub-charge as instructed by the school authority.

you mean the surcharge that was implemented by prof ekpo due to the june 12 riot

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo Cult Clash: One Killed; Students Ordered To Vacate Hostels by sageb: 6:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
Holger:
Now say all u want to say but we in uni uyo knows fully well that all the cult group hates fine art because they don't take their shit,at a time in that school I was reading for my exams and the CBN hall was robbed most of us ran to that department for help instead of the security,cos even the security dey fear,na those boys pursue those thieves if not e for pass like that,I bet you if that department should leave that town campus,night classes will turn nightmare,so check well read well,for all the people saying trash,na people wey dey uni Uyo wey ear dey ground go tell wtin dey happen even the security unit knows.

fine art boys look out for each other
i like their cooperation
they are the strong men in town campus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra Takes First Position In Schools Debate / Can I Still Go Back To School At 23? / Ui Pre Degree Form Is Out Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.